The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice

3.2K 106 4
By multi_fandom2015

"Mom." I yell. She turns around and sees Scott and I with a bag of food. 

"Oh thank god! I'm starving." She says, taking the bag of food. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Thank you for bringing me dinner." She says, giving us a hug. 

"Is everything ok?" I ask as she hugs Scott. 

"Except for half the accident victims in a ten car pile-up being rerouted here from downtown. And the E.R attending not answering any of his pages, yeah, I'm ok." 

"What does not answering pages mean?" Scott asks, probably thinking about the recent murders. I have formulated patterns within the six killings. Three were virgins while the others had military connections. Technically, there have only been 5 murders but they will find Mr. Harris soon enough. I know that Scott and Stiles have been formulating theories with Deaton and luckily everything Deaton knows, he tells me. The killer is a Darach, which is a dark druid. Druids are emissaries to alphas. Deaton and his sister, Ms. Marin Morrell are emissaries: Deaton was an emissary to Talia Hale and Marin is an emissary to the alpha pack. 

"It means that nobody can find him, so now we have to wait for the on call doctor to get here." Mom says.

"Miss?" A woman asks my mother in tears. 

"Yes?"

"Excuse me, can I kind of please have something for the pain?"

"Ok, I'm sorry. I know. But actually giving you something could complicate things." Mom says, sitting her down. As Mom goes to the secretary for updates, Scott goes to sit with the woman. I see him holding her hand and black veins start to appear. She breathes out a sigh of relief, like the pain is going away. I guess werewolves can do that. 

My head whips to the door as I hear a voice screaming, "I need help! Somebody! I need some help!" I see Ethan, Aiden's twin, holding up a breathless Danny. I rush over to him with my mom and help him into a chair. Scott pulls Ethan aside as I try to calm Danny down. 

"This is not good." I mumble.

"His larynx has shifted to the side." My mom says.

"Tension pneumothorax?" I ask, holding Danny's hand.

"Think so." My mom says, still examining him. Then Danny starts to cough and falls to the ground. He starts to vomit white liquid with bits in it. 

As I help him up I hear Ethan say, "Mistletoe."

I can't process the new information as I am focused on Danny. We get him onto a stretcher and into a room. "Will you please go back to the waiting room?" My mother complains. 

"Where are the nurses and doctors? Where is everyone?" Ethan asks, afraid for his boyfriend. 

"It's a full house. They're tending to other patients." I say quickly, thinking of what to do. 

"How can we help?" Scott asks.

"You can't! His lung is collapsed. His heart is being pushed against his chest cavity, so..." I run my hand through my hair, unsure of how to save him.

"He's going to die, isn't he?" Scott asks. 

"No." I say, getting and idea. "No, he's not. Scott grab the tape. Ethan, get the scissors and cut his shirt open. Mom, get the---"

"Here." My mom says, one step ahead of me. I see Danny starting to gasp for breath and I start to panic. 

"I don't know if I can---" I start to doubt myself. What if I hit something? What if I kill him?

"Together." My mom says, grabbing my shaking hand. We lift the syringe up and plug it into Danny's chest. I open up the valve to let air into Danny's lungs as Mom takes out excess fluid. She takes out the syringe as Danny opens his eyes, now breathing regularly. 

"Thank you." He whispers. I sigh and take the syringe out of Mom's hand. I dispose of it accordingly and walk out to the waiting room. I put my head in my hands thinking about what would have happened if Mom wasn't there. 

"Honey? What's wrong?" My mom says, sitting next to me. 

"I wouldn't have been able to do it." I say, looking at her with tears in my eyes. 

"Do what?" She asks.

"Save him. I was too scared to-to put the syringe in. I kept thinking, 'What if I mess up? What if I kill him?' If you weren't there, Danny would be--"

"Stop thinking like that." My mom says. "You came up with the idea first. If it wasn't for you, Danny would be dead. I just went through the motions." 

"Really?" I ask, not believing her.

"Yeah, and I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't think of the idea sooner." She says, laughing. I curl up into her and we laugh together. 

"I needed that. Thanks." I say, smiling. "I am so happy to have you as a Mom..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning." Ms. Blake says. "As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing-- I mean, sick. Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Let's get started, shall we?"

