MultiFandom Imagines

By Anz1116

Book filled with imagines and preferences with different fandoms. *requests closed More

Imagine
Harry Potter Imagines ⬇
Imagine Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy ~ Staring
Draco Malfoy ~ Date Crasher
Draco Malfoy ~ Late Night Thunderstorms and Music
Draco Malfoy ~ Bruises
Draco Malfoy ~ Bruises pt. 2
George Weasley ~ The Christmas Cupid
Fred Weasley ~ The Best Prankster
Fred Weasley ~ A Mess
Fred Weasley ~ Wait What?
Chores and Taunting ~ The Twins
Young James Potter ~ The Mystery Girl
Teen Wolf ⬇
Scott Mcall ~ Glances
Scott Mcall ~ Caught
Stiles Stilinski ~ Nerd Buddies
Stiles Stilinski ~ Little Sister
Imagine Derek Hale
The Walking Dead ⬇
Carl Grimes ~ The Survivor
Imagine Daryl Dixon
Supernatural ⬇
Dean Winchester ~ The Last Hamburger and Piece of Pie
Imagine Sam Winchester
The 100⬇
Almost lost ~ Bellamy Blake
Imagine Jasper Jordan
Percy Jackson ⬇
Nico Di Angelo ~ Your Fight
Imagine Camp Half - Blood
Movies ⬇
Peter Parker/Spiderman ~ The Other 'Vigilante'
AU imagines⬇
Different Endings
Hogwarts Battle ~ Trigger Happy
Klaus Mikaelson ~ The Hybrid Child

Scott Mcall ~ Accidents

1K 8 1
By Anz1116

Word count: 2303

"Scott where are you? You said it would only take a couple of minutes." you whined while waiting next to the motorcycle.

"I'll be right there! I can't find it!" He yells back.

"Do you need help?" You ask.

"No, I swear it was-" it goes silent.

"Scott?" You ask getting up from the tree you were leaning on.

No response just silence. The leaves crunched underneath your feet as you started to slowly walk around the area. Your hands started trembling and you made a ball of shadows. You then heard twigs snap and stopped and whipped your head around. You turned around and was greeted with a, "Boo!" Scott jumped out from behind a tree and you screamed shooting the ball of shadows at him.

He then landed with a 'umph' and was rubbing his head.

"Damn (y/n), remind me to never scare you again."

"SCOTT! God you scared the crap outta me! I could've killed you! I can go ahead and pick you up and drop you from the tallest tree and see how that ends for you!" You yelled anooyed at your boyfriend.

"But you wouldn't."

"No I wouldn-," you stopped yourself, "Yes I would drop you from the tallest tree and drop you on your ass!" You yelled trying to suppress a laugh.

"But you wouldn't do that to your good handsome boyfriend would you?"

"Dammit you're right!" You said turning around and heading back to the motorcycle.

"Am I ever wrong?"

"Like ninety nine percent of the time you are."

You both start to laugh as you sat down on motorcycle.

"What were you even looking for anyways?"

"Well I was trying set your surprise up. Then I remembered that you lost your ring somewhere around here and I found it!" He exclaims with a smile pulling you (f/c) ring out.

You smile and hug him giving him a kiss on the cheek, "So Mr. Mcall where is this surprise?" You ask

He smiles grabbing you by the hand. You follow in pursuit looking up to see the sun shine through the green canopy of leaves above you two illuminating with a greenish lighting.

You then feel yourself stop and almost fall onto Scott. In front of you, you were greeted with a picnic basket set on top of a blanket. The scene was almost serene like it was put in a movie. You felt a smile tug at your lips as you pecked scott on the lips.

"What was that for?" He smiles.

"Well first for finding me my ring and being a great boyfriend to me." You answer.

He smiles and you give him another kiss as he leads you to the set up picnic. You both sit down as you open the basket to see you your favorite snacks in the basket. He's about to grab the food and hand it to you, when he stops and get his phone out.

"Hold on its stiles."

You nod at him and let him take the call. He walks away from the picnic and you try to eaves drop but could only get Scott's end of the line.

'Woah! Stiles can't you tell me now? No? Are you serious right now can't you just tell me over the phone? No? GOOD LORD STILES JUST TELL ME WHAT IT IS! Yes, I'm calm but-'

"God Dammit Stiles." Scott sighs and puts his phone back into his pocket picking up the basket.

