Pounding At The Door

"What do you mean you can't Roman?" Seth asked.

"Exactly, if you love her man, tell her, so she will know." Dean said.

Ronan looked at both of them with a smirk. "Okay I will tell her on one condition (looking at Seth). You (walking to Seth) go talk to her and not end your friendship and I might...just might tell her, because you guys...you know I am not good on my feelings and emotions."

"I can't guys..sorry, but things are beyond fixable and maybe someday." Seth walked away.

"Then I guess someday I will tell her. Seth you can't do that to her, it's breaking her." Roman walked behind him.

"I tell you two what if neither of you want to try, then I guess I will have to go upstairs and confess my love again to her and let her know I will never leave her, and instant girlfriend..." Dean walking away, and Roman grabbed him arm.

"Dean, please you would never do that to me or Seth?? All talk man (He laughed at Dean)but you have to admit you won't do it." Roman laughed..

"Alright your right I won't (laughing), but you two need to get your act together before both of you lose her. Trust me, I known her the longest and it's not worth not having her in your life....honest. What you two don't know is this..you two are getting to know the real Patty, trust me she will melt your heart. Her feelings will get hurt more, because she doesn't have anything to help her deal with it. Guys all I am asking is be patient with her." Dean said concern and smiling.

The next day..

I woke up sore and tired and hardly a voice, but again I am determined to get Seth to change his mind, I turned on my side and seen Dean sleeping and looking so handsome. I reach over and kissed him in his forehead and tried to slide out. Almost out and he caught me, and started to tickle me.

I told him I give, and a low sore throat. He looked at me and those beautiful blue eyes just stared at me, and kissed my neck, and help me on his lap and pushed my hair from her face. People don't know this but Dean is a very sensitive guy and acts tough to hide those feelings of what he's been thru, not that I don't blame him, I would do the same thing. I kissed his forehead.

"Why are you looking at me like that??? I said said hardly being able to talk.

"Your beautiful, and I want you, the hell with those two in the other rooms. I want you to myself and I love you and need you. You brought all of those feelings back when you stayed the night. Wait no...I can't I won't do that to Roman, but I will if he doesn't figure out what he wants." Dean kissed her on the lips, not passionate, but friendly and letting her know I am on notice as of now.

I kissed Dean back, and understood where he stands now,but I won't give him false hopes, but as of now and still he is the only one I fully trust and want to be with.

"I love you also Dean, but why can't you do to Roman? Sorry if I stay here teased or brought back old memories. Roman gave up on me and done with me. Even though he has been nice lately, doesn't mean he still doesn't feel the same." I said in a low whisper, and got off of him.

He went to her and grabbed her by her waist and looked into her eyes. "One you sound funny and two, your completely wrong on how he feels about you..babe honest. But if your waiting for me to help you with that you can forget that (he laughed and kissed her forehead and smiled at her). Now lets get dressed and get something to eat." He picked her up and light threw her on the bed and laid next to her.

"Don't make fun of me, it's Seth's fault I sound like this. It doesn't matter anyways, what's done is done with Roman, but I can't let it go with Seth, our friendship means a lot." Tears started to flow, and he caught them coming down.

"Please don't babe, it's gonna work for the better I promise. Please stop crying for me." Dean looked at her sad.

I looked into those blue eyes and slowly started to calm down. He was right, cause everything always works out, but for once...just for once, why can't things fall into place without problems??? We were getting ready to get up when someone was pounding on the door, and scared the hell out of us.

Roman woke up and wish he had her in his arms. Maybe he should just tell her how he feels for her, until it's to late like Dean said. I know he would never take her behind my back because he not that kind of guy, but I see her and I want her and need her and my arms are aching for her. Today is the day that is it, I want her and today wither Seth talks to her or not, I taking what is mine and should have been mine and expressed those feeling to her. Getting ready to get out of bed to talk to her and all of the sudden, someone was pounding on the door downstairs.

Seth tossed and turned all night trying to figure out what Dean and Roman said is true, do I honestly want my best friend My Angel out of my life? We have been thru a lot and yet I am still hurt and angry, because I want her, but of someone should have her I am glad it's Roman, but I could try again. "No wait" Seth saying to hisself, "I can't and won't" couple of days is all I ask. It should be her not me pissed off, but yet I don't want to hurt her either. A few days is what I need right now. A pounding on the door downstairs broke him from his thoughts.

All four of us ended up in the hallway, and the guys were armed and of course I'm not.

"Patty you stay up here alright, just in case, can't protect you if your down there and something goes wrong." Dean said protective.

Both Roman and Seth agreed, but I didn't like their decision what so ever.

"No way you three are not leaving me up here by myself, so forget that." I said in a whisper.

"Fine, Seth you stay up here with Patty alright and no arguments, because someone needs to be here to protect her, and Baby Girl you have to stop talking..your straining your voice." Roman looked at both me and Seth in concern. Roman and Dean went downstairs.

Great out of all the guys I get stuck with Seth. Seth grabbed my hand and went into Dean s room and waited, and I was scared, because who would be knocking well pounding this early and in a storm? I went to the bathroom my throat started to burn and hurt when I cough.

"Are you alright, can I get you anything?" Seth actually asked in concern.

"No I am alright, don't fuss over me, my throat is sore and scratchy because of you, but thank you for your concern." I looked at him confused and drank some water.

"Roman is right your straining your voice, your only gonna make it worst." Seth said.

About a minute later Dean came up. " Everything is cool, it's a couple of.......