I look towards Scott as a phone buzzes. He picks up immediately and starts to talk bellow his desk. I look at Stiles in confusion and he gives me a shrug. Scott then look sat me, panicked. "What happened?" I mouth. Scott does nothing but stare at me. 

Throughout the entire class, Scott and Stiles look at me like I am a fragile baby. I get a little creeped out and rush out of class and wait for them. "What the hell?" I ask, smacking them both on the head. 

"What?" Stiles asks.

"You guys have been looking at me like I will die any second!" I say, giving them glares. "So stop it before I have to do something about it." I stalk off towards Lydia for lunch.

"Hey." Lydia greets me with a smile. I slam my food down and eat angrily. "What's wrong?"

"Scott and Stiles are weirdos." I say as a familiar figure comes into view. I drop my fork and lean back in the chair, avoiding eye contact.

"That's all?" Lydia asks.

"That's all." I say, focusing on her green eyes. 

"Nothing to do with that boy over there?" She asks, with a smirk.

"Aiden? No, nothing's going on." I say, trying to shrink away.

"Did you guys get into your first fight?" She asks, fingerling.

"NO! We are not a couple. I'm just avoiding him." I mumble as my phone beeps. I look at the caller ID and groan. "Lyd, I'll be right back." I stand up and quickly try to run out the door. 

"Hey." A gruff voice says as a hand raps around my arm. "You said you would explain." Aiden says.

"Not now." I say, glancing at my brother, who is sitting with Stiles, Allison and now Lydia. All of them are looking at me. I rip my arm out of his grasp and race to the bathroom. 

I make sure that I am alone before locking the door. "Dean, this is not a good time." I growl into the phone.

"I'll make it quick. What do you know about the whore of Babylon?" Dean says.

"The what?" I ask, eyebrows raised. "Did you seriously interrupt my learning experience to ask about THE WHORE OF BABYLON?!" I progressively get louder, until I scream.

"Yeah..." Dean says, taking in my outburst.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm sorry." I say, rubbing the bridge of my nose. "I've been having a bad day."

"Really? I couldn't tell." He says, sarcastically. 

I hear a feint buzzing sound and look around. I see a moth and swipe at it. Another moth comes into view. "Dean, I gotta go. I'll call you later." I hang up the phone and see at lest ten moths flying around. I swipe at them, but more keep coming and coming. I drop my phone and my bag to swipe at the bugs. I finally get to the door but can't unlock it. I slam my fist against the wood, to scared of getting bugs in my mouth to scream out. 

I turn around and drop to the ground, which isn't much better. I crawl towards my phone but never get to it. I look up and see a bald, broken figure, standing above me. It has scratches all over and looks dead. I scream out before only seeing darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCOTT'S POV

"How are we going to do this?" I ask, completely scared. Deaton called me, in the middle of class, to tell me that Lizzie was going to be taken next. I mean, how am I supposed to stop that?

When she leaves the cafeteria, I run up to Aiden and pull him aside. "Stay away from Lizzie, do you understand me?" I ask him, very seriously. 

Instead of answering, he just huffs and walks away. "That's defiantly not what we do." Stiles says sarcastically. 

"We need to keep an eye on her today." Allison says.

"I can take her shopping after school." Lydia suggests. 

"No, take her home." I say, trying to listen for Lizzie, even though I know I can't. Ever since the kanima issue, I haven't been able to utilize my hearing with Lizzie. I don't understand it. 

"...THE WHORE OF BABYLON?!" I hear her scream, irritated. We all turn towards the noise, surprised.

"What the hell is that?" Lydia asks.

"I don't know, but that was defiantly Lizzie." I say. I then hear her scream. We all take off running towards the bathroom. The door is locked but I easily break it down. We rush in to see her bag and phone on the ground. Her phone is cracked and there is a dead moth on top of it. 

I turn back to the group to see Aiden walking off. I know he has nothing to do with it, but I feel this anger boiling up inside of me. I take a step towards him, but Stiles holds me back. "Whoa there. Stay focused."

