Not so unexpected

By beca4702

Everyone know Beca Mitchell looks like she keeps a lot of secrets. Will those secrets come to light? She mee... More

1. Never in time
2. Give in
3. Try
4. Give it a shot
5. Not a fan of new things
6. Never a fan of new things.
7. Cant believe myself.
8. That was weird.
9. I didnt see that coming.
10. I Need to find out
11. Got you staring.
12. You're a dork
13. You're weirder
14. Bad memory
15. Well shit
16. Bonding
18. Make up your mind.
19. If you never try, You never know
20. You're close to ruin it.
21. You out.
22. You'll do it just fine.
23. We're ready.
24. Things change
25. Not big deal
26. It was water
27. Lucky Charm
28. Point of no return.
29. See you later
30. Savage
31. New Plans, other life
32. Nobody needs to know
33. useless feelings
34. i give up
35. its fine
36. I'm a gentlewoman
37. I want her back
38. So it wasnt real
39. Apologies
40. getting ready
41. L -fucking- A
42. Screw it up
43. i love you red solo cup
44. as tall as an eight year old
45. Here we go again
46. Here's to the night
47. Night is young
48. Perfect
49. The doctor
Note :)
Sequel to Not so unexpected

17. Lets not bring that up.

7.8K 209 144
By beca4702

Jesse jogged towards Beca, she has been avoiding everybody the whole day, especially the girls.

"Bec." Jesse said grabbing her by the wrist, forcing her to face him.

"Oh hi jess." she greeted him.

Jesse let go of her wrist and sat with her on the steps of the quad.

"Im guessing something big happened." he said.

Beca looked at him amused."why. Like. What. What makes you think that?" Beca started talking fast.

Jesse raised an eyebrow at her friend, he knew Beca was acting like that for a reason. "Spill it."

Beca sighed before starting. "Stacie, Aubrey and Chloe stayed at my house the past Saturday..."

Stacie started taking every bottle out of her bag, who knew so many bottles could fit there.

After eating the pizza watching Grey's anatomy and talking for a bit, they decided it was time to start with the night.

"Never have i ever?" Stacie asked.

"Never have i ever." Chloe agreed.

After explaining the game to Aubrey, who never played it, the girls filled 5 shots for each one of them.

"I go." the three of them looked at Aubrey who volunteered herself to start the game. "Never have i ever had a hungover."

Everybody took their first shot, except for Aubrey.

"Never have i ever." Beca said thoughtfully. "Slept with a girl."
Nobody took a shot for the first 10 seconds. Chloe slowly grabbed a shot a downed it.

"Tom doesn't count, Chlo." Beca joked.

"You dirty little bird." Aubrey slapped
Chloe with a pillow, everybody laughing, then they noticed stacie only had 3 shots left as well.

"AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?" Beca said in disbelief.

"Sorry." She apologized jokingly. "Anyways, never have i ever walked in on my parents."

Beca and Aubrey downed a shot, both of them looked at each other after taking it and high fived laughing.

"What the fuck girls?" Chloe laughed.

"I was 7 and i thought a monster was eating my mother or something." Aubrey said in defense.

"You heard them?" Beca asked in disgust.

"You didn't?" Aubrey asked back.

" I was scared of storms and i run to their room." Beca took a sip of a bottle that was near her. "They obviously thought the storm would cover they noises." Beca explained.

"My turn." Chloe said. "Never have i ever kissed my best friend." Aubrey downed one.

Stacie and Beca downed a shot trying to hold their laughter.

"Mine was a guy, Im not going to ask about yours." Aubrey said raising her hands in surrender.

"Fuck it, i will." Chloe said.

Yes, she did feel a little used knowing Beca kissed Stacie but she remembered that happened before they met.

"Long story short, we gave the people what they wanted and ended having a heated make out session." Stacie explained like if she was disinterested.

"Cheers." Beca said.

"Never have i ever kissed a girl besides my best friend." Aubrey blurted out.

Everyone downed a shot, except Beca.
Stacie had one shot left, Chloe two, Beca 3 and so did Aubrey.

"Never have i ever kissed a girl because i wanted to." Beca said. "Love you Stace." Chloe felt a little bit relieved for no reason.

Stacie downed her last shot, Chloe with one left.

