The Empress

By QueenMinique

"Dance with me?" He asked I smiled Let me dance with another devil. --- Started: December 26, 2015 Revamped... More

Prologue
Beginning {1}
I found her {2}
Characters {3}
She has left {4}
Hina Swift {5}
The Kenshi Twins {6}
Fate {7}
Emperor {8}
Izeiah High {9}
Kiss {11}
Silly Izeiah {12}
Riley Fujiwara {13}
The Punishment {14}
Empress of the Underground {15}
Empress of the Underground {16}
Empress of the Underground {17}
Empress of the Underground {18}
Empress of the Underground {19}
Empress of the Underground {20}
Izeiah's Game {21}
Izeiah's Game {22}
Izeiah's Game {23}
The Ball {24}
Oh Wise Sage!{25}
Oh Wise Sage {26}
Oh Wise Sage {27}
Oh Wise Sage {28}
Take you anywhere {29}
Kidnapped? {30}
Caught {31}
First Dance {32}
She was forgotten {33}
All for Love {34}
Chase {35}
Duel {36}
Sorry {37}
Izeiah's Game {38}
Darling Flower {39}
Darling Flower {40}
Darling Flower {41}
Darling Flower {42}
Darling Flower {43}
The 9th Full Moon {44}
Bullied {45}
Her Kiss {46}
Constellations {47}
Constellations {48}
None of your business {49}
Sorry {50}
Engaged {51}
Pink {52}
The Break {53}
James {54}
Identity Crisis {55}
Kenshi Family {56}
Her Plan {57}
Second Dance {58}
Punished {59}
Choco {60}
Injection {61}
It's okay, human {62}
Caught {63}
The Party {64}
Izeiah's Game {65}
Izeiah {66}
His Empress II
Snapshot: His Empress II

Ivan and Izeiah {10}

4.6K 116 4
By QueenMinique

Narrator's Pov

Izeiah sat there, tied to a chair as she stared at the people infront of her. Especially, the one with their eyebrows raised and cellphone on hand.

She realized that he was taking a picture of her.

"James L. Gin!!! Why the hell am I tied to a chair and why are you taking a picture of me?!" She snapped and stomped her foot.

"Ise-send ko ito sa ate mo." Sabi nito.

"Also, How are you allied with these ghosts? Is this betrayal happening right infront of me?" She asked. With a slight force, the ropes came apart. Izeiah stood up to stretch while glaring at the people infront of her

"Babes, sila ang mga anak ng mga Si Shizu's"

"The who now? Are those the clans underneath the Tria Fyli?"

"Hold up, nakita kita sa Underground kagabi, ah. Tinangay ka pa ng Emperor. Sino ka ba?" Sabi ng isang babae.

"None of your business."

"Young Lady, I heard from your sister that you're now practicing the art of kindness."

"Hello, Lady. I am Zeah hailing from the Robinson Clan. What can I do for you?"

Natameme naman yung babae at tiningnan nalang si James for help. Napaface palm nalang si James.

"Siya ang iyong makakasama. Friend kumbaga."

"Oh. Cool. I'm leaving." She said then really left.

Napatingin nalang sa isa't isa ang mga taong naiwan.

Izeiah's Pov

What the hell just happened? I saw James and them right after I woke up. Have James finally turned to a ghost?

I sure hope so.

.
.
.
So, I ended up going back to the Headmaster's office. When I was infront of his door, to show that I've been practicing the art of kindness, I bothered myself to knock three times and not just barged in like it was my room.

"Enter." I heard from the inside so I did.

I didn't expect to see another guy though. He was just sitting there on the sofa. Legs crossed and eyebrows raised.

"Hello, I am lost."

"What room are you in again?" The Headmaster asked.

"..... I forgot. I'm sorry." I pouted and looked at him pitifully.

"Aww, you poor thing. Don't worry, I'll look it up."

I nodded and looked for somewhere to sit, but saw none except the spot beside the guy. I reluctantly agreed with myself to just keep standing.

"Ah! Makisabay ka nalang kay Ivan, Izeiah. Same room kayo, oh."

"That's not good. Girls and boys should be separated."

"Darling, students only identify the differences between good blood and bad blood. Not gender, hahaha. Off you go!" He said joyfully with a shake if his head.

"Ivan, look after her."

The guy didn't talk and just stood up. He glnced at me and smirked.

"Will do."

.....no

"He looks evil. I don't want to go with him." I said when I noticed something was wrong with his gaze.

It was like he caught something he has been chasing for so long.

"Behave now, dear Robinson. Ivan knows the way. He can lead you to your room."

The headmaster could only push my resolute ass out of the room. The guy beside me only glanced at me.

"I am Ivan Shikaiken."

"No. I am not telling you my name." I said and sat on the ground. I picked up a stick and started drawing things with it on the soil.

"Are you Izeiah?"

"How did you know?!" I exclaimed.

Bloody damn.

——

"Why are they staring at me?" I asked Ivan as I examined the stares I was receiving.

