In love with James Yammouni

By skipsyammouni

Stephanie Sahyounie is the younger sister of Daniel Sahyounie from a YouTube group called, The Janoskians. St... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
PLEASE READ
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Thank you!!! And Merry Christmas!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Infatuation
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
HEY GUYS
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
CHARACTER QUESTION AND ANSWER!
SORRY GUYS
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Final Chapter
THANK YOU
[SEQUEL ON HOLD]
ATTENTION

Chapter 25

191 7 6
By skipsyammouni

***RECAP***

We enjoyed each others company for the next couple hours, until we decided to head back home.

"Lets get back now babe." James said before planting a quick peck on my lips. He placed one arm around my waist as we walked back to the car. Just as we approached the car we were stopped in our tracks by a very, angry drunk person stumbling all over the place.

Shit. What's he doing here?

***END OF RECAP***

Please don't notice us, please don't notice us. I prayed in my head, hoping no to be seen, I didn't want to talk to him right now. Definitely while he's in this state anyway.

Oh no, I spoke too soon.

"Steph?!?!!" Aaron's drunken voice echoed through my head.

I ignored him.

"Steph!?!!" He repeated. James noticed that I wasn't too happy about encountering Aaron right now so spoke for me.

"Look Aaron, I don't know what's happened between you and Steph but she clearly doesn't want to be taking to you right now." James told him.

"What the fuck do you know about what she does, and doesn't want?" Aaron snapped back at James.

"Look at the state of you for a start. Your a mess." James spoke back.

"Oh piss of James, you've already ruined everything me and Steph ever had." He barked.

"Ruined everything? How did I do that?" James questioned.

"You know exactly what you've done, you've took her away from me. You made me lose any chance I had of ever getting her back. She's clearly fell for you now." He rushed his words, raising his voice.

"How did I ruin your chances? You've not been dating her for the last couple years anyway, you both should have moved on and it's clear that Steph has so why don't you?"

"Because I still love her James, and I'll treat her better then you ever could, I already have when we were together before!"

"No Aaron, she doesn't know what your really like, if she did then she would of never wanted you in the first place! Would you like me to tell her how you really are!?"

"She knows my past James and wants to help me. I'm going to hget help."

"Why are you out here getting wasted then?"

Aaron stayed silent this time. They must've forgotten that I was here, their argument was getting quite heated now.

"Come on Steph, let's go." James spoke, putting his hand on the small of my back, leading me back to the car.

We drove down the road. As we stopped at the traffic lights James looked at me and looked as if he was about to say something, until he stopped his self. He smiled before his face suddenly turned more serious.

"Steph, what happened to your cheek?" He asked.

"Oh it's nothing." I told him. I didn't want to make as big deal about what happened between me and Aaron. I didn't want everyone knowing. I wasn't planning on telling Luke but look what happened.

***JAMES'S POV***

I was fuming at Aaron. Why did he have to show up and ruin mine and Steph's time together.

We stopped at a traffic light and I turned my head to face Steph. Just as I was about to ask her something about Aaron it suddenly came to my mind that she's probably not in the mood to want to talk about him right now.

All of a sudden I noticed a bruise on her cheek, just under her eye.

"Steph, what happened to your cheek?" I asked her.

"Oh it's nothing." She replied.

It clearly was something, but I decided to drop it not wanting to cause any arguments. That was one thing about Steph, she could be quite stubborn. She was the type of person who insisted she was okay even when it was clear that she wasn't, but she would rarely admit the truth if she wasn't okay.

It came to my mind all of a sudden that Steph didn't have anything on her cheek before she left last night, so something must of happened while she was out. Was it something Aaron did? I know he can get quite angry when he's drunk, and he also gets quite a temper and is known to lash out over the slightest little thing.

I swear if he touched her I'll kill him!

-----

We got back to the house and Steph went straight upstairs. Is she okay? Maybe she's still shocked that Aaron turned up earlier.

I decided I'd let her be on her own for a bit, so after around a hour of being back home I thought I'd go up and check on her.

"Steph." I said softly as I left a gentle knock on her door.

"Come in." She replied. She sounded as if she had been crying.

I slowly opened the door to see her sitting once edge of her bed with her head in her hands.

"What's wrong?" I spoke gently. She stayed silent.