"What are we going to do!?!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIZZIE'S POV

"Come on Lizzie, come on." I whisper as I try to pull myself up. I woke up in the bank vault at Beacon Hills First National Bank. My hands are tied above my head, keeping me suspended. After about a half an hour, it starts to get harder to breathe. I lift myself up, trying to get a breath every ten minutes or so. 

I grab the rope and use all of my arm strength as I pull myself up. I stay there for about four seconds and breathe in. I let go and fall back into my suspended position. I know that when I no longer have the strength to pull myself up, I will only have minutes until I die. 

SCOTT'S POV

"What does some kid's homework have to do with finding Lizzie?" Cora asks. 

"It's not just home work. It's a project on geomagnetic fields. They flow through the Earth. They can even be affected by lunar phases, all right?" Stiles asks, as panicked as I am. "Look at this." He says, showing us Danny's proposal to Mr. Harris. "This is a note from Harris on Danny's proposal."

"I strongly advise you to choose another subject. The ideas, while innovative and thoughtful, border on pseudo-science. Not suitable for class." Lydia reads. 

"Harris wasn't just a sacrifice. He knew something." I say.

"Allison's dad isn't the only one with a map, Danny had one too. He marked all the telluric currents." Stiles says, spreading out Danny's map. I look at the consistencies between the pictures I took of Chris' map and Danny's. 

"They match." I say. "There are three places. Where they are kidnapped and the place their body was found." I circle the points on the map. 

"Right on the telluric current." Lydia says.

"Maybe where she is sacrificed is somewhere in between." I say, thinking.

"There are six more bodies to be found." Stiles says, taking the pen. "Lizzie is one of them. So in between..." Cora grabs his hand, stopping him.

"Stop." She says, as she guides his hand to the bank. "She's in the vault. She's in the same vault."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

Lizzie hangs in the bank vault, her eyes fluttering. She looks up at the rope binds and starts to pull herself up. She only gets up about an inch before falling. She tries taking deep breaths, but she can't get any air in. She feels her eyes closing and darkness consumes her. 

About a minute later, Scott runs into the vault to see Lizzie hanging. He rushes towards his sister but is bounced back. As he gets up he notices the circle of mountain ash around his twin, preventing him from rescuing her. 

Scott inches towards the line, determined to help. He pushes his hand against the barrier, and a purple light emerges from it. He then puts his other hand and pushes with all his strength. He starts to scream out in effort. As he keeps pushing, his eyes turn yellow and then, for a brief moment, red. 

The barrier proves to be too much when Scott is thrown down again. He groans and looks at his hanging sister. "Scott," He turns to see the sheriff. "Let me give it a shot." He takes out his gun and shoots the rope holding Lizzie up. 

She crumbles to the ground, breaking the mountain ash line. Scott runs up to her and puts her head in his lap. "Lizzie? Lizzie!" He screams, shaking her. 

She slowly opens her eyes to see her brother's brown ones. "Oh thank god." He sighs, hugging his sister. 

"Glad you found me." She breathes out. 

"Let's get you onto an ambulance." The sheriff says, leaving.

"You knew, didn't you?" She asks, weakly.

"Knew what?" Scott asks.

"That I was next? That's why you and everyone else were giving me strange looks?" She asks, smiling. Scott doesn't answer. "It's nice to know that you all care about me." She breathes out.

"Of course we do." Her twin responds, shocked.

"Will you always?" She asks. "No matter what happens or what I do, will you still care about me?"

"YES! Always. Lizzie you're my sister. My twin. I couldn't live with out you." Scott says.

"Remember that." She says, drifting off into sleep.

HOPE YOU LIKED!!! THANK YOU FOR THE 550+ VIEWS!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 2.3K 39
Stormy Winchester always had her brothers Sam and Dean by her side. But when they lose Sam, Dean keeps his promise and quits hunting, starting a norm...
67.3K 2.9K 11
On instagram, I had the idea of a crossover. This story will be short (slightly over 10 parts) . . Sam and Dean are investigating the not-so-recent k...
23.3K 717 39
Olivia McCall the outspoken, daring twin sister of the pure hearted Scott McCall. She's the bad and he's the good. The perfect duo to protect Beacon...
46.7K 690 42
Sister!Winchester fic where everything is the exact, but Sam and Dean have a wonderful, sassy, sister named Dakota, who is Sam's twin. Co-written and...