"Sorry I have to go," he sighs. "I'm sorry we couldn't finish this."

You nod understanding that it was probably a pack meeting. You retract your wings from your back letting them flow out. A breeze went by letting your (f/c) wings blow with them.

"Thanks for a good first half of a date, Scott. You should probably get going to the pack meeting." You say about to take off feeling your wings flutter.

"Hey, why don't you come? I mean everybody loves you."

You smile and nod getting onto the back of Scott's motorcycle.

After passing downtown you got to Derek's loft. The outside always gave you the creeps for some unknown reason but you shrugged it off and walked in. Everybody you knew was here, Lydia, Stiles, Derek, Peter, Kira, Issac, and Allison.

"So whats up?" Scott asks looking around the room

"Well we heard theres a hunter in town." Allison trails off.

"And?" You asked waiting for her to answer.

"We don't know who it is and if they would even trust us."

"So pretty much someone is in beacon hills to try and kill us? Great." You groan.

"Look don't let this person ruin the rest of your summer. We just have to be careful on what we do. " Scott says.

"If I come into contact with this ass hole that's trying to kill us I am going to kill them." Peter stated.

Allison looked at him, " So if it was a hunter that was my age you would kill them without hesitation?" she asked.

"Considering that you almost killed all of us I wouldn't take a chance." Peter says glancing over as Allison

Her eyes narrow and she's about to come back when Scott cuts her off.

"Peter we aren't killing anybody." Scott said looking at him, "we could probably talk to whoever it is before we kill."

"What if they strike first and try to kill us?" You ask curiously.

"We still aren't going to kill them and that's final." Scott said.

"Fine I understand but if I'm in a situation where I have to, I will." You say swinging your legs up onto the table.

Everybody agrees and leaves the building leaving you, Derek, and Scott .

"You'll call us if you find anything right? " you ask Derek.

"Yeah sure I'll update you. Just be normal teenagers and enjoy the rest if summer."

You both nod and walk out of the loft. A light breeze passes by and you shiver getting goose bumps. Scott looks over at you and takes his jacket off wrapping it around you. You smile and get to the motorcycle.

"Hey sorry I can't give you a ride I'm late and Deaton-"

You cut him off, "It's okay I get it. Thanks for the great day." You say while opening the picnic basket and grabbing one of the snacks.

He smiled and you pecked him on the lips starting off home.

As Scott drive off you stuffed earbuds in and listened to (your favorite band). A cool breeze went by and you shivered pulling Scott's jacket tighter around yourself . You open the snack and start to eat it while walking briskly down the street. As the sun was setting the sky glowed a pink and orange and the weather started getting colder. After about a good hour of walking you were almost home, a few more houses and that will be your exercise for the day you decided.

As you started to round a corner you stopped yourself from the reflection coming off the window. Your wings were still out while they were fluttering in the wind. You panicked a little and quickly folded them into your back and started walking hoping that nobody saw you. You got to the door and got your keys out of your pocket. You unlocked the door and started upstairs. Out of no where your sibling squealed, "(Y/N)!" As they ran down the stairs flapping their wings and getting up in the air. They then lost air and came tumbling down the stairs.

"(Sibling nickname)!" You yelled as they were about to fall.

You put one of wings up for a shield and the other one for a soft padding for your sibling. You then felt an impact and stumbled falling over onto the ground. They were crushing you as they were curled up in a ball to protect themselves.

"(Siblings name)..." you wheeze out.

"Hm." They replied while still lying on you.

"Get off of me!" You wheezed out.

They roll off of you and onto the hardwood floor.

"YOU'RE HOME!" they exclaim retracting their wings into there back.

"I know now leave me alone." You say annoyed while pushing them away.

You walk into the kitchen to be greeted with your dad and mom making your favorite meal.

"Hey, how was your day?" Your mom asked while opening the bag of chirps.

"It was fine, but there's a hunter in town."

Your mom nodded and and looked up, "I'm sure we can handle them just be careful."

You nod and look down at my phone as it vibrates.

Scott- can we make up for today tonight?
You- sure what's in mind?
Scott- romantic night walk and movie after?
You- sounds great :)
Scott- I'll pick you up around 7 ;)
You- see you then

I smiled and got off the couch.

