Our Families-Hetalia MPregs a...

By Matsuno_Jyushimatsu

Hetalia countries and their families. Characters do not belong to me, they belong to Hidekaz Himaruya. The on... More

GerIta- Pregnant?
Ti amo, idiota.
Big Brother Sealand
Adding On To The F.A.C.E Family
Adding On To The F.A.C.E Family Part 2
Author's note
DenNor Fluff
PruCan Fluff
Baby Kristiane and Baby Demetrio
Emrik and Sealand
GerIta Fluff
Surprise. Don't Kill Me.
Are You Ready, Liet?
Luck
GiriPan Fluff
Twins
SpaMano Fluff
Cuddle Me, Al- Veggie Burgers
Pianos and Guns
Mama Finland's Approval
Surprise...Again...
Lazy "Mommy"
Hello!
Picnic
Emrik's First Steps
Baby Adeline
First Date
First Kisses
A/N:
Our Future
Audra and Aleksy
Amusement Park
Lilja and Jiang
Finally
About The Kids
Väinämöinen-Oxenstierna Family
Author's Note
New Friends
Author's Note...Again
I'm Sorry
Hello
Baby Number Three
Update
A-Kon
First Friend
I'M SO HAPPY
Please Read
Matei
Demyan
Let's Talk
I'm Happy
Help
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME
Important
Years Later
Stronger
I'm So Sorry

Sleepover

1K 22 12
By Matsuno_Jyushimatsu

"Emrik! Come on! I'm taking you to Kohaku's," Finland yelled to Emrik who was upstairs, putting clothes and other things in a bag. Although he saw him two weeks ago, he was beyond excited to see him. He absolutely loved being around him and always had a smile on his face when he was with him.

"Coming!" Emrik shouted back. He stuffed his earbuds in his bag and ran down the stairs, nearly falling after he missed a step.

"Someone's excited," Finland said while laughing. Emrik blushed and looked down, embarrassed. He couldn't help but be excited to see his best friend and crush.

"Ber! I'm gonna take Emrik to Kiku and Heracles' house! Peter, Erland! If your father needs help with Aulis, help him!" The blond yelled. Emrik ran over to Sweden and hugged him and said bye. The tall blond hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

"Be safe, Em," he said.

"I will be!" He replied with a smile. "BYE PETER! BYE ERLAND! BYE AULIS!" the boy yelled, startling Finland.

"I'll be back in a little bit," Tino said before pecking Berwald's lips.

The two walked out and got in the car, Emrik and Tino compromising on listening to music by taking turns. Emrik was currently listening to Enamel by SID and singing quietly. Tino smiled at the fact that Emrik was singing in Japanese. 'He learns so quickly ' Tino thought to himself.

-----------half an hour later-----------

"We're here!" Tino shouted. Emrik grinned excitedly and waited for Finland to finish parking the car before getting out. He grabbed his bag and Finland's hand and ran towards the door. Kohaku had been looking out from the window the whole time and ran to the door and opened it before Finland got a chance to knock.

"Emrik!" He shouted before throwing himself at the blond and hugging him. Emrik hugged back and Tino watched the two, amused at how excited they were. Kiku walked to the door and his eyes widened a bit but he soon smiled.

"Hello, Tino," he began, "Haku, you and Emrik can go to your room if you want to. Tino and I are going talk for a little bit."

"Okay!"

"Bye, Mama! Rakastan sinua," Emrik said before hugging the Finn. Finland hugged back and kissed his forehead before letting him go to Haku's room.

"Minäkin rakastan sinua, Emrik," he replied before walking in. Japan chuckled and led Tino to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything? Tea? Coffee?" He asked while walking to the kitchen.

"Coffee's fine. Thank you, " Finland said as he walked to the dining room and sat down. Japan soon returned with two mugs filled with hot water and coffee, milk and sugar. (A/N: I only drink commoner's coffee *OHSHC reference*)

"Kiku," Tino started as he began making his coffee, "did you know, my son has a crush on your son?" Japan chuckled.

"I've noticed. Haku also likes Emrik," he replied with a smirk.

"This is wrong to do but I bet that they're going to date by the time Emrik is 14," the Finn said.

"Bet? How much?"

"Well, let's not be crazy and bet a lot. I say...$100," Tino said with a smile.

