The Truth Comes Out Part 2

I looked over to Seth and he looked at me. Wonder what he is hiding from me that I don't already know. Deep down I love Seth and I never stopped, but why did he wait so long to tell me? He really thinks that Roman came into my life that I quit loving him? Why does he have be so stubborn? I walked over to the chair and sat down. Seth went and sat down on the couch and looked at me.

"Well." He looked at me.

"You act like you being question for murder Seth. All I want to know is why you did what you did to me?" I asked him.

"That is all you wanna know? Hell that is simple because I lied to you that is why." He laughed at me.

I don't know what pisses me off more the fact that he is lying to me, or the fact he is denying his feelings I know he has for me. He is making me feel guilty for his mistake on not confessing how he felt for me, but at the same time I felt just as guilty as him because I could have told him my feelings also. I can remember a lot of things between me and Seth, but I can't recall him ever showing me his feelings towards me. I would have notice if he did, because we were always together.

"Seth..why do you feel the need to be like that with me? I saved you from Roman, and if I didn't you really think you would be moving around right now? I just want to know why did you lie to me?" I pleaded with me.

It took him a few minutes to get up and walk to the fireplace. He hated how she was right, but he refused to let her see she was. Of course he lied to her, why else would he done what he done to her. Just being around her drove him crazy, but he knew deep down he didn't have a shot, he blew that when he threw her on the floor, and called her a slut. He also knew deep down that she was on love with Roman, and she had every right to. He confessed his love to her and didn't hide it like I did. But damn it why did I have to let go and suffer when I loved her first?

"Keeping your thoughts to yourself won't help you get out how your feeling Seth. Why can't you just tell me the truth?" I interrupted his thoughts.

"Fine you want the damn truth. Here it is My Angel....why did I lie to you..simple because I do love you, and I hated the fact that you told me you still love Roman. And why did you save me from Roman huh? I was kinda of curious myself on that one." Seth walked over to me and got in my face. "Why I did what I did to you was because I wanted to show you how it felt to be used. How did it feel, me asking all the things I'm asking? It sucks doesn't it. You never loved me did you? You started with Dean and worked your way down to Roman, except one thing..." He walked away from me.

I stood up and walk over to him and looked at him angry. "See how hard was it to tell me the truth huh? I never told you I was still in love with Roman...you asked me if I was and I said yes. I didn't lie to Seth. I love you is the exactly why I stop Roman from killing you, and I don't know what the hell you said to him for what he did to you, but I am sure it wasn't that bad to hurt you or put you thru the wall. I never used you Seth and you know it, when did I ever used you? Now your being an ass for even saying I never loved you, because you know I do, I just love how your twisted it all around on me when you did it to me."

I must have gotten strength somewhere, but it came and I pushed her against the wall hard and didn't even care if I hurt her, because I was mad. I roughly kissed her and then it turned into a gentle kiss. I wanted to prove my point to her, she has only kiss two of us and I do love her with my whole heart and soul and I just can't let her go. At this point she even started in to relax and got passionated into the kiss, and then I pushed her away like she was nothing, and looked at her angry. I hated the fact that no matter what she said and what she does she is right, but what she doesn't realize is she never kissed Roman. I will keep doing what I am doing to her just to show her that she will never be truly loved. I want her to suffer like I did. He walks over to her to help her up.