22 Times [Liam Payne]

By artpieces

"If you ever feel stupid, remember you're not the girl who rejected Liam twenty two times." My friend tried t... More

Prologue
1 Time
2 Times
3 Times
4 Times
Flashback
5 Times
6 Times
7 Times
8 Times
9 Times
10 Times
11 Times
12 Times
13 Times
14 Times
Proceed...
16 Times
17 Times
Proceed...
18 Times
19 Times
20 Times
21 Times
22 Times Part 1/2
22 Times 2/2
Epilogue
22+ Shout Outs
About The Sequel
Continue...
Continue...
"I'm not the jealous type!"
Valentine's Day
"I'm lost and I lost Loki."
"She will model but only for me."
AHHHHH!
Continue...
Proceed...
Letters
Box. 1/2
Box. 2/2
From Two to Three... to Four
Note
Invitation
:)

15 Times

63.8K 1.5K 1.1K
By artpieces

"True Love Is Like A Drunk Person, Crying, Falling and hurting... But Still Say: I Still Can."

Chapter 15:

To Francis

From Mia

-I went to your house for a talk, but then found out over Twitter that you're camping with the boys. Need to talk to you tomorrow, I miss you. x

To Mia

From Francis

-K.

HA!

"Guess who just woke up?" Eleanor cooed, throwing me a pillow. I groaned and put the phone down and rolled over to the other side and closed my eyes.

"It's too early for this." I whined, covering my whole body with the duvet and heard Perrie's giggles. I snapped and looked over to Eleanor's bed to see they were both together, painting their nails. "It's nine in the morning; do you really need to do that now?"

"Join us." Perrie proposed, with a smile while painting Eleanor's nails. Oh my God, you heard that? Perrie Edwards aka my idol wants me to join her and Eleanor for manicures.

"I think I'll pass, I was having a dream though. I wish I can continue it." I closed my eyes once again and felt another pillow thrown at me. "ELEA-"

"I hope you were dreaming about me." I sat up when I see Liam standing in the doorframe, only in boxers and I bit my bottom lip so my eyes wouldn't land on his V-Line or chest. I grabbed the pillow and threw it back at him with a giggle. He hugged it and walked over to me, kissing my forehead.

"I was." I blushed and stand on the bed. "Can you give me a piggy back ride into the bathroom?" Liam grinned, turning his back at me and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my back knees.

"You're in a good mood after all what happened yesterday." Liam commented when he dropped me to the bathroom and I turned around to face the mirror.

The Horror.

How can Liam love me? My hair was sticking in different directions, my eyes had a black bag under it and I had drool in the corner of my mouth. "Oh Gosh don't look at me!" I covered my face wanting to punch the mirror.

"Why?" Liam grabbed my wrists and looked at me, "What do you have, love?" He tilted his head before kissing my nose. "You look stunning" He caressed my cheek.

Shut up.

After cleaning myself up and changing into sweats, Liam and I held hands as we skipped into the kitchen. Niall and Zayn were staring at us like 'what the fuck?' over the living room. I couldn't blame them, Liam and I looked like those cheesy couple skipping on roses in slow motion, while they screamed each other 'I love you'.

"Do I hear wedding bells?" Louis wandered in the kitchen, finishing his bowl of cereal.

"Maybe" I grinned just to hear the word wedding, I looked up at Liam to see if he was also smiling, but he was serious. Doesn't he want to get married... with me?

I know we started dating yesterday, but Liam could at least show that it could be a great idea in the future. But he didn't say anything...

"Where's Harry?" I asked Liam, after having breakfast. He just shrugged without saying a word. "Are you okay?"

He looked at me and smiled, pinching my cheek, "Of course, baby. I love you." He pressed his lips against mine.

"That's more like it!"

"You two are so disturbing." Niall entered the kitchen grabbing a napkin, rubbing it on his crotch. I frowned.

"Nothing more disturbing than that" I cleared my throat.

Niall's face turned crimson red, "Harry accidentally spilled hot chocolate on my pants."

