In love with James Yammouni

By skipsyammouni

Stephanie Sahyounie is the younger sister of Daniel Sahyounie from a YouTube group called, The Janoskians. St... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
PLEASE READ
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Thank you!!! And Merry Christmas!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Infatuation
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
HEY GUYS
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
CHARACTER QUESTION AND ANSWER!
SORRY GUYS
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Final Chapter
THANK YOU
[SEQUEL ON HOLD]
ATTENTION

Chapter 21

144 8 2
By skipsyammouni

As I approached Aaron's front door, my nerves started kicking in and millions of thoughts started taking over my mind. Is this the right thing to be doing? Should I really be seeing him right now? Was it a bad decision to come here?

I hesitantly knocked on the front door, and within a few seconds Aaron had opened the door. We stood there for a few seconds just blatantly just looking at one another. I admired him for a second, his dirty blonde hair was perfectly swept to one side, he wore a pair of black skinny jeans with a baggy white top and a pair of black Nike Air Max trainers. He looked stunning. Wait what am I saying?

"Hey." He cooed, breaking the silence.

"Hey." I giggled in awkwardness.

"So, you ready to go." He laughed.

"Yeah, let's go."

We decided on walking to the club, considering it was only about a fifteen minute walk or so, and to be honest I could do with a little fresh air. The whole way consisted of us making small talk, most of the time we were pretty silent and I must say it felt kind of awkward at times, but it didn't bother me too much.

Before I knew it we had reached the club. Once we were in I looked around the room, there were a lot more people in here then I thought there would. Probably because it's new.

"Hey, do you want a drink?" Aaron offered.

"Erm, yes please. Thank you." I replied.

"Ah, its okay." He winked as he grabbed hold of my hand and we made our way over to the bar.

'What do you want?" He asked.

"I'll start with just a vodka and coke please."

"Really? How boring." He joked. "Two vodka and cokes please." He told the man behind the bar.

"Sure thing." The bartender smiled. He handed us our drinks and we went over to the nearest table and sat down.

We sat there talking for a while before Aaron went off to get us some shots.

"Here we go." Aaron smiled as he came back a couple minutes later, placing four shots down on the table in front of me.

"Thanks." I smiled back. He gave me a quick wink before drinking one of the shots. I did the same also. I felt the strong liquor slide down my throat, leaving a slight burning sensation after it, causing my face to screw up slightly. Before I knew it I had also downed the other one as well.

"Want another?" Aaron asked.

"Yes please."

I had a feeling that tonight, I was going to get wasted.

-----

We had been at the club for a couple hours now and let's just say, I was pretty drunk. So was Aaron, however he was slightly more sober than me.

"Wanna dance?" Aaron questioned.

"Let's go." I spoke. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the dance floor, amongst the many other sweaty bodies surrounding us. I began swaying my hips slightly in time to the music. Aaron placed his hands on my hips and we began 'casually' dancing. After a few minutes Aaron turned me around so that my back was against his front, and pulled me closer to him. His hands began traveling up and down my sides as we still carried on swaying in time to the loud music. I kind of felt uncomfortable at this time, yet I still didn't do anything about it, however that all changed when Aaron did what he did next.

He quickly turned me around before looking me in the eyes and saying:

"I love you."

Before I had a chance to react his lips were pressed against mine. He began gently caressing the small of my back, before giving my ass a tight squeeze which made me jump ever so slightly. It all happened so quickly. It was all so wrong. I shouldn't be doing this. Millions of thoughts crossed my mind. I knew that this was wrong. I pulled away, leaving Aaron with a confused expression on his face.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I spoke, tears welling in my eyes.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I told him before running out of the club. I ran for a couple minutes before sitting down on the nearest bench. I let the tears rush down my face.

Why did I do that? Why did I let him? I'm so stupid! I mentally punched myself in the face for being so foolish. What will James think if he finds out? I know me and James aren't even together but, I wanted us to be. I want to be with him so bad. But he definitely won't want to be with me now.

It was just was drunken mistake, I didn't want it to happen.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt a presence next to me. I looked up to find Aaron there, a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He questioned.

I took me a while before I said anything.

"Honestly, no. I'm not." I spoke through tears.

"Why?" He asked simply. I didn't reply.

"Do you wanna come over and talk about it?" He offered. Even though it was him that was the problem, I couldn't refuse. He's been nothing but nice to me, and I knew that what I was going to soon be telling him, may upset him a little. I mean he did admit to having feelings for me after all.

-----

"So." Aaron spoke as he sat down on the sofa next to me.

I let out a loud sigh before speaking.

"I don't know how your going to take this but, here goes." I started. God. Why was I acting like this was such s big deal? Its not like he's gonna lash out on me when I tell him that I don't have feelings for him is it?

"What happened in the club. It shouldn't of happened." I paused, analysing his face for some kind of response. A slightly hurt look appeared on his face.

"Ever since you told me you had feelings for me, I - I don't know it just came to my mind that I knew we could never be a couple again. We've both moved on since we dated and if we were now to be with each other again it could just mess everything up." I told him, feeling slightly bad for telling him all this.

"But I haven't moved on Steph. I love you." He spoke. God, he isn't making this any easier.

"I'm sorry Aaron, I just don't feel about you in that way anymore."

He looked slightly angry now, which worried me.

"It's because of him isn't it." He said, his voice raised slightly more than before.

"Who?" I asked.

"That dickhead James. I've seen you two together, acting all 'lovey dovey'." What? He's seen us?

I didn't reply. I didn't know how to.

"I knew it." He spat. "God I hate him, he's always acted as if he's better than everyone. Everything always goes his way, he gets everything he wants!"

He hated James? I knew Aaron and the boys weren't exactly friends but I didn't think they hated each other.

"And you. Your just as bad." He barked.

"What?" I spoke quietly but slightly scared at the same time as Aaron looked quite angry.

"You could have told me you didn't like me when I first told you, instead of leading me into thinking you liked me." He spoke harshly.

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"It's too late for that."

What happened next I didn't expect to happen at all.

********************************************

Oooooohhh cliffhanger!!!! What do you think will happen in the next chapter ??

Comment your opinions of what you think of my story, it really does help me a lot and I like to know if you're all enjoying it.

Thank you

- Olivia xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 13.3K 35
Aria Yammouni is this sister of James Yammouni. When their mother goes to England, they are told to stay home. Aria has 3 best friends, Brooke, Yiann...
130K 1.8K 23
Willow Fisher was basically royalty in Australia. She was the Prime Minister's daughter. She had a reputation of going out and partying, and it wasn...
23K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...
2M 23.5K 50
Reagan has been part of this Janoskains family since she moved to Australia since she was 6. She grew up with Luke and Jai as her best friends and co...