The Perv and The Nerd

By Kurisu-chan_15

What if you wished for your boring life to become interesting? What if it happens, but you soon regret ha... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
Prologue
Chapter 1: Annoying
Chapter 2: Hugging Madness
Chapter 3: Buttons
Chapter 4: Samantha
Chapter 5: Clip n' Strip
Chapter 6: Our?
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Vampire
Chapter 9: Bride?!
Chapter 10: Bite and Poke
Chapter 11: Wife Test?!
Chapter 12: My Girl
Chapter 13: Coconuts
Chapter 14: Taken
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Caption
Chapter 17: Peeking
Chapter 18: Seminar
Chapter 19: Touch
Chapter 20: Pinned
Chapter 21: Alone with You
Chapter 22: Round Two
Chapter 23: Jealous?
Chapter 24: A Peck
Chapter 25: Harassment
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Crush
Chapter 28: Guys
Chapter 29: Silence
Chapter 30: Free Hug
Chapter 31: Whistle
Chapter 32: Hate her?
Chapter 33: Stare, but don't laugh
Chapter 34: Torn apart
Chapter 35: Eep
Chapter 36: Yummiest One
Chapter 37: Bitter
Chapter 38: What you?!
Chapter 39: Big?!
Chapter 40: Feeling of Guilt
Chapter 41: Friends again
BONUS STORY (part-1)
BONUS STORY (part-2)
BONUS STORY (part-3)
Chapter 42: A Promise
♣ An APOLOGY and a word of THANKS ♣
Chapter 43: White
Chapter 44: New Classmate
Chapter 45: Replaced?
Chapter 46: Christmas party
Chapter 47: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 48: Sweater
Chapter 49: Sick
Chapter 50: Amy
Chapter 51: Herb Oil
Chapter 52: Tomboy-ness
Chapter 53: Pet
Chapter 54: Apologetic Video
Chapter 55: Jacket
Chapter 56: Reason Why
Chapter 57: Defend
Chapter 58: A Song
Chapter 59: Valentines Day
Chapter 60: Emo-Stage
Chapter 61: Challenges
Chapter 62: Hiding Something
Chapter 63: Moments
Chapter 64: Calling Him
Chapter 65: Realize
Chapter 66: Consultation
Chapter 67: Dreaming
Chapter 68: Littlest Things
Chapter 69: What If
Chapter 70: Love Life
Chapter 71: Goodbye
Chapter 72: Telling
Chapter 73: Confession
Chapter 74: Voice Message
Chapter 75: Getting Ready
Chapter 76: Outing
Chapter 77: Meeting You
Chapter 78: The Same
Chapter 79: Pain in the Rain
Chapter 80: Chris' House
Chapter 81: First Kiss
Chapter 82: Heartfelt Songs
Chapter 83: Jade and Stacy
Chapter 84: Which One?
Chapter 85: Wrong Timing
Chapter 87: Where Are You?!
Epilogue
*** Congratulations~! ***
Book 2!!! ^_^

Chapter 86: Closure

8.4K 284 70
By Kurisu-chan_15

[Chris' P.O.V.]

"Which one do you love the most? Me? Or Jade?" Stacy had to ask me.

I clicked my tongue and answered honestly, "I'm sorry Stace, but... I love Jade..." I bow my head in guilt. The next thing I knew was, I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek. I was anticipating that slap for a long time now, and I finally received it.

"Jay..." she started, her voice cracking, "I trusted you. I trusted that you would choose me even though I knew your past with Jade!"

"I'm sorry Stacy... I didn't mean to hurt you..." I face her with worry in my eyes.

"Well, that scene earlier had already hurt me! You're just like the guys I used to date in the past!" she yells at me. And I had nothing to retort about, and she continued on, "Did you ever truly love me? Was I just some replacement for her?! Because you never had the chance to have a relationship with her with years of being close?!!"

"No, Stacy, no... I never thought of you as I replacement, and I DID love you!" I assure her.

"I can't even tell if you're lying to me right now or not?!" she flung her arms around.

I try to hold her, but she flails her hands to push me away and screams at me not to touch her and to get away from her. I finally grab a hold of her and look her in the eyes as I say, "Stacy, you were my everything alright?! Never have I thought negatively about you! Okay, I may have thought about Jade from time to time even when it was still us, but I put you first! I'm sorry if my past got in the way of our future, alright?!"

I then let her go, as she was still staring at me, frozen into place. I sat on the nearest sofa and heaved out a heavy sigh as I held my face, trying to calm myself down. This was all too much for a normal day...

"Jay..." she cried, "I thought you were the one. I thought you were that one guy who would sweep me off my feet and throw all of my worries away."

Hearing her weep out those words just made me think that I was in the wrong even more, but I knew that I completely was. "Stacy, I'm really sorry..." I shake my head at her while facing the floor.

"Just please stop apologizing and tell me what made you choose Jade over me?" she tried to keep her cool as she wiped the rolling tears on her cheeks.

"You know... Gah... I don't think my love for Jade even has an explanation."

"Well that's just great! You said you loved me because I was special, and you say you don't even know why you love Jade?! Unbelievable!"

"I guess all those years without her just made me want her, especially now that I've seen her again." I try to explain.

"And you looked so happy with her in your arms back there Jay! You were practically kissing her in public!" her tears started to roll down again.

"That was an 'I miss you' kiss!"

"Oh? And what about nibbling on her ear in public?! Huh? What kind of 'missing' her was that?!" Stacy was really throwing a tantrum right now, she doesn't deserve to feel this way. We've had fights before, and believe me, they were ugly...

"You know what? I felt my feelings coming back, okay?! But I still tried to conceal them for your sake!"