"Where is he?" Liam asked, grabbing the plate and dropped it on the sink. "

"In the bathroom, he said something about the owner of the cabin. Something about that he met up or talked with the owner, I don't know" Niall groaned. "My willy got burned." He pouted, opening the freezer and taking a bag of ice cubes. Without hesitation, he crushed it on his crotch.

"Why would he meet up with the owner?" I asked, trying to ignore the awkward moment. Niall shrugged.

"Niall, could you stop doing that in front of my girlfriend?"

"LADS, COME LOOK AT THIS!"

We heard Harry shout and soon enough we were sat on the sofa, observing one hyper Harry Styles. Maybe coffee made him hyper. That wasn't the point now. He placed some equipment on the table, and grinned.

"I called Mr. Agosto telling him that I found some paintballs guns and other equipments in a room, so I asked if I could use it. He said yes, luckily there's enough for us." He opened the box, taking out the guns, masks, hoppers, air tanks and paintballs.

"I am not playing that" Perrie said, "Is very dangerous, I played it before and I got really hurt." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on, Perrie" I pouted.

As Harry told the rules about the game, it was time to create the teams.

"I want to be with Zayn." Niall said while Harry wrote it down in a paper. "'Kay, we have Zayn and Niall."

"What's our team name?" Zayn asked.

"Lost boys." Niall said in a cheeky way. I raised an eyebrow.

"Francis will be with me." Harry said, "Do you have any ideas for our team name?"

"Target painters?" I suggested. Harry shook his head.

"That's a lame name."

"Lamer than 'Lost Boys'." Louis snorted. Niall slapped his head.

"Velocity raptors." Harry suggested. I shrugged.

"Okay"

"Louis and I will team up then?" Liam asked unsure, looking at Louis. He nodded and Harry wrote it on the paper.

"Our team will be called Little Fuckers." Louis told Harry.

"Little?" Liam laughed.

"More like Big Faggots." Eleanor said, receiving a glare from Louis.

"Okay, Little Fuckers." Harry stated, writing it down and then chewed the pencil. "Team left is Perrie and Eleanor."

"We have the name already..." Eleanor said, winking at Louis, "Little Princesses."

"More like little sluts" Louis coughed.

"Hey!" Zayn punched Louis in the arm.

"Okay we're done." Harry said. "Get all this clothes and stuff on."

**

Eleanor, Perrie and I started taking pictures and then uploaded it to Twitter. We looked like militaries by the mask, goggles and paintball guns.

@EleanorJCalder: Me, @PerrieEdwards & @FrancisTurner! Paintballing with @onedirection xx http://t.co/xlarryisrealhahajk45

@PerrieEdwards: Getting ready to have some fun <3

@FrancisTuner: @Harry_Styles came up with the brilliant idea! #excited

Checking my mentions, I had a lot of people tweeting me which it was very odd since nobody used to tweet me that much.

@1DStalkers: @FrancisTurner is the mystery girl. She's the one dating Liam Payne!

@KarleiHoran: @FrancisTurner's is my sister's photographer OH MY GOD! Follow me :D

@The10inches: @FrancisTurner is so hot! It's not fair!

@LiamsHoe: @FrancisTurner lol fuck you bitch.

@NarryCunt: I knew it! Niall and Eleanor once posted a pic with her. @FrancisTurner

"Eleanor!" Louis yelled. "Are you girls done? We're going to wait for you at the field!"

AN://SHOUT OUT TO THE GIRL WHO IS STEALING MY STORY! I SEE YOU! //

FIRST PERSON WHO FINDS AND COMMENTS WHERE THE SUBLIMINAL MESSEGE IN THE STORY IS, GETS A DEDICATION. HINT: Twitter, Bromance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 17.3K 23
'"At least you're not the girl who rejected Liam Payne 22 times." Except I was.' Everybody has that one guy; the one that got away. But not ever...
304K 2.3K 33
All she was looking for was normal. He was anything but. People tell too many lies too often.
100K 870 38
Wow. For once in my life I've won a contest. Literally, I've never won a contest before. Thing is, with those contests, I've entered myself in. I did...
5.3K 50 23
When an average girl encounters Harry Styles her life will never be the same again