"Seems like we are pure of heart, Mitchell." Aubrey said.

"No, you're just boring." Stacie said, she was tipsy by now.

"I'll keep asking questions. Never have i ever." She looked around the room trying to find something to say. "fantasised about anyone in this room."

Chloe's last shot was down. Beca downed her third shot.

"Oops, i don't have a shot." Stacie laughed.

Aubrey kept looking between Chloe and Beca , back and forth. "Never have i ever made out in a bathroom."

"Damn, Posen." Beca said taking her fourth shot. "You lived in a church your whole life."

"Never have i ever smoke weed." that was the last never have i ever Stacie said. Beca's last shot was down, Stacie and Chloe cheering that the game was finally over.

Almost half past two in the morning, they still were in the mood for a truth or dare.

"If you don't want to do the dare or answer the truth, you have to drink." aubrey was finally getting on the level of the girls.

"Truth or dare, Stace." Aubrey said facing her.

"Dare." She shrugged.

"Dare you too watch 2 girls 1 cup without throwing up." Aubrey dared, taking the girls by surprise.

"Challenge accepted." She said.

"Fuck no, don't tell me she saw it." Jesse asked interrupting Beca's story.

"She threw up after a minute. I'm glad she knew where the bathroom is." Beca laughed. "Anyways, back to the Saturday."

After Stacie threw up, she came back with the girls. "truth or dare, Chlo?"

"coming from you? i pick truth."
stacie rolled her eyes at the red head.

Stacie had a devilish smile. "if you had to pick somebody to kiss right now, who would it be?"

Chloe immediately took a bottle and started drinking it till it was half way down. Not answering the question.

"truth or dare Becs?" Beca was already drinking when Chloe asked her.

"dare." she said after swallowing what she was drinking.

"dare you to go outside and sing a Disney song on the top of your lungs."

"you're a kiddo, Beale." Beca shook her head laughing while standing up, Chloe following her to see the dare.

Beca walked out of her house with Chloe, Stacie and Aubrey staying Beca's room.

Beca looked at Chloe before she started singing in the light snow that covered the street.

" There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say
But there's something about her
And you don't know why
But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl."

Beca started yelling the lyrics of "You wanna kiss the girl" from the Little Mermaid.

she walked over to Chloe and dragged her to the street, she took her hands, interlocking their fingers and started dancing with her while Beca kept singing the song.

They laughed while dancing they both were drunk.

A car was approaching them, the driver honked, grabbing the girls' attention, Chloe tackled Beca to the side of the road, falling on top of the brunette.

"DYKES." The driver yelled at the girls.

"AT LEAST I GET LAID WITH ONE." Beca snapped back, making both of them laugh.

The driver stopped the car a few feet away from them.

"Fuck." Beca said realizing the driver's actions. "RUN."

The girls ran to the house, locking the door behind them; breaking into laughter.

Back in Beca's room, Stacie and Aubrey were almost asleep watching a movie on the floor. Beca and Chloe sat on the bed, Beca rested her head on Chloe's shoulder, playing with Chloe's fingers.

4:36 in the morning, Beca was still awake for some reason. She unwrapped herself from the blanket that was covering hers and Chloe's body and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Her head was killing her, everything was spinning around her. She filled a cup of water and popped an aspirin in her mouth before drinking the water, she knew the girls will need it, so she left them on the counter with three glasses of water for the girls.

"still awake?" Chloe said from behind, scaring the shit out of Beca.

"No, im asleep, but i walk in my sleep." She replied sarcastically. "i thought you were asleep?"

Chloe shook her head in response.

Beca handed her a glass and an aspirin and sat with her on the counter. She thanked her and put it in her mouth with the water.

Chloe stared at Beca, she looked thoughtful, what was Beca thinking about? she caused Chloe this feeling of mystery, Chloe had a lot of questions about Beca, and she was about to explode.

"Becs." Beca turned to face Chloe. "i need an advice." Chloe said without looking at Beca.

"I'm not the best to give you one, but i can try." Beca said making coffee. "want coffee?"

Chloe nodded.

Beca handed her a mug and walked back to the bedroom.

"can we talk somewhere else?" Chloe asked, Beca started getting anxious. it was something serious?

Beca nodded and took a blanket, they sat on the steps of the backyard, the sky slowly getting clearer.

