Her True Feelings

Everyone was shocked to hear about Dean. Joanella just broke down and cried harder. Patty walked over to her and hugged her, and Joanella hugged her back.

"How long doc? When? How?" Roman ask.

"Well it depends on him Mr. Reigns right now. We don't know how long his brain was without oxygen and how long he's been in and out of it. We did pump out his stomach. I was hoping Mr. Reigns you could fill me in on a few things. By the way my name is Dr. Thomas." He said.

Roman shook his hand and and offered him a seat and ushered Seth over also.

"So Mr. Thomas, what would you like to know and we'll try to help." Roman looked at him.

"Well let's see....who found him and was he breathing when you found him and who did CPR?" Dr. Thomas ask.

Seth looked at Dr. Thomas. "I am the one who found him, and yelled for Roman. I was in shocked and didn't think to check his pulse."

"I went to check on him next and no pulse and I did CPR and none at first and then finally did and then lost it and about 5 minutes later I got one and it was weak very weak and then the ambulance came and they were going to CPR but stop them cause I got a pulse, and that how we ended here." Roman said.

"So he ended up without oxygen for about half hour to forty minutes. That is how he ended up in his coma, so like I said its all up to Mr. Ambrose and how his brain reacts and if he recovers and hopefully he does come out of it without amnesia or without brain damage. We won't know anything until he comes out of his coma." Dr. Thomas said.

Joanella came over. "Is there anything we can do right now for him?"

"Well right now everyone can talk to him, and remind him you are here for him and show you care and ask him to come back. All that can bring him back faster and help him remember faster also." Dr. Thomas said.

Hunter ask him a question. "When he can he have visitors?"

Dr. Thomas said. "As soon as we get him settle, it will be about an hour or so. All of you are willing to wait if you like and two are allow at a time."

They were happy to hear they can wait and see him. The Dr said he had to go and check on Dean and he will let the Nurse come and let them know when they can see Dean.

They all sat and waited. Randy and Patty sat and talked and Seth decided he didn't wanted her in there.

Seth again got up and grabbed her by her broken wrist and dragged her to the wall. "I'm gonna saved you a lot if time and energy. Your not going in there and seeing Dean. Just leave and don't come back, am I understood." Seth said angry.

"Your hurting my wrist Seth, pleease let go" I cried, "I have every right just like you, so let me go."

"Bitch you don't deserve to be here whatsoever. You put him here, your fucking disgusting piece of worthless bitch. I hate you, there will be nothing you will ever do in life would ever make me care about you ever again. You put Dean in here and almost cost us our fucking job. God your a bitch, we all hate you and since we are stuck with you just leave us the fuck alone alright psycho. Your more of a lunatic than Dean." Seth pushed her away with her broken wrist.

Patty cried at Seth while looking at him.

Seth looked at her and laughing and crying at the same time. "Take your fucking tears to someone else to actually fucking cares about your worthless ass bitch. Now leave."

As tears falls from her eyes she smiles as the same time. "You win Seth, I'll leave and but I want to say Thank You.....I knew sooner or later your true feelings would come out about how you feel about me. I just wish I felt the same way you do, but I don't. But your right about one thing, you guys are stuck with me, on The Shield part, but I will do my job as your manager, and still stay away from you guys also." I pecked his lips, and walked away for him.

Seth just realized what she meant. He watched her walk away, and tears formed from his eyes. He couldn't believe he just let his hatred and emotions push away his love of his life. Now he just lost her for good, and no matter what he said or does, will never get her back. His best friend is in a coma and he will now lose his other best friend when he finds out that he told Patty that they all hate her, when he isn't sure they do.

Roman got up and looked around and he hadn't seen Seth, so he decide to look for him. He turned the corner, and seen him on the floor with his knees up to his chest, and crying. He put his arm around Seth.

"What's wrong Seth?" Roman asked him.

"I-I-I l-l-lost h-h-her." Seth cried.

Roman looked him confused. "What are talking about Seth?"

Patty....

I walked up to the Nurse's Station and told one of the Nurse's that I was leaving to another state for a promo with the Wwe, and if I could see Dean before I go, and she understood, and showed me where he was before the were getting him setup in a room.

I walked in and couldn't believe all the machines he was hooked up on. I walked over to him, and reached for his hand. I cried so much, it hurt so bad to see him like this. Why would he do this, he knew better than this. I went to his face and move his hair, and kissed his forehead. I sat beside him on the bed. I let the tears fall, it slowly hit on his arm, and his arm twitched a lil. I wanted to run because I didn't want to see him like this, but part of what Seth said was true, but how? I didn't put those pills in Dean's mouth? All I did was almost cost him the match, how could I push him this far into suicide?

I sat down on the chair, and pushed it as close as I could to him. I whispered to him.

"Dean, I know you can hear me. I love you so much, and I don't mean as a brother sister kind of love. I love you like a deep love. Ever since you first touched me just playing I fell in love with you (wiping my tears). I gave you my heart because I would have never giving it to anyone else. I am sorry I did everything to you. Your not crazy, it was me, I made you think you were. Dean , I only did it because of what you did to me. Why did you huh? I never could understand why. I went to Bray for help, he's been helping me this whole time. I know right now you hate me, but I will tell you I won't give you back your heart. If I didn't have your heart I don't know where I would be, your heart is what saved me. Dean come back, not for me, but for Roman and Seth. They need you, we both know they need you. I'm not proud of the things I done to you, but I want you to know that sometime in the near future I hope you forgive me. I love you so much Dean, and I always will, your my first and true love Dean, I will never love anyone like I love you. Come back to for you and for Seth and Roman."

Dean....

I heard a beautiful angel talking. It took a few minutes for her to keep talking for me to recognise her voice. It was Patty, what the fuck is she doing here, and confessing everything. I hope Roman and Seth are here to listen. I figure I could at least hear her out, since I can't go anywhere. I couldn't believe she actually loves me, but in love with me, I never knew that. I felt the same way, but always afraid to tell her. "Patty I'm in love with you also.......please hear me.....I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU ALSO." damn she can't hear me. Your right, but I will forgive you, but it's gonna take time, but I am pissed at what you did to me, but why go to Bray Wyatt of all people babe? I wish I could tell you why I did what I did to you, but being stuck in here is hard. Please wait for me, I want you so much. Your my first love also, but damn it, why did you hurt me so much huh? You know I loved you, and you know I still do. I don't want my heart back, I gave it to the right person, and I never ever intended to give you back your heart either. Your heart is what saved me also babe. I am crying can't you hear me?

Patty...

I seen a few tears coming from Dean's eyes and they quit. I kissed them off, and I couldn't believe what I saw. Could he be actually crying in his coma? I kissed him on his forehead, and did what I told Seth I would do and left. It broke my heart to leave, but I said I would. Just hope Dean understands, and forgives me.

I FEEL FOR HER, SHE REALLY DOES HAVE FEELINGS AND THERE TOWARDS DEAN...SHE TRULY IN LOVE DEAN, IT WAS NEVER ROMAN......DEAN MAY BE IN A COMA, BUT HE HEARD THE TRUTH, AND HE IS IN LOVE WITH HER.....I THINK SETH FINALLY LOST HIS CHANCE WITH HER FOREVER....WOW ALL THIS MIX EMOTIONS GOING ON HERE?????DOES ANY READERS HAVE ANY COMMENTS THEY WANNA SHARE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER...

SORRY FOR ALL THE WAIT FOR THIS....HAD A RUFF AND BAD DAY TODAY AND WATTPAD KEPT DELETING OVER AND OVER, EVEN COPYING WON'T HELP...THANKS FOR BEIN SO PATIENT AND WAITING.....