Was It Meant To Be? (COMPLETE...

By saimaaaaaa

#1 Mistakes - 07.07.18 #3 Spiritual - 19.06.18 #1 Mistakes - 27.08.18 #1 Mistakes - 16.10.18 #3 Inspirational... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
What Happened With Inayah
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
AUTHORS NOTICE
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
For My Beautiful Readers

Chapter Fifteen

8.3K 464 69
By saimaaaaaa

Inayah's P.O.V.

I was finally at home now.

Everyone had left and it was now only me and Hamdan. My heart started beating faster, scared of how he would act with me.

He had just entered the bathroom and  I was laying on the bed and the pillow border wasn't put up.

I felt the sudden urge to pee and walked out of bed limping and clinging on to things on the way to the spare bathroom. I heard Hamdan exiting the other toilet and making his way to the room.

**********

I struggled to reach back to bed and nearly collapsed near the door and a pair of strong hands held me up, I looked to see Hamdan infront of me and he suddenly picked me up bridal style and lay me on the bed. My cheeks flushed red and I lost eye contact with him. He didn't even smile and walked out leaving me alone.

Oh Allah! Help me with Hamdan please. Just then the adhan on my phone started to play and I got up to perform wudu. Miraculously I even performed prayers without much difficulty.

Hamdan came into the room whilst I was praying and he set the bed creating the border of pillows. I finished Salaah and sat on the edge of the bed.

He took his chance to come up to me and he held my arms and forced me to stand up.

"I don't know if I like you or not but don't take this as an advantage and try and take over my life. Understood?" He said in a husky tone.

I gulped. He was so close to my face, I could feel his warm breath on my face and I shivered.

I realised what he had said. So he didn't hate on me but he neither liked me. At least I was getting there I thought to myself.

He released his grip on me and continued staring at me.

"Understood?" He repeated again

I didn't reply and instead starting to form tears in my eyes. I cursed myself, I was always the emotional one in my family ever since I was a young child. I used to start crying when I had even a little scratch on my arms, everyone else could contain their emotions apart from me and I hated myself for that.

"Oh My God are you seriously crying?!" He started shouting, "Now I definitely know whether I like or hate you, I hate girls who cry about everything."

"I hate you! And will never love you so stop trying!!"

"Please...give me a chance Hamdan. I will keep you happy as long as I'm alive." I sobbed wiping my tear stained face with my sleeves.

I collapsed down onto my knees and he immediately picked me up and sat me on the bed. He was still mad at me but didn't want my condition to worsen and he get the blame for it.

With that he stomped off and slept on the couch.

Hamdan's P.O.V.

She started crying when I told her not to take advantage of me and collapsed. Such a Drama Queen.

I left her on the bed and made myself comfortable on the coach. I had made a pillow border on the bed but after that scene I wasn't in the mood to even be in the same room as her.

It was nearly prayer tkme and I prepared the mat and washed my face. I sat down on the mat until it was time to pray.

I focused very hard in my prayers and asked God to show me the right path. I would normally take half an hour in Isha but today it took me an hour as I was praying extra rakaahs.

I folded my mat and went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. I heard Inayah moaning in the other room and I walked in to see her sprawled across the floor clasping her foot. I relcutantly went to help her and soothed her until she fell asleep. I turned off the lights and went back to making tea, but all the while she was in my mind. She looked at peace when she was asleep and her soft small hands fit perfectly in my big ones.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I accidently dropped the teaspoon. I ignored it and went to the sitting room to drink my tea and then sleep.

But I couldn't sleep. I was wide awake and kept having stupid flashbacks.

I was driving Amina to the shopping mall with her friend Lola and her boyfriend, Jordan. It was a sunny day and we decided to all have ice cream. I payed and then we went inside to shop. I had secretly bought Amina a diamond ring and a beautiful hot pink dress for the Year Prom. Of course it was modest and covered but it was just stunning. Whenever she would look at dresses and wanted to buy it I tried changing her mind and at the end of the day she hadn't bought anything. She was very upset. Lola had bought a navy blue dress with silver gems across the chest and border and a diamond belt just above her waist. It was nice too.

Once I had dropped Jordan and Lola to their homes and Amina and I finally came home too she burst into tears. We only had three days until the Prom and she thought she had nothing to wear. I couldn't see her crying anymore so I handed her the bag containing my chosen dress.

She looked at it intently for like 5 minutes and then stared at me for another 5 minutes. She started sniffling and I was afraid she didn't like it but then she hugged me so hard and kept saying that it was the best dress she had ever seen.

I was elated and took her out for dinner at a chinese restaurant. We ate until we couldn't eat anymore.

We came home and fell fast asleep but not with each other as it wouldn't have been right as we weren't married yet.

With the flashback in my head I finally dozed off too.
______________________

Helloo

How did you like the chapter??
Is Hamdan getting closer to Inayah?

Amina and Hamdan were a match made in heaven. Right?

Plz Comment

Vote

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
146K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...
253K 22.2K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
526K 21.2K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...