Coal Dust????

The Nurse's finally got Dean's blood pressure down, and gave him something to sleep on.

Dean laid there and couldn't believe what he was dreaming about, it had to be a side effect of him coming out of a coma. He still was sweating and shocked of what he was dreaming about. Should he tell the guys or just ignore it? That name sound so familiar also, he kept thinking and thinking about what was it suppose to mean? He closed his eyes again and went to sleep.

"What in the world set him off like that?" Seth ask Roman.

Roman looked at Dean and wiped off his sweat and looked at Seth. "I don't know man, but it had to be bad."

Seth looked at Roman and had no choice but to get it over with.

"What are you thinking about what we just heard from the girls huh?" Seth said.

Roman went over and sat down on the couch with his hands on his face. "I don't get it Seth, I just don't. I swore I wore a condom with both of them. When I was sleeping with them all I kept thinking was I wasn't ready for a baby, so I wore a condom. Man I know I did, I had to, could I have really just got that crazy and just slipped once?"

"I don't know man, but I have to be honest, I never wore a condom. Geez the fact I could be the father of Fran's baby. Damn could we both have been this stupid and think we couldn't get a girl pregnant? I will admit this, but I want a DNA with Fran, cause I don't believe it myself." Seth said.

Roman looked at Seth and couldn't believe what he said, but he still don't know what to think. How could he have slipped and not use a condom? Now I can kiss my life with Patty now, being a father to the two most hated people in her life. I still wonder what she is up to, part of me wants to call her, just to hear her voice, but then other part is scared. Yea me scared of a girl, he smiled.

Randy and Patty...

Waiting in her room and waiting for Kane gets here soon. I miss him and it's killing me knowing I couldn't protect his sister. This was probably a test to see if I could protect her while he was gone, and I couldn't. So worried about Dean, when he had tons of back up and she had no one. I guess I'll be kissing my love of my life away, I'm so stupid and an idiot. I put my hands on my face and tears just came down.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up and it was Kane. I got up and hugged him. "You are sight for sore eyes baby. I missed you so much."

"Then why are you crying Randy? I told you I was coming." Kane gave him a kiss.

Randy started walking away, but Kane pulled him back by his waist. "Baby talk to me, what's wrong? You can tell me anything and I won't get mad honest. Did someone hurt you or something." He lifted Randy's face to him.

"I'm sorry Kane....I should have kept a better eye on her, but I didn't. Please forgive me, I can't go on without you here in my life. I tried my best and I didn't protect Patty, so if you want to break up with me I understand, but I tried." Randy said with tears running down his face.

Kane smiled at Randy, and cupped his face, and kissed him with so much passion and love. He put his forehead on Randy's. "I'm to going to break up with you Randy. I love you babe, it's not your job to watch my lil sister. Please stop crying alright, you have nothing to be sorry about. " He rubbed Randy's tears from his eyes.

Randy looked at Kane. "I thought this was a test to see if I could protect her while your gone."

Kane laughed and kiss Randy on the forehead. "Baby, I would never out you thru a test, and even I can't protect her half the time, I won't ask you to do it,"

He pulled Randy into a hug and rubbed his back to calm him down. "What did the Dr say about her?"

"He didn't come back yet, but Kane they pumped her stomach out and it was black and red blood. It took them four times to get it out of her stomach, I never seen anything like that, and never had the Dr. He ask if she would overdose on drugs and I told him no, she would never do that ever." Randy said.