I sat down next I her an put my arm over her shoulder to comfort her.

"Come on babe, talk to me." I cooed. She shook her head in response.

"Is it me?" She shook her head again.

"One of the boys? Or are you missing home or something?" She did the same.

Then something came to my mind.

"Is it something to do with what happened to your face?" She had no response, so I had my answer.

"Have you told anyone?" I asked.

Surprisingly she nodded this time.

Who would she have told? Who does she trust more than me?

"Who?" I stated softly.

"Luke." She mumbled.

"Oh." Is all that escaped my mouth. "Why? Do you trust him more than me?"

"It's not that."

"Well you told him before me, and even before your own brother for that matter."

"Daniel is the last person I'd tell, he'll go mental."

"Why."

"I can't tell you."

"But you can tell Luke can't you?"

"He was there for me that night, that's why I told him."

"Oh and I wasn't? You could of came and talked to me, I would of helped you."

"I'm sorry."

"Is that all you can say."

***STEPH'S POV***

"Is that all you can say?"

"YES JAMES! YES IT FUCKING IS ALRIGHT!?!!" My anger got the better of me. We weren't even together so why did he have to act like I'm his? Like I have to tell him everything?

He looked hurt from the fact that I had shouted at him.

"I - I." He began before I cut him off.

"Save it James." And with that I ran out of the room, tears falling freely from my face.

"Oh that's right, go run to your little boyfriend!" I heard him yell after me.

"Steph!" Luke called after me as I ran through the living room. I ignored him, I didn't want to talk to anyone at this time.

I ran out of the house and mad my way over to my car.

I'm not staying here the night,

Just as I was about to pull away the passenger door opened and a familiar figure got in.

Luke.

"What are you doing Steph?" Luke asked.

"James and I had an argument." I stayed simply.

"About what?" He questioned.

"It doesn't matter."

"Okay."

"Where are you going?" Luke finally spoke after a few moments of an awkward silence.

"To stay at a hotel for the night."

"I'm coming too." He spoke.

"No."

"Yes."

"No"

"I want to." He pleaded.

"Fine." I huffed. "Wait you don't have any clothes."

"I do."

"Where?"

"I still have from in your car from when we went to the beach that time."

"Oh yeah."

"Do you have any?"

"Yeah I always keep some spare in my car." I told him.

"Ah okay."

"Let's go then." I sighed.

-----

We arrived at the hotel and booked a room at the reception desk for the night.

"There's only a double bed." I said as we walked into the hotel room.

"Oh." Luke spoke.

"I'll sleep on the couch if you want and you can have the bed." He offered.

"No it's fine, I'll go on the couch." I spoke as I began walking over to the couch.

"Why don't we just share the bed?" Luke laughed.

"You know what, fine let's just do that." I agreed.

"So, tell me Steph why were you arguing with James?" Luke questioned as we both sat down on the edge of the double bed.

"I can't say right now." I told him. It was the truth I couldn't go and tell him that James and I had almost 'got together'.

"Alright." Luke sighed. We sat there in silent for a moment.

"Thank you Luke." I suddenly spoke.

"For what?" He sounded confused.

"For being there for me, like when I told you about Aaron for example." I told truthfully.

"Oh, that's what friends are for ain't it?" He laughed.

"Yeah I guess." I laughed too.

At that moment our eyes caught each other's. We sat there staring into each other's eyes for a moment. For some strange reason I had butterflies in my stomach.

I can't be?

I can't be getting feelings for Luke!?

Can I?

**************************

***PLEASE READ***

Sorry this chapter was kinda shit, comment down below some ideas of what you'd like to see in the upcoming chapters.

Do you want Steph to fall for Luke?
Or,
Do you want Steph to fix things with James?

Thank you so much for 1.71k reads! Also thank you for all the comments and votes it really doesn't mean a lot.

- Olivia xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 23.5K 50
Reagan has been part of this Janoskains family since she moved to Australia since she was 6. She grew up with Luke and Jai as her best friends and co...
9.8K 191 31
Maddi has just turned 18 and she divided to move to Melbourne from Perth Australia. She found a job as a model and she was going very well. She didn'...
24.8K 901 17
Luke has been keeping his feelings for his twin brother a secret out of fear for what others will think, but one drunken night at the Janoskian house...