"what's up?" Beca put the blanket around them so they could stay warm.

"i met this person a while ago and i started developing feelings towards that person." Chloe said playing with the coffee she had in her hands.

beca sighed, for some reason getting a little upset. "please tell me it's not Tom, because i will slap you with the mug." she joked, giving Chloe a sad smile.

"god no." She laughed. "what do you think i should do?" she was now looking at Beca's eyes.

"Do whatever you have to do to win that person, tell it how you feel. if he or she rejects you or hurts you, that person is an asshole and I'll have to slap a bitch." Beca advised. "just show that person that you love him or she." yes, it killed Beca inside to tell Chloe she should be with that person, but Beca was a good friend and she wanted to see Chloe happy.

Chloe then cupped Beca's face and slowly started leaning, trying to see if Beca was going to pull back.

Beca felt the soft hands of Chloe cupping her face, the red head's face started getting closer and closer, her brain was telling her to pull away, but she didn't. What none of them was expecting was that Beca was the one to break the gap between them.

Beca felt Chloe's soft lips on hers, she felt Chloe smile while kissing. Everything felt so right, so good.

It was a simple kiss, no rush, no tongues. Just their lips.

Beca was the first to pull away, their faces still inches apart, foreheads touching. A little smile escaped Beca's lips.

She rested her head on Chloe's shoulder and stayed like that, watching the sunrise.

"WAIT, YOU KISSED?" Jesse asked.

Beca nodded embarrassed. "After that, I came to my senses that i was kissing one of my best friends and i don't know Jesse, everything was so weird. I felt something i never felt kissing somebody, not even Stacie or you know..." Beca trailed off.

"yeah i know who you mean." He nodded with a sad smile. "but did you talk about it?"

beca shook her head.

"why not?"

"well, we didn't say a word after that, and then Stacie and Aubrey appeared and they all left before my mom got home at 7." She explained. "i don't know Jess, everything is so confusing." she sighed resting her head on her friend.

"Maybe you two were intoxicated or she doesn't remember, you told me you all drank?" Beca nodded. "hungover, you have your explanation there." He said trying to comfort her friend. "but do you like her?"

"i really don't know." she sighed. "have you ever felt attracted towards somebody in a friend way but a little bit in a gay way as well."

"maybe you're bi." He said. "unless, you know, your Mathew thing was a phase, which i doubt it."

Matthew was Beca's best friend and "first love". They were close, everyone liked him; but he died in sophomore year. Beca was devastated, Stacie and Jesse were there to help Beca during that time. If it wasn't because they knew him, they'd never knew about his death. Talking about him around Beca was still a sensitive topic.

"anyways, you still should talk." He insisted.

"i know, Thanks Jess. See you at lunch."

Jesse nodded and headed to Chemistry.

It was lunch time, and like every Monday, beca walked out of history with Amy. They sat at table waiting for the others to come.

Everyone was at the table chatting with each other, Beca wasn't really listening.

"hey." Chloe said softly as she sat next to her.

Beca gave her an awkward smile. "hum are you coming over today?" Chloe's eyes went wide, she couldn't forget the same thing twice. "i mean, math finals is in two days."

"sorry, i can't." Chloe said apologetically.

"it's okay, i understand." she nodded.

"are you mad?" Chloe asked.

yes beca, why you mad? she said to herself. Why was she mad?

"no, i have to go." she said standing up and leaving the table.

So, you now know who is the mysterious kid of the pics on Beca's walls, this took me longer than what i expected because i couldn't focus on anything, i haven't slept for 3 days and im losing my shit. i don't know when im going to update, soon i hope :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 562 17
Beca Mitchell and Chloe Beale's relationship has been nothing but hateful remarks and bitter teasing for years now, making their rivalry quite known...
156K 3.7K 61
Beca Mitchell was a sophomore when Chloe Beale who was a senior, ended their secret 1 day relationship. After they broke up summer began and Chloe we...
250K 4.9K 46
Teacher x Student. Chloe is a new teacher at Beca's high school and she is in her last year. When they meet, sparks fly and who knows that could happ...
5.9K 269 38
Beca Mitchell has a secret, she tried to hide it, but it got out. What happens when someone comes back with threats? How will she cope? Is she as saf...