The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 24: My New Interest

3.4K 100 10
By multi_fandom2015

"I'm bullet proof, nothing to lose. Fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim. Fire away, fire away." I sing as I look through my chemistry text book. "Shoot me down, but I won't fall. I am titanium. Shoot me down, but I won't fall. I am titani--AHH!" I scream as the door flies open. "What the hell are you doing here?" I scream as Aiden walks up, looking smug.

"We had a study date, remember?" He sits down on my bed and I throw a pillow at him.

"How do you know where I live? Stalker." I joke. 

"What are you 'studying'?" He asks, raising his eyebrows. 

"Chemistry, AKA hell." I say, flipping the page.

"I thought you had an IQ of 173?" 

"I do. I already took the class, but I'm helping Scott out." I say, closing the book. "What do you need to study?"

"You." He looks me up and down and I slap his arm.

"Seriously. Because If you don't need anything then I have other stuff to do."

"Fine." He sighs. He reaches into his bag and pulls out a history textbook. "I was never good at history."

"Ok..." I flip through the pages and ask, "What are you learning in class now?"

"Civil War."

"Got it. What factors lead up to the Civil War?"

"Slavery." Aiden says, looking proud of himself.

"And?" I ask, continuing to flip through the pages.

"And?!" He asks.

"Yeah. More than just slavery contributed." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Next question." He says, ignoring my laugh.

"Who fought in the war and what were they fighting for?"

"The North and the South. And--"

"North and South of where?"

"America." Aiden says, taking a peak at the textbook. I slam it shut and he winces at the noise. 

"Continue."

"The south was fighting for freedom and--"

"No."

"No? What do you mean no?"

"I mean no. You're wrong. The North was fighting to free the black slaves while the south wanted slaves to do their work as they sat on their asses." I say. 

"How about we do something else?" Aiden says, trying to process my answers. 

"Like?"

"Something that would get us both excited." He raises an eyebrow at me and my face contorts.

"No! We are here to study. Nothing more." I say, pushing him away. "How did the black community play a role in the war?"

"Come on!" Aiden complains.

"Wrong. There was a legion of black soldiers who fought." I say.

"We both know that I am not taking in any of this information." Aiden says, coming closer.

"Then why did you come?" I ask.

"Because..." He stops, thinking of what he is going to say. I look at him expectantly and find his face way closer than it was a few seconds ago. Surprisingly I don't flinch back and I actually like the feeling of his breath on my neck. "Because I think you're beautiful and I wanted to spend more time with you." 

Involuntarily, my eyes fall on his lips. I quickly look back at his eyes, but he sees my slip up. He smiles slightly, looking at my lips. He moves closer until our noses are about an inch apart. He suddenly closes the space and our lips meet. It starts out as a sweet, innocent kiss, but Aiden deepens it. He licks my lips and I open mine to allow him better access. I let the book slip out of my hands and onto the floor as I move my hand to his neck. He places his hands on my waist and I scoot closer to him, our lips still connected. 

I get fed up with the distance between us, so I pull back. "What?" Aiden asks, his lips swollen. Instead of using my voice, I stand up and straddle him. I smash my lips on his and pull him, by his neck, closer to me. 

I pull back again, with a smirk on my lips. I pull off my shirt and let him ogle at my black lace bra. "You like?" I ask, out of breath. 

"Yeah..." He breathes out before slamming his lips against mine again. We continue kissing before his hands start to travel up. As his cold hand get to my stomach, I hear the door open. I jump off of Aiden and look at the intruder startled. 

"Mom, I-I-- I didn't-- I thought you were working." I stutter, looking at my mother's surprised face. I can tell that she is trying to suppress a smile. 

"Who is this?" She asks. 

"I should actually get going..." Aiden says. He grabs his bag and walks towards the door. "See you at school." He says before walking past my mom.

"Who was that?" She asks again, letting her smirk show. 

"That was Aiden." I say, pulling my shirt back on. 

"Your lipstick honey." She whispers, pointing at her lips. 