Ivan sneakily brought me out of the school.

"There's a nearby Izeiah's Treats here. I know you love chocolates." He said

"Hey, that's my name!" I happily said as I was going to happily skip across the road when he held me back.

"Why?" I asked, my eyes turned big like the size of the potato and asked this guy in confusion.

"Silly, look at the road sign first."

So we got there and I suddenly realized that this was my store. Honestly, I couldn't remember what my store was called since ate Hina named it. I only cared for the chocolates. That's all.

Chocolates is life afterall

I went to the cashier.

"I want Alien Sweets" Sabi ko sa cashier na natameme dahil sa katabi ko.

"Hello, Miss Cashier?"

"A-ah. Yes-yes Ma'am."

Tumango nalang ako and didn't mind her sudden dreamy state. I'll just advertise my shop. My shop has all kinds of sweet stuffs. I just love sugary things, good thing I haven't got a diabetes.

"So, a box of Alien Sweets and a bucket of Sugaryz?" I ordered again when she looked at me not clearly remembering what I ordered awhile ago.

"A b-b-bucket, Ma'am?" Tanong niya at gulat na gulat. Tumango tango ako at ngumiti.

"Flavor po?" Tanong niya nung makasigurado siyang tama ang narinig niya.

"Vanilla Peppermint." Sagot ko.

"Iyon lang po ba?" Tapos tumingin to sa katabi ko kaya napatingin naman ako kay Ivan

"She's asking you." I whispered to him. He smiled and spoke.

"I'll have a vanilla cake." The cashier blushed and was shaking from excitement. I stared curiously at her then at Ivan. Then her again then Ivan.

I don't get it.

"Cash po o card?" I saw Ivan's actions of pulling out his card, but I stopped him and said :

"I got this"

Pinakita ko ang card ko as the owner of the shop, I immedietly put it back in my wallet because someone might see it and blew my cover.

(Little did she know that Ivan only needed to know what was the name of the store and he immediately knew it was hers)

Lumaki ang kanyang mata at pinatawag ang manager sa isa sa mga co workers niya. Tumingin naman ito saakin bago pumunta sa office niya.

The manager quickly got out from his office. He's one of the best spy the Robinson Clan got. He came here with the same intention, that was why he was working undercover. He's one of Ate Hina's close friends.

Ngumiti siya saakin at tumango.

"Unahin niyo ang order niya." Malamig na sabi niya sa kanila.

Lumingon siya saakin at ngumiti.

Well, he's no other than the idiot James who was with the ghosts earlier.

"Hello, Zeah."

"You allied with the ghosts. I now officially hate you."

He just ignored my remark and went ahead to ask me:

"Would you like us to deliver your Sugaryz and Alien Sweets to your dorm?"

"Yes" I did not reject the kind gesture though.

"Here, a vanilla cake."

"Thank you. Bye-Bye." I bid goodbye since I am currently in the middle of practicing the art of kindness.

Urghh. I'm getting tired of saying it. Goodness!

"You know him?" I heard Ivan asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes!" My attention was pulled to the box that was dangling on Ivan's hand.

"Open the box. Open the box." I excitedly said.

He seemed like he was in a bad mood earlier since the air was heavy then it got lighter. He chuckled and pat my head.

"Easy. We have to go back to the dorm first."

"Where is it ba?"

He looked at me and smiled.

"Behind the Headmaster's office."

😐.

I officially also hate the Headmaster.

——

It was already around noon when my stomach decided that it needs to digest some food. And so, I went out of the dorm.

The guy who was with me awhile ago left to grab his luggage once he saw mine parked right infront of the door

So, currently, I am minding my own business until I saw around five girls barricading the hallway and bullying this poor girl that I swear looks familiar.

Since, I'm in the middle of practicing nicetry—— I mean kindness, of course I didn't join the bullies, but I, well, I was going to leave after I help the girl that was being bullied when the five girls locked their eyes on me and it seemed like I became their new target.

Goodness, see what niceness can give you, people who will bully you too. Smh.

(P.S from Author: Please understand that Izeiah has, if not the lowest, but really, very, so low EQ. She is almost an emotionless person.)

"Your eyes are not as attractive as you think. They are resembling that of a snake instead of the Goddess of love, beauty and pleasure. Horrifying." I said and pouted.

"So, you've heard of us?"

"One of Aphrodite's symbols is a rose. Dumb. Dumb." I uttered and pointed at their dresses that were, literally, covered in roses and doves.

I was about to leave when one of them suddenly pushed me. Unexpectedly.

I only came out because I felt hungry so I decided to go down to the cafeteria. And this happened to me, unlucky me.

"Huwag mo akong itulak." Nakasimangot kong sabi.

"Ano? Ano? Ano? Hahaha, daming sinasabi ni Nerd."

"Nerds are stereotyped to be smart while brats are known to be very entitled people and spoiled, only know how to spend their Daddy's money. They're also, most of the time, isn't considered smart."

