Cube SMP Imagines

Par Wild_Canadian

Cube SMP Imagines Cube members and yourself starring in a variety of scenarios and situations Completed; Oct... Plus

MrMitch361
The Camping Rusher
Grapeapplesauce
Grapeapplesauce Part 2
Grapeapplesauce Part 3
MrMitch361
Strauberryjam
HBomb94
Kiingtong
ParkerGames
MrMitch361
TheCampingRusher
HBomb94
Graser10
TheCampingRusher
TheCampingRusher Part 2
TheCampingRusher Part 3
MrMitch361
Grapeapplesauce
ParkerGames
Strauberryjam
TheCampingRusher
Graser10
Kiingtong
Grapeapplesauce
MrMitch361
HBomb94
MrMitch361
HeyImBee
Kiingtong
MrMitch361
Very Important Announcement
TheCampingRusher
Kiingtong
HBomb94
i really need to talk about some things.
MrMitch361
The Cube SMP

Grapeapplesauce

622 17 5
Par Wild_Canadian

|| Grape's POV ||

"Hey babe, you'll do great! They'll love you, don't worry about it too much." Y/n said as she grabbed and squeezed my hand and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

   She looked out the plane window at the light snow falling outside and I took a deep breath. Everything will be alright, her dad won't completely rip me apart or anything. 

Twitter 
Grapeapplesauce @grapeapplesauce
Off to meet @y/t/n 's dad for the holidays...

@PrivateFearless
@grapeapplesauce @y/t/n RIP Grape 🙏🏻

@Kiingtong
@grapeapplesauce @y/t/n just don't look him directly in the eye, you'll probably piss yourself.

@StrauberryJam
@grapeapplesauce @y/t/n @kiingtong do look him in the eye, or else you'll seem rude and you'll most likely end up being crippled

@Graser10
@grapeapplesauce @y/t/n Whatever you do, don't pee yourself :)

@HeyImBee
@grapeapplesauce @y/t/n BE POLITE!!

@Y/T/N
@Grapeapplesauce he's not that bad!

@Grapeapplesauce
@Y/t/n UH YES HE IS!!

@Y/T/N
@Grapeapplesauce He's only a 6ft overprotective skilled hunter. He won't cripple you babe...maybe

   After that last tweet I felt like I was going to pass out. I'm petrified, not only if he won't like me but what if he actually hurts me.

@Grapeapplesauce
Well this is probably my last tweet. Rip Grape, cause of death: girlfriends scary dad ripping him apart

   After is posted my tweet I heard y/n giggle. Please God, don't let her dad kill me. I'm still young, I have a lot more to live for, i don't want to die!!

|| Time Skip ||

   We finally got off the plane and headed to baggage claim, the whole flight I was anxious and I think I actually am going to pee myself or vomit. Either or.

"Babe, can you grab my suitcase? I'm going to get us some Starbucks." Y/n said

"Yeah sure." I pecked her on the cheek and looked for her bag.

   Soon enough I found her hot pink suitcase and grabbed it. The I felt a very large and strong hand grab my shoulder.

"Sean right?" A very low and deep voice said to me.

"Uh-uh-yeah-um-yeah that's me" I stuttered.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm y/n's dad." He shook my hand that was a little smaller than his and I swear I felt all the bones in my hand breaking all at once.

"Nice grip you got there sir." I said silently crying at how much pain I'm in.

   I put my throbbing hand in my jacket pocket and tried to act like it wasn't broken.

"Thank you Sean, it's from huntin'. And did you call me sir? I like that kid." He patted my shoulder, another part of my body that I think he broke. He looked at the suitcase in my hand and gave me questioning look.

"Nice taste kid."

"No-I-uh-"

"Daddy!" I hear y/n squeal. Then ran up to her dad and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Hi princess!" He said, I really don't want to know what would happen to any guy that made his princess upset.

   Uh oh. After we got our stuff we went y/n's house. Before I walked inside with y/n and I's suitcases her dad stopped me at the door.

"Sean I'm trusting you to sleep in the same room let alone bed as my daughter. I'm keepin an eye on you boy." And let his very strong release on my shoulder.

   I gulped and when he was inside I took a breath of relief. Once I got inside and into the room were in I started to freak out.

"Holy shit! I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm actually going to die at 21. I thought I would at least to live to see another day but I guess not. Oh my god!" I started pacing around the room as y/n was unpacking all of our stuff into drawers and such. She stopped in front of me and grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Sean, calm down. Relax okay! Everything will be fine!"

"Okay, okay"

|| Another Time Skip ||

   It was finally dinner time with all of y/n's family and I was freaking out because I felt her dads stare burning the side of my head. Y/n sensed I was a little nervous and she grabbed and squeezed my hand and put it on top of the table.

"So Sean, what did you and y/n move into again?"

"We moved into a little condo in my hometown pretty close to my family so that if we ever needed anything she relatively close." I responded smiling.

"Do you eat over there? Do you make y/n dinner very night? Do you even make enough money to buy groceries or do you need to go to your parents for money?" Her dad said quickly, he is not making this easy at all.

"No not at all, y/n loves to cook so she tends to make dinner and what ever she makes it's always good. I do make dinner sometimes I'm just not very good at it" I nervously chuckled

"Oh my god remember when you thought you had to put the chicken in the microwave!" Y/n said and her whole family laughed except her dad.

"I had never made chicken before so I had no idea where to put it!"

   Everyone continued eating then her dad spoke up again.

"Sean, are you going to marry y/n?" I swear I almost choked on my food. After I started breathing again I took a drink of my water.

"Dad!" Y/n snapped.

"Sir, I know you want what's best for your daughter but I-" I started

"Because I wouldn't want the one she will marry to be you." The whole room fell silent and I felt like I just stabbed in the heart.

"Look, sir. I love y/n and neither of us are planning on getting married for a little while longer because we think we are still young, and it's not that I don't love her; I do with all of my heart sometimes when I see her my heart will explode from all the love that I have for her. But that's not the point, if I want to marry your daughter and she feels the same we will get married and spend the rest of our lives together. Personally I don't think it's your choice who she gets to marry, she gets to choose because it is her choice. I love and care about y/n and she makes me happy all the time and I will not let an amazing person such as your daughter slip through my fingers and loose her." Holy shit grape where did that come from?

   He quickly stood up from his chair and walked over to mine, This is where I die, This is where I die. He grabbed my collar and pulled me up out of my chair and looked me in the eyes. Then he gave me a huge bone crushing hug.

"Sean, you finally stood up to me. It shows me you're a man and do really love y/n. You're a good kid and I approve of your relationship. But if you ever hurt my daughter or say anything like that to me again I will personally snap that little spine of yours." He then shook my hand in a very friendly way.

"Sean, no guy has ever stood up to my dad before. Did you really mean all those things you said?"

"Every word." I said grabbing her hands and lightly kissing her lips. This will be a good Christmas.

____

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.8K 236 20
-in which The Fangirl Games continues- SEQUEL TO THE FANGIRL GAMES
17.1K 560 30
*UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* Dear Diary, My life has been a complete mess. My Dad wishes I was never born and I can't even leave the house without gett...
19.1K 368 28
[COMPLETED] duhcady's archives started: 11/?/21 posted: 11/3/22 changed: 9/4/23 completed: 4/1/24
4.2K 104 31
An original Cube SMP story unlike any other