"Crap." I say, touching my swollen lips. "I should fix that before Scott gets--"

"What the hell were you doing with him?" Scott yells, appearing beside Mom.

I bite my lip and look down. "We were studying..."

"A little more than that." My mom mutters, still smiling. 

Scott looks from my mother to me and then focusses on my messed up hair and lipstick. He then stomps off to his bedroom and I sigh. "Thanks for that." I say.

"No problem honey." She smiles, walking away.

I look down and realize that Aiden's history textbook was still on my floor. I open it up and see a piece of paper sticking out from one of the pages. That sly bastard... I think as I see the message.

Call me :)

Underneath is a phone number. I sigh and put the number into my phone. I then text him.

>You planned that, didn't you? -L

>Well, I didn't plan that your mom and brother would see us. But yeah, I totally did :) -A

I smile at the text and think of how Lydia would respond. We then keep texting the rest of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey." I hear a familiar voice say. A smile comes across my face as I slam the locker shut.

"You forgot your book at my house." I say, giving the history textbook to Aiden.

"Is there a chance we could, uh," He leans in close to my ear and whispers, "Finish what we started yesterday?" I grab his hand and pull him towards Coach's office. 

Once I close the door, Aiden slams me against it and kisses me. I push him back, still kissing as we get closer to Coach's desk. I push myself onto it as Aiden's lips move to my neck. "What do you think you're doing?" I ask, making him stop.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I mean, your hands." I say breathlessly.

"They're on your waist."

"I know. What am I, a nun?" I run my fingers through his hair as I look between his lips and his eyes. "Put the somewhere useful." He moves his hands and helps me as I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands move to my ass to keep me up.

"Better?" He asks, back to kissing my neck.

"Moderately." I say, smirking. His lips move off my neck and back onto my lips.

Oh god. I think. I like this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden and I have been hooking up for three weeks. It's been amazing! We have to be careful because of Scott. He seems to be everywhere, all the time! We can't meet at house because of both Scott and Isaac, who has been staying with us. At school is the only place to do it. Even though I hate to admit it, I might be falling for him. And I'm pretty sure the alpha himself is falling for me too.

I get home after being with Aiden to see that Scott and Isaac are going out. "Where are you two off to?" I ask.

"Getting food." Scott says quickly.

"What are you getting?" I ask, leaning against the counter.

"Uh um..." Isaac looks at Scott for an answer.

"Mex-i-can?" Scott says as more of a question.

"Oh! Get me something, would you?" I ask, knowing I need to follow them.

"Sure. See you later." Scott says, running out with Isaac. I run upstairs and get into my hunter's clothes. I track Scott's phone to Allison's building. 

Because I had to run by foot, I got to the fight late. "Kill him." I hear a voice say. I'm guessing it's Deucalion. I creep up to the side of the room, looking down on the action. "The others can go." The man with sunglasses says, matching the British voice. 

I see the twins, in their morphed form, holding Scott and Isaac by their hair. I growl silently and suppress my urge to make myself known. "You're beaten." Deucalion says, walking towards Derek who is standing over a hurt Boyd. "Do it Derek. Take the first step."

"Are we serious with this kid?" Kali says. I see that she has her clawed foot over Cora's chest, pinning her down. "Look at him. He's an alpha? To what? A couple of useless teenagers?"

"Some have more promise than others." Deucalion says. I look over at Scott knowing that Deucalion is talking about my brother's potential. 

"Let him rise to the occasion then." Kali says, showing her teeth. "What'll it be Derek? Pack or family?" I see Cora struggling more and guess that Kali is pressing her foot down harder. 

I see an arrow fly into the twin's chest, knocking them into their individual forms. I look up and see Allison shooting the flash bombs. Deucalion is yelling for his pack to cover their eyes. 

Once everyone recovers, Scott and Ennis lock eyesight. They both roar and run at each other. I jump down as Ennis pushes Scott back. I use my knives and slice Ennis' stomach up. I dodge every attack until Ennis swipes his foot. He knocks me down and throws me on top of Scott. I roll off him as he pushes me off. As I stand, I look into Scott's eyes. They are red. My eyes widen and I step back. He shakes his head and his eyes go back to being yellow. 