"Alright. You'll lose. They're going to date by the time Emrik is 13," Japan said with a laugh.

"Kiku, Emrik is too shy to say anything," (A/N: guys don't worry, they're friends. They're just rivals about this) Tino said sweetly. Emrik was incredibly shy and would never say something to Kohaku about this. He didn't know about Kohaku but bet that if Kohaku said something first, Emrik would freeze and not say anything.

"You forget that Kohaku isn't shy. He'll say something first," Japan said, hoping he was right. Kohaku really wasn't shy but Japan knew he hated admitting things and would probably find any reason not to tell Emrik.

"We have to wait 3 years...Jesus Christ that's a long time," Tino said before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Either way, they'll end up together," Kiku replied with a smile.

"Yup! So how are you and Heracles doing with Ares?" Tino asked. Ares was Kohaku's 8 year old brother. He was the personification of Athens and had curly brown hair and brownish-green eyes (A/N: Yes, I know that's called hazel but they're not exactly hazel. Just go to my DeviantART and check under Aphrodite)

"Ares is such a little angel," Kiku replied. He wasn't sure if he should mention the fact that Ares wore skirts and dresses and asked for them to use female pronouns. He wasn't ashamed of her at all so he decided to go ahead and say it.

"He wears lots of skirts and dresses. He says he's a girl. So really, she's a little angel," Japan added. Finland smiled.

"Aw. How cute. So what's her name?" Finland asked.

"She said she can't decide so for now, we're still calling her Ares," Japan replied with a smile. Just then, Ares walked into the dining room, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She was wearing a cat onesie that Greece got her.

"お母さん," she said as she walked over to Kiku, holding her arms out, wanting to be carried. He picked her up and sat her down on his lap.

"Hello, Mr.Finland," she said with a smile. Finland smiled back and waved.

"Hello, rakas. How are you?" he replied

"Sleepy...even though I just woke up. μαμά. I'm hungry. Can I have pancakes? I really liked them when I went to Frederick's house and his papa made some for us," she said quietly.

"Sure. I just need to look it up since I've never made them. Tino, do you want some?"

"Sure! Thank you," he said with a smile. Kiku put Ares down and went to the kitchen before looking up how to make pancakes.

"Your dad tells me that you say you're a girl. Have you thought of a name?" Tino asked the girl.

"I like Artemis and Aphrodite but I don't know," she replied quietly. She held her arms up to Tino, who picked her up and sat her down on his lap. She did this with everyone, by the way.

"Well, isn't Aphrodite the goddess of love and beauty?" he asked her.

"Yeah," she replied.

"I think that one suits you, kultaseni," Finland said with a smile. Ares smiled and hugged Tino.

"Ευχαριστώ," she said with a smile.

"Ole hyvä."

"I'm gonna go tell my dads and Haku!" Aphrodite yelled excitedly. She got off Finland's lap and ran off to the kitchen.

"お母さん! Mr.Finland and I decided that my name should be Aphrodite!" the girl yelled as Japan made pancakes for her and Tino. Japan smiled and bent down to kiss her cheek.

"I think it suits you," he replied.

"Thank you! Where's Μπαμπάς?"

"He should be in the living room. I think he's watching TV," he said. She quickly ran off to the living room and jumped on the couch Greece was laying on.

"Μπαμπάς! Mr.Finland helped me decide on a name!" she yelled. Greece smiled and pulled her down and hugged her.

"What is it, πριγκίπισσα?" he asked while stroking her hair.

"Aphrodite!" She yelled, the smile on her face growing.

"Well you're beautiful enough to be named Aphrodite," he said with a smile. She kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Thank you!" She yelled before getting up and running upstairs to Kohaku's room. She slammed the door open, excitement running through her veins.

"HI EMRIK! HAKU! I HAVE A NAME! MR.FINLAND HELPED ME PICK A NAME!" she yelled.

"That's great! What's your name?" He asked with a smile.

"Aphrodite!"

"That's perfect," he said before hugging her.

"I'm gonna go downstairs. Mommy made pancakes for me and Mr.Finland," she said with a grin (A/N: she's my baby. I love her. And Emrik. And all of them but there's a few that are my smol beans)

"Alright. Have fun eating," Haku said with a laugh.