"Dinners ready!" Your dad yells while setting condiments on the table.

You turned on your heals and head towards the table with plate in hand. You grab yourself some dinner and wolfed it down in a hurry. You get up and throw your dishes into the sink and hurry upstairs. You run into your room quickly throwing on something comfortable yet cute.

You run down the stairs as you hear a knock on the door. You grab Scott's jacket off the railing and shrugged it on opening the door.

"Gotta go love you guys!" You yell about to slam the door.

"Woah there young lady where do you think you're going?" Your dad asks while walking into the entrance with mom following.

"I'm going with Scott it's movie night tonight."

Scott waved from behind me, "Hi Mr. and Mrs. (Y/l/n)."

Your dad shook his hand and patted him on the back signaling him into the other room, "We are having a talk."

You gave the thumbs up to Scott and turned to you mom, "Why does dad do this?" You groan in frustration.

"Your father has his reasons, now be back by eleveb and if anything happens call me!" Your mom says while pointing to her phone.

Scott and your dad walk back into the entrance and you grab Scott's hand pulling him towards the door.

"Roger that! love you!" You yell running out the door.

The cold night air hit as you opened the door. This made you want to run faster toward the motorcycle. You hop onto the seat while patiently waiting for Scott.

"So where is this romantic walk going to take place?" You ask while stuffing your phone into your pocket.

"You'll see." he said while pulling out of the driveway.

After about ten minutes of riding on the motorcycle you were pulled onto the side of the road.

"Scott why are we parked on the side of the road?"

"You'll see. I think you'll like it."

Scott got off extending his hand out to you. You hopped off and laced fingers with his following him.

"So this romantic place better not be the Hales abandoned house." You joke while looking up at the sky.

He chuckles and lets go of your hand shrugging it around you.

"It's only a little bit farther." He hummed while bringing you closer to him.

You walked in the pitch black except for the tiny slivers of light from the moon shining through the trees. It was silent but a comforting silence as you heard the crickets chirp and the dead leaves crunch under you.

"We're here." Scott smiled while stopping.

You didn't even notice the beautiful sight infront of because you looked down at your feet afraid you were going to stumble and fall. There was a lake infront of you that reflected the stars and moon off of it. Scott sat down as you climbed onto his laps looking up at the starts.

"When did you find this place?" You ask in awe.

Scott shrugs as his grip tightens around you. You then feel Scott's soft lips on yours. You smile against in and feel yourself melt into him. You were about to kiss him again when you heard a sound of a gun cock. You looked over to see a dark figure in all black with a mask on. Your eyes widened as you see the gun train onScott. Before you thought of your actions you put your wing up while screaming at Scott.

"Get down!" You screamed as a ripping sound echoed through the forest.

You didn't even notice what it was until you heard a light thump on the ground and saw your wing on the ground. Suddenly a blood curdling scream was echoing through the forest. You were in pain and started panicking even though you felt yourself starting to heal slowly.

"(Y/N)" Scott yelled as he cradles your head.

"Hey you'll be okay. I'll be back." He says lightly setting your head down.

"S-Scott d-dont leave me! I don't heal like you do." You sobbed as you tried to beg him to stay.

He didn't hear you as he ran after the presumed hunter. You watched as Scott gets shot making him stumble. You then see an arrow come flying towards him as he shouts out in pain.

"Scott!" You scream feeling your throat strain.

You watch as Scott leans on a tree and your breathing becomes heavy and your vision becomes blurred only seeing a figure running away as another is struggling. You then felt your eyes get heavy closing them. You then hear voices in the distance as people are shouting.

"Come on (y/n) stay with me!" A familiar voice murmurs.

"Scott you can't come in I'll do the best I can, now go home and get some rest."

"Just take care of her!" The voice yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 18.7K 60
Peter x reader Edmund x reader Caspian x reader Eustace x reader
6.9K 100 36
I'm a part of lot of different tv show and movie fandoms. A little bit of everything put into one big thing. This is a collection of imagines and pre...
40.8K 539 24
preferences and imagines book about everyones fav boy!! also warning might be cringe so srry. kinda slow updates! i'm really busy but i'm still activ...
27.3K 294 95
Imagines/gifs and one shots Most of the one shots are X reader Started:2018 Finished: 2021 (A/n: i honestly hate everything I wrote in this and want...