"Daming satsat ng nerd na ito. Sinasabi mo ba na bobo kami? Mukha ba kaming bobo? Nerd!"

"So you're saying that you considered the option of being on the not smart side?"

"Nakakarami ka na ah."

"Are you part or the main group of the self- proclaimed beauties of the Underground?"
Before they can even answer, I already started walking back to my dorm room.

Thank god, they didn't chase me. I can't handle any of the perfumes that they showered with their bodies with anymore. Disgusting.

Since, hinarangan nila ang hallway na palabas ng building, napagpasyahan kong tumalon nalang ng bintana.

I landed and was met with strange gazes. I pouted when I heard their murmuring.

"Bes, tinalon niya ang 4th floor"

"Show off."

"Nabali na ata ang mga buto niya."

"That was entertaining."

"Nakunan mo ba ng video?"

"Tsk. Pasikat lang siya."

"Mean people." I uttered under my breath.

Unti unti akong tumayo at pinagpag ang aking damit. Nakatingin parin sila saakin. 😒 Nakakahiya na.

"Dito ka lang pala namin mahahanap, Nerd na masatsat!!"

Nakailang nerd na siya, kala mo hindi niya inamin na posibleng bobo siya.

"Halika dito, may sasabihin kami sayo." Finally, yung nasa gitna nila na leader nila ata ay nagsalita na.

"Ayoko. Mabaho kayo." I said and even took a step away from them.

"Chanel itong pabango ko, satsat!"

"I think you got scammed."

I decided to leave them alone again, however, I didn't get to escape peacefully this time.

Dahil na, not only did they all got near me, but they held both my arms while one kept my head still by pulling my hair backwards.

"This hurts. Let me go."

"Bitch. Ang daming satsat na bobo kami tapos ngayon nakikiusap na mabitawan. "

"I didn't say that you were one."

"Gusto mo hindi ka namin bibitawan? Buong hapon ka namin hahawakan ng ganito?"

"Eww. Lady, Nerd siya!"

I've told them last time that nerds are usually considered smart. How are they not realizing that they're indirectly complimenting me?

"Let me go.." or I can't guarantee your arms will still be that okay once I run out of patience. 

Mas lalo lang nilang hinila ang buhok ko.

Masakit na talaga.

"What do you want?"

"I think kissing all of our shoes while kneeling would be enough punishment." The 'Lady' said.

I only kiss chocolates, excuse me.

"Let me go." Sabi ko nanaman.

"I- torrid mo kaya nalang kaysa sa simpleng peck?" Nakangising sabi nanaman nito.

Torrid?

What is that?

Before I could even speak, someone already spoke.

"What are you doing?"

The voice was deep and cold, like it hasn't been touched by any emotions for so long.

"Oh my god, Ivan! Nandito ka na pala!" Natutuwang saad ng co-leader yata.

Ivan ignored the co- leader and asked again.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?"

"Ivan! Ito kasing nerd na ito, tinawag kaming bobo. Sabi namin na magsorry lang siya, papakawalan namin pero matigas talaga ang ulo niya." Naiiyak na sabi nitong co- leader.

"That's not true." I pouted again as I tried to shake off their grips which surprisingly, came off because just awhile ago, they were literally gripping me like parang nanggigigil sila.

Ivan came to my side and scanned me from head to toe.

"Go to the Headmaster's office." Sabi niya.

Nakita kong ngumiti ang mga babae at tiningnan ako na parang balak pa nilang iencourage ako na pumunta sa Office.

"I didn't do anything wrong." I frowned. I am so wronged.

"Silly, I'm not talking to you." He pats my head.

"Clarisse take your troop with you and go to the Headmaster's office."  

"What? Bakit?! Ivan, siya ang nauna."

He didn't look at her, but stared and smiled at me.

"She doesn't get involve with strangers if not needed."

He took my hand and started walking away from the Aphrodites.

"Ivan!" Hinabol ni Clarisse si Ivan. Pero bago pa na mahawakan ni Clarisse si Ivan, ay iniwasan niya ito at naisama pa ako.

"Either you go or I will call the Headmaster."

"Pero, Ivan, hindi talaga kami ang nauna." She continued to complain. I didn't say anything, I just watched. Then, she started weeping.

"You made her cry, Ivan." I whispered.

Ivan only frowned more and took my hand again then started walking all the while pulling his phone.

After that, he smiled at me at pat my head again.

"It's okay. Come, let's go get food for your hungry tummy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1M 700K 28
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as self-harm, physical violence, emotiona...
216K 5.1K 47
Isang babae na kinatatakutan ng buong gangster's underground.A girl that can kill you without hesitation,without mercy.Isang babaeng palaban at walan...
25.7K 892 41
"I'm Perfectly Imperfect BadGirl" -Shin (Photo not mine cttro.)
207K 6.7K 61
Si Xia ay isang dalaga na gusto ng mamatay subalit nagbago ang kagustuhan niya nang makilala niya ang grupo ng mga bampira na tinatawag na Melancholi...