"I will!" The girl yelled before turning around and running downstairs. Emrik looked over at Haku with a smile.

"What was that about?"

"Oh. I forgot to tell you. She told us that she wants us to use female pronouns. And as you just heard, your dad helped her with her name. So Aphrodite is a girl. Obviously not biologically but still. She's a girl," Haku replied.

"Oh, okay! I love your sister. She's adorable," Emrik said. Haku visibly tensed and jealousy washed over him.

"Yeah. I love her too," he said quietly. 'Why am I jealous? It's...it's not like I have a...a crush on Emrik...Right?' he thought quietly.

"Are you okay?" Emrik asked, noticing Haku's mood changing.

"Yeah," he replied. 'Why am I even lying? I already know that he can tell when I'm lying'

"Lögnare. I can tell when you're lying, Haku. What's wrong?" Emrik asked again.

"Em, I'm okay. Really. You just worry too much," Haku replied, mentally scolding himself for lying. Why couldn't he tell him?

"Om man säger så," Emrik replied with a sigh. Haku noticed the growing tension in the room so decided to bring up Haikyuu.

"When do you wanna start watching Haikyuu? We only have three episodes left of Tokyo Ghoul," he said in an attempt to make things less awkward. Emrik immediately lit up at the mention of anime (A/N: literally me) and was overwhelmed with excitement.

"LET'S START IT RIGHT AFTER WE FINISH TOKYO GHOUL!" He yelled, startling Haku.

"Jesus Christ, Em, say it louder, I don't think the people in Japan could hear you," Haku said while laughing. Emrik blushed out of embarrassment.

"Sorry, Haku. I just got really excited," he said quietly. Haku laughed and hugged him.

"It's okay, Em. You don't have to apologize for getting excited. It's cute, " Haku said with a blush. Emrik smiled and hugged him back, a blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Haku," Emrik said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry."

"Jesus Christ, Emrik," Haku said while laughing.

"What?" The blond said with a giggle.

"You can grab whatever you want from the food that I have in the pantry," Haku said with a smile. Emrik smiled and jumped up before walking to the door.

"Thank you!" He yelled while going down the stairs. Haku smiled to himself. 'He's so cute. And I like him. Now I have to find any reasons not to tell him,' he thought to himself. A few minutes later, Emrik came back to the room with a bag of chips and a box of Pocky. He sat down on the bed and started eating while Kohaku turned on his computer and pulled up Tokyo Ghoul.

---------------------------time skip to 5 hours later---------------------

"I really like Haikyuu!!" Emrik yelled when they finished episode 7. Haku yawned. It was now 1 in the morning.

"Me too. But we should probably sleep. We can continue watching Haikyuu tomorrow, Em," he replied quietly. Emrik yawned and nodded.

"Okay," Emrik said while crawling into Haku's bed.  Haku turmed off the computer and climbed in shortly after.  At first, they slept somewhat spread apart but at some point, started sleeping together.

"おやすみ."

"Hyvää yötä," Emrik said. He closed his eyes and fell asleep immediately, snoring very softly. Haku tried to sleep but couldn't, his mind stuck on the fact that he liked Emrik. He leaned over and kissed Emrik's forehead.

"Goodnight," he said quietly. His eyes slowly closed and he drifted off into a deep and peaceful sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've finally updated! Yay. So, I have an announcement. I'm going to be writing a SuFin fanfic. I'm not going to reveal anything yet but I will tell you that I will publish it once I have 5 chapters done. I've been wanting to do this for a while so I'd really appreciate it if you guys read it once it came out. Thank you guys for almost 5k reads! I love you! Bye. (Btw, I'm going by Elias now. I don't really like Vladimir for myself anymore)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 453 16
1-This is a Lietpol story. 2-Characters and Hetalia belong to Himaruya Hidekaz. 3-I hope you like it! [COMPLETED IN -5/09/2018-]
10.6K 288 39
You have updated your status! Single [✔️] In a relationship [✔️] Married [✔️] It's just complicated, bro [✔️] And guess what, lovely reader? You're a...
376K 9.6K 140
Imagine yourself with your favourite Hetalia characters! Preferably for female readers.
1M 30.9K 104
Hetalia country x reader including : eveRYONE LMAO. Oh and 2ps. Well if you don't see any of your fave characters, request them in the comment se...