"So an old fling stole my boyfriend from me." she mumbled to the side.

"Hey! Jade didn't steal! She is innocent and I'm the one who chose the other path!" I defended.

"Yeah! Defend HER Jay!!! You've probably made out without me watching or something!" she snaps. I grew quiet and looked away from her, I couldn't retort to that. I am truly blameworthy for it because I'm the one who initiated it with Jade. I just didn't want Stacy to know about it, but I have to tell her the truth.

Because I didn't answer her, she faced me while her expression was in complete disbelief, "Jay..." she started, "Did you ... kiss her behind my back?"

I held my temples to relax myself, and apologized to her, "Stacy, I'm sorry..."

"When was it?!" she yelled to my face.

I heaved out a profound sigh and open my mouth to speak, "It was when we were alone in my room together when the rain came down. We had to take shelter somewhere. We were already here when you called to come over."

"Don't tell me you banged too?!"

"WHAT?! No!!! Please, I'm sorry Stacy, alright? I f*ck*d up!"

"Damn right you did!" hearing Stacy curse wasn't a good thing for me to hear. I never did like the idea of girls cursing, I thought that they were too fragile for messed up words.

"Stacy..." I began.

[Stacy's P.O.V.]

Jay wanted to interrupt, but before saying anything, I sighed and fixed myself up and spoke first, "You know what. I give up..." I paused to calm down a little, I could see that Jay was worried the minute I said that sentence, "I can't force you to love me if you don't feel that way anymore. I'll accept defeat this time and let you both be happy..."

I really couldn't do anything more. I had lost to Jade. Jay chose her over me. It hurts to think about it, but, letting him go was the best choice. If only Jade didn't come here, our relationship would've still been a-okay, and our future might've been brighter. But, our plane came crashing down.

He whispered out my name in grief, but I gave him a sincere smile instead, "If it's for the best... I know I'm no match for Jade anyway, but I'll just somehow have to accept this breakup. So, Chris..." I try to be strong, as I could feel my heart breaking into a million pieces. My voice cracks as I tell him, "I'm breaking up with you."

It hurt. It hurt so so so much. I held in the tears that threatened to come out and showed him that I was a strong woman, and that this breakup wouldn't affect me, even though it took quite the impact on me.

It looked like he wanted to apologize again, but I held my pointer up to stop him in his tracks, "Uh-pu-pup! Stop it! All I ask for is a reconciliation hug, can't I?" he smiled at me while he took me into a big apologetic bear hug. While still in a warm embrace, I asked of him, "Can we still be friends, Jay?"

"Of course! Friendship is a powerful bond..." he cracks out a weak smile as well.

"Thank you..."

It's for the best... I guess?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[Chris' P.O.V.]

The next day, we continued to talk about how to settle things out and that we felt more better than we did the day before. Although we didn't act like nothing happen, we were well aware of our situation and avoided anything else that could stir us up again.

After all that, I finally had the day to spend with Jade. Of course, I didn't want to leave out Thomas and Manuel, because they were also very close with her. And besides, Thomas may not talk to me for spending another day with Jade again. It makes me wonder if he still likes her?

As I finished dressing for another day with Jade, it felt as if I was going on a date, since I was dressed up in a special attire. I wore my half-grey half-black three-fourths polo shirt, paired with black faded jeans and a pair of black and white converse shoes. I just thought that I looked really different today and was putting so much effort into a day with Jade even though the guys would tag along and me and Jade aren't even a couple yet.

It just makes me so happy to think that I can spend time with her freely without anyone judging us. I'm gonna make this day super fun! Yeah!

I put on some cologne before heading out my room and walking down the stairs. I found my aunt sitting on the sofa watching some drama series she likes as today was her day off. Manuel and Thomas were also down stairs waiting for me.

The first one to look my way was my aunt, "Ohh~!!! Is that my nephew?! Why are you so dressed up today~?" The three of them already know about my situation with Stacy, so my aunt had a devious smirk on her face.

"Hey! You're not forgetting us again are you?!" Thomas spat.

"Yeah... Go with Jade by yourself again?" laughed Manuel.

"Stop it you guys! This'll be our day with her. So, let me call her now, to surprise her." I was giddy, but a little nervous. The three of them teased me more. My aunt knew of Jade, so she already understood the situation.

As I dialed Jade's number and waited for her to pick up, I was grinning like a fool the entire time. When the line finally went through, "Hello?" God, let me see her now!

"Hey Jade!"

"Why are you calling Chris?" she sounded rather gloomy for my call. I started explaining things to her through the call and told her that we could hang out. I thought she was speechless for not answering for a while, but it scared the wits out of me when I heard her sniffling through the other line. I panicked.

She apologized that she couldn't hang out with us and that she was going back to Texas today. My spirits sunk. I was so desperate to see her, I even dressed up and all. But, it all went to nothing. My aunt and the guys were even worried themselves just listening to my answers to Jade's words.

"It's just... *sniffles* I'm sorry Chris..." she said soon before hanging up. I tried getting through to her even though my efforts were fruitless.

What are you thinking Winterson?!

_________________________________

Hey guys!!!

Yeah... Explanations revealed~! ^^

Be prepared for the next update! :3

Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment for #TPaTN~! :D

Don't keep quiet and share your thoughts! ;)

~Kurisu-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 2K 34
"I can't do this," I whispered. "You're my best friend, Jack." "Ava, please- " I did the only thing I could think of doing. I ran. ...
396K 27.4K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...
357 12 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
169K 2.4K 21
Welcome to the life of teen fiction and teen romance be prepared to meet the mind of the younger generation... Well the extreme side anyways ;) Cool...