Ennis looks stunned, giving Derek enough time to run at him. They start to fight as they get closer to a ledge. I run at them, and slice Ennis' leg, causing him to yell out. Derek then pushes him further towards the ledge. Ennis starts to fall, but grabs Derek's shirt. I realize that Ennis is taking Derek down with him, so I grab Derek's shirt and try to pull back. Ennis falls but I catch Derek. 

There is to much momentum and I know that if I keep holding on, I will fall too. I look into Derek's eyes, trying to tell him that I won't let go. I feel a hand around my ankle, pulling me back. As Derek falls, he is too heavy and his shirt slips out of my hand. I fall to the ground, watching him fall two stories onto Ennis. 

Scott comes up next to me, watching Derek. I quickly stand up and back away from the ledge. I glance at Deucalion who seems to be looking at me. I get to the escalator and jump up, behind Deucalion. Before I leave, I hear him say something, "Nice of you to show, Savage."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, after Scott goes on his cross country meet, I go back to the apartment building in my suit. 

I get there and look around, remembering exactly what happened. Each scratch and dent in the walls tell a story. They all come together to tell the story of Derek Hale and how he died. There is no way he could have lived. 

I then walk over to the ledge and look down. Only Derek is there. I walk down the stairs and finally get to Derek. I walk up to him and see the blood and broken bones. I squat down next to him and put a hand on his chest. "Goodbye." I whisper.

I am about to take my hand off when I feel a slight thump. I look down at Derek in confusion. Then I feel it again, thump thump

"Oh my god." I whisper. "You're alive." I feel his pulse, just to be sure and I feel a steady heart beat. I breathe out a sigh of relief as I start to pick him up. 

All of a sudden, I hear a loud roar from behind me. I grab a knife and stand. I turn to face a very angry Aiden. "What are you doing here?" He growls before pouncing. He jumps on me and we roll away from Derek. He throws punch after punch and I dodge him. I refuse to hurt him, so I keep dodging. "Why won't you fight back?!" He screams before his punches become erratic and he gets more emotional. 

I start to feel myself getting tired as Aiden keeps punching. He throws one final punch as he screams out. I fail to dodge it and his fist connects with my mask. I am thrown the ground by the force of the punch. As I fall, I feel my mask fly off my face. I slowly crawl to Derek, hoping that Aiden doesn't notice, even though I know he is watching. I get to Derek's body and slowly stand, not knowing what to say. I finally turn towards him.

When he sees my face, he steps back. He looks at me in surprise and I see him look at the bruise that is forming on my cheek. "You can't tell." I say, my voice breaking. "Please don't tell anyone." He doesn't respond so I plead more. "I promise I will explain, just please. Please don't tell." I turn and throw Derek's arm over my shoulder, picking him up. I start to walk him out of the building when I turn back to a still frozen Aiden. "Please. Don't tell." I say again, before turning and running out of the building with a very hurt Derek. 

I get in the car and drive to the school where someone will find him. I take him out of the car and place him near the trees, facing the school. "Now, you can't go dying on me, so find someone to help you." I instruct the unconscious alpha. I then run off into the woods. 

OMG AIDEN KNOWS!!! WHAT'S HE GONNA DO??? And imagine Aiden instead of Ezra in the gif....

Hope you like and thank you for the 500+ READS!!! LOVE YOU!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 85 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
46.7K 690 42
Sister!Winchester fic where everything is the exact, but Sam and Dean have a wonderful, sassy, sister named Dakota, who is Sam's twin. Co-written and...
81.4K 2K 26
My name is Catherine Elizabeth Taylor and I am a hunter. My parents both died when I was only sixteen. Since then, I learned everything about monster...
2.1K 89 12
Before Dean Winchester was joined by his younger brother Sam to find their father, Dean had left hunting. He didn't tell Sam this, as he felt a need...