The Perv and The Nerd

By Kurisu-chan_15

What if you wished for your boring life to become interesting? What if it happens, but you soon regret ha... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
Prologue
Chapter 1: Annoying
Chapter 2: Hugging Madness
Chapter 3: Buttons
Chapter 4: Samantha
Chapter 5: Clip n' Strip
Chapter 6: Our?
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Vampire
Chapter 9: Bride?!
Chapter 10: Bite and Poke
Chapter 11: Wife Test?!
Chapter 12: My Girl
Chapter 13: Coconuts
Chapter 14: Taken
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Caption
Chapter 17: Peeking
Chapter 18: Seminar
Chapter 19: Touch
Chapter 20: Pinned
Chapter 21: Alone with You
Chapter 22: Round Two
Chapter 23: Jealous?
Chapter 24: A Peck
Chapter 25: Harassment
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Crush
Chapter 28: Guys
Chapter 29: Silence
Chapter 30: Free Hug
Chapter 31: Whistle
Chapter 32: Hate her?
Chapter 33: Stare, but don't laugh
Chapter 34: Torn apart
Chapter 35: Eep
Chapter 36: Yummiest One
Chapter 37: Bitter
Chapter 38: What you?!
Chapter 39: Big?!
Chapter 40: Feeling of Guilt
Chapter 41: Friends again
BONUS STORY (part-1)
BONUS STORY (part-2)
BONUS STORY (part-3)
Chapter 42: A Promise
♣ An APOLOGY and a word of THANKS ♣
Chapter 43: White
Chapter 44: New Classmate
Chapter 45: Replaced?
Chapter 46: Christmas party
Chapter 47: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 48: Sweater
Chapter 49: Sick
Chapter 50: Amy
Chapter 51: Herb Oil
Chapter 52: Tomboy-ness
Chapter 53: Pet
Chapter 54: Apologetic Video
Chapter 55: Jacket
Chapter 56: Reason Why
Chapter 57: Defend
Chapter 58: A Song
Chapter 59: Valentines Day
Chapter 60: Emo-Stage
Chapter 61: Challenges
Chapter 62: Hiding Something
Chapter 63: Moments
Chapter 64: Calling Him
Chapter 65: Realize
Chapter 66: Consultation
Chapter 67: Dreaming
Chapter 68: Littlest Things
Chapter 69: What If
Chapter 70: Love Life
Chapter 71: Goodbye
Chapter 72: Telling
Chapter 73: Confession
Chapter 74: Voice Message
Chapter 75: Getting Ready
Chapter 76: Outing
Chapter 78: The Same
Chapter 79: Pain in the Rain
Chapter 80: Chris' House
Chapter 81: First Kiss
Chapter 82: Heartfelt Songs
Chapter 83: Jade and Stacy
Chapter 84: Which One?
Chapter 85: Wrong Timing
Chapter 86: Closure
Chapter 87: Where Are You?!
Epilogue
*** Congratulations~! ***
Book 2!!! ^_^

Chapter 77: Meeting You

6.9K 319 121
By Kurisu-chan_15

After a couple of minutes of looking around and randomly going into boutiques, my mom poked me on the shoulder, which made me look at her. She pointed at something in front of us, so I faced into that direction and finally saw what I was looking for.

Chris, along with his little brother and Thomas, were walking to our direction. They were walking towards us, but looking at other things inside the mall. So, I decided to send him a text, "Look in front of you."

Looks like his phone vibrated, because he took it out of his pocket. But before he could even look at it, Thomas and Manuel took a peek too and teased him for some reason. I couldn't help but feel nervous.

As Chris brushes them off to peek at my text, his goofy smile suddenly disappears and an unexplained expression follows shortly. He stops in his tracks and just stares at his phone. The other two stop and stare at Chris too and maybe ask him like 'What's the matter?' or something. My smile started to disappear too.

I'm scared...

Me and my mom stop walking too, and we both wait for Chris' reaction. My chest tightened up for the sudden uneasiness I had. It's like I could literally hear my heart beating out of my chest, and it hurts so bad.

Moments later, like he finally snapped out of it, he slowly lifted his head to look what was in front of him. And that was it, our eyes had finally met. A nervous smile then crept up my lips and I slowly raise my hand at him to do a little wave.

His eyes widened at me and a huge smile soon made it's way across his lips. He soon covered his huge smile with one of his hands though. It seemed like he was really that happy. I was thrilled too. The guys beside him, who just noticed me, were also shocked to see me and were pointing at me while muttering things I couldn't catch as they were still meters away from us.

Chris then started to make his strides longer to reach me faster. Maybe because it would be embarrassing to run in a mall? The other two also tried to catch up with him, and me and my mom started walking too. I was trying to hide the stupid grin on my face by covering it with a hand.

As we were finally in front of each other, we just stared at each other first, giving each other showy smiles and short laughs. We were that happy to finally see each other again. "Chris, I-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I was just pulled into a big bear hug. At first, I was shocked to him hugging me, but in truth, I did anticipate this happening, and was just so happy that it really did happen. I then slowly raised my hands to give him a big hug in return too.

Chris seems to have grown taller since the last three years. It feels as though I am only up to his eyes now...

"We finally meet Jade." he says as I am still in his arms. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you as well, Chris."

As we then let go of each other, we flash ourselves happy smiles once again, and he pinches my cheeks hard. "You've grown even taller the last time we met Chris!"

He chuckled, "I know right? You were only up to my forehead the last time!"

I gave him a light punch, "You're just a late bloomer."

"Well, I am a guy~!" he beamed.

"Yeah..." I giggled.

"Nice to finally meet you again, Chris." says my mom as she extends her hand out to give him a pat on the shoulder.

Chris grabs her hand and bows at her in respect, "Nice to meet you again too auntie~!"

As they continue to talk, I talk to the other two by the side. "Jade~!!!" Thomas beams happily at me and comes in to hug me.

"Thomas! Hey! How you've been?"

"Oh. Same old, same old..." he snorts.

I laugh at him, "I see you've grown taller too! We're finally on the same height!"

"Hey!" he whines.

"What? You were shorter than me before."

"I know. I know." I just giggle at him and turn to Manuel.

"Hey Manuel! I see you've almost caught up to my height as well! You were still in grade school since we last saw each other." I say as I ruffle up his hair.

"Yeah..." he says shyly.

"You were still up to my underarms back then! This is quite the growth spurt!" I pinch his cheeks.

I was close with Manuel back then ever since the first time Chris introduced me to him while we were still in second year.

"I may even grow taller than Chris!" he snickered.

"Hey! I won't allow that!" Chris retorted.

"Anyways... What grade are you in now?"

"He's going to be in the ninth grade this coming fall."

"Nice! High school!" I cheered and Manuel just gives me a shy thumbs up.

"You guys wanna go anywhere? I'll tour you around the place if you want!" Chris happily suggests.

"Nah... I'll be roaming around by myself. You guys should spend more time with each other to catch up." my mom suddenly explained.

"You alright with that mom? We're okay with you with us."

"Yeah, auntie! Join us!" seconded Chris.

"No. No. You youngsters bond. And I'll go back to the hospital to check on our results Jade."

"Okay mom... Thank you."

"Thanks auntie!" the guys voiced out.

"I'll be doing what I want, and when I get bored, I'll just stay in the hotel."

"You really sure mom?"

"Yes... Go have fun." she smiled gently at me.

"Alright... Thanks mom..."

"No problem, dear... Be nice guys!" she waved us goodbye.

"We will~!"

"Why don't we have lunch first? Have you have lunch yet Jade?" Chris asks me. I then look at my watch, confused why he asked me about lunch.

Whoah! It's 12:47 already?!

"Uhm... No, not yet..."

"Awesome! Where do you wanna eat?"

"McDonalds is okay..."

"No! I won't allow it! Since you're already here, we should eat someplace special!"

"Fine! What do you have in mind?"

The guys then faced each other to talk about which restaurant we should go to. They put in quite the thought about where to eat, because they kept on opposing to each other's ideas.

"What about Yoshinoya?" asked Thomas.

"You know what, that's not half bad! Alright! We're going to have lunch at Yoshinoya!" Chris announced happily.

"So Yoshinoya is special?"

"Well, it is Japanese food! And I love Japanese food as well..." he reasoned out

"Pfft! Whatevs.." I giggle at him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Inside the restaurant, Chris and Thomas get in line to order our meals as me and Manuel wait for them at a table. I then see Chris pointing towards us and saying some things to Thomas as well. And it seems as if Thomas is opposing to what Chris has told him, but he begs and Thomas sighs and approves. I was confused seeing them like that, and as Chris' eyes landed on mine, he gave me a smile and a wave, I do the same as well.

After finally getting our food, we ate and while we talk about where to go to next. "You know Jade, I have somewhere important to go... Will you accompany me Manuel?"

"Hm? Oh? Should I leave you guys alone Chris?" Manuel asks his brother.

"It's alright Manuel. We'll be okay..."

"Awe... I hope it's nothing bad. We can spend time again tomorrow if we're not leaving yet." I answer, as I really wanted to spend time with the other two as well.

"Yes... I hope we can, Jade." Thomas smiles at me and glares at Chris, making Chris laugh nervously at him.

So this is what you guys were fighting about earlier?

I giggle at them and we continue on, "So, where you taking me Chris?" I say as I face him with an excited smile.

"I already have a place in mind, but I'm wondering first if you're okay with it?"

"Let's hear it then~!"

He chuckles at my answer and asks, "What about the Exposition Park?"

"I bet you already had that planned." mutters Thomas and I giggle at the both of them as Chris tries to shush him.

"What kinda park is that?"

"Well, it just like a rose garden, mostly just flowers everywhere, but I thought that it would be a great place to bring you to first."

"Cool~! So, you'll show me around?"

He scratches his head, "Yeah... If you want..." he tried to act cool.

"Great! But, let's finish eating first..."

"Oh! Yeah..."

We then continue on eating as we also shared some other topics. Thomas was the one sharing so much about the place, of course, Chris would join in too. Manuel didn't really talk too much and just listened, I thought that maybe he's still a little shy with me near. But, I just loved listening to their stories, I missed the two so much. But not as much as I missed Chris.

As soon as we finished eating, we went out of the restaurant and we said our goodbyes to Thomas and Manuel. Thomas gave me one last hug and I ruffled up Manuel's hair one last time. Chris then called for a taxi for us to go to the park.

We still had a great chat inside the taxi, even though it was just Chris talking about other places that were a must go to. And as we arrived, the place truly was breathtaking, it smelled really pleasant too!

So, this is a rose park, huh?

"Shall we go Jade?" Chris asks me with a gentle smile and I agree, and the both of us then walked through the park's entrance.

I just know that this day will be amazing...

__________________________

Hey guys!!!

Jade and Chris are finally on a date together! Yeehee~! XD

Who want's Chris' POV??? :D

Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment~! ^_^

Don't be quiet and share your thoughts! ;)

~Kurisu-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.5K 64
Melody Jade Winterson She was always the quiet loner in high school, known by her innocence and brains; she was clearly the school's typical Nerd. No...
46.1K 2K 34
"I can't do this," I whispered. "You're my best friend, Jack." "Ava, please- " I did the only thing I could think of doing. I ran. ...
2.4K 85 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
146K 6.8K 63
Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I expected my first day after Winter breaks...