The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 21: The Animals

3.6K 98 4
By multi_fandom2015

I get to Beacon Hills at around 1 in the morning. I walk up to the door and see a light on in the kitchen. Instead of getting my keys out, I just knock, knowing someone is home. 

The door opens and I see my very tired mother. "Ellie? You're home early." She says, waking up a little bit. 

I have been holding in my tears for so long and seeing my mother puts me over the edge. I crush her in a hug and she hugs back, a bit confused. I finally feel myself let my tears loose and I cry into her shoulder. "Ok honey. It's ok." She says, patting my head as I cry harder. "Lets get you inside." She says, pulling back. I nod as she grabs my bag and closes the door. 

We walk over to the kitchen where I sit at the island as my mother makes some coffee and hot chocolate. 

She hands me a mug of the hot cocoa and she sits down next to me. My hands wrap around the mug and I just look at it. "Honey, what happened?" Mom asks softly. 

"I-I..." I can't find the right words to say. I can't tell her about the supernatural world, but I need to tell someone about Ellen and Jo. I also don't want to lie, but it's the only option I have left. "I was with a friend, Jo and her mother, Ellen. I've known Jo for a few years now and we got really close. We were-" Here comes the lie. "We were driving and I..." What am I gonna say? "I should have said something. I saw another car, going really fast. The other car... It hit us." I look down at the hot chocolate, my throat burning from the held in tears. "I tried to pull them out, but Ellen died on impact." Now, I am not holding back anything. I am shuddering as I basically re-watch their deaths. "I got Jo out and dragged her to the side of the road." I look at my mother who is looking at me sadly. "I tried to save her and help but..."

"Honey, it's ok." My mom says, pulling me into a hug. 

"No, it's not. It's all my fault! It's all my fault!" I cry into my mother.

"Shhh, sweetie. It's not your fault. You couldn't have done anything." Mom says in a soothing tone.

"I should have said something! I should have done something!" I keep crying and my mother assures me that it wasn't my fault so many times that I lose count. 

I finally calm down a little bit and look at the clock. "Oh my god. It's 3am." I say, pulling off Mom. "I'm sorry I didn't realize. I didn't--" I ramble on about how sorry I am that I kept her up so late.

"Honey, it's fine. But now that you've calmed down a little bit, why don't you tell me about the rest of your summer?"

"Well, I went camping." I say, wiping my tears off my face. "I also saw the devil." I joke. 

"You're version or mine?" My mom asks.

"Mine." I sneer just thinking about him.

"What did you do?"

"Well, he was investigating some friends for some reason, and he tried to play the 'I'm your father so you have to listen to me' card." I say, my voice going deeper. 

"How'd you react?"

"Coldly."

"That's my girl." She says, smiling. "How about you get some rest?"

"Ok." I say, grabbing my things. We walk up stairs and get ready for bed. As I get into my own bed, Mom comes back in my room and tucks me in like a child. 

"You going to be ok?" She asks. I nod as she gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Night. Love you."

"Love you too." I say as she walks out, closing the door. I roll over onto my side and close my eyes. 

My eyes fly open as I hear the door creek open. I sit up and see Scott's head pop in. "Scott. Did I wake you up?" I say.

"It's not a problem." He says, walking in. He closes the door behind him and comes to sit on my bed. 

"What did you hear?" I ask, wanting to know if he heard about the 'car crash.'

"I just heard you walking upstairs." He says. "I wanted to say hi."

"Well, hi." I say, smiling. I give him a big hug and say, "We should get back to bed now." 

"Yeah, we should." He says, chuckling a bit. 

"Good night." I say, as he walks towards the door.

"Night." He says, walking out and closing the door behind him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you're really going through with this?" I ask. It's been about a week and a half since I got back. Mom hasn't been treating me differently which I am grateful for. 

"Yeah." Scott says.

"Tattoos are pretty permanent." I say, shaking my head.

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott says confidently as we wait for Stiles to pick him up. 

"Why two bands?" I ask.

"I just like it." He says. I look at the road as Stiles pulls up. "Bye. See you later." Scott says, kissing my on the cheek. He runs towards the car leaving me to wait for Lydia and Allison. I didn't tell Scott that Allison was back. I didn't want him to worry. 

HONK HONK!! I watch as Lydia's car pulls into the driveway. She runs out of the car as I walk off the porch. She tackles me in a hug and starts to talk really, really quickly. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! AND NOW I CAN FINALLY TALK TO MY TWO BEST FRIENDS AT THE SAME TIME!! OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY!!!!"

"Nice to see you too Lydia." I laugh as I try to pry her off me. "Damn, you have an iron grip." I say as Allison walks up to us. "Allie." I say smiling. I put out my arms and walk towards her. She jumps into the hug and I whisper. "I'm still waiting on those juicy details about that cute French guy."

"And I still won't tell you." She laughs, pulling me into the car. We all jump in and Lydia starts driving. 

"It is not a double date. It's group thing." Lydia says to Allie, trying to convince her to go on a double date with her.

"Why can't you drag Lizzie along?" Allison complains. 

"Because she knows I wouldn't do it." I say poking my head in-between the seats. 

"Do they know it's group thing?" Allison asks. "Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there."

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Lydia asks.

"There was this cute french guy that she has yet to tell me about..." I say, teasing them. 

"WHAT?" Lydia scream.

"Ok, there was no actual dating." Allison says, slapping my arm playfully. "I mean, did you? After--"

"Don't say his name." Lydia says, avoiding the 'Jackson' conversation. 

"Is he ok?" I ask.

"The doctors looked like total idiots when he turned out alive, but everyone got over it."

"So have you talked to him?"

"Not since he moved to London."

"You mean since his dad moved him to London." Allison says.

"Whatever, he left." Lydia says. 

"So are you over him?" I ask.

"Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia snaps. Allison and I start to laugh as Lydia sighs. "Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy. You'll live."

"If it was, there would be a better chance of me going." I say casually. As Lydia stops at the red light, both girls turn towards me. "What? It was a joke. I do need to have some fun though." I say, remembering Carthage. 

"Then come to our orgy!" Lydia says, smiling. We all burst out laughing and I see that Stiles' jeep is pulled up next to Lydia's car. Oh this'll be good...

Allison suddenly stops laughing and I guess that she made eye contact with Scott. "Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I can't see him, not now." I can't help but laugh at Allie's exclamation of panic. I look and see that Scott is hiding as well and Stiles is waving to us. I wave back as Allie continues freaking out. "Lydia go! Just go!"

"I can't, the light." Lydia says, straight faced. I know that she is enjoying this as much as I am. Allison slumps in her seat, covering her face. Lydia look between Allison, the jeep and finally me. 

"I can talk us out of the ticket." I say. She slams her foot down as the window of Stiles' jeep goes down. 

Allison sits back up and sighs as we drive ahead of them. "You alright?" Lydia asks. Allison nods as I notice the jeep behind us. Knowing Scott he's probably freaking out about how it looks like they are following us. 

All of a sudden, the jeep stops. "Lydia stop." I say, concerned.

"What?" She asks, annoyed.

"They stopped."

"We need to go back and talk to them." Allison says.

"Why did they stop?" I ask, looking back. 

"It's Scott and Stiles." Lydia says. "Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?"

I look back at Lydia to give her a look but notice something running at the front window. "Lydia, Allison, duck!" I scream before the animal rams through the window. 

Allison and Lydia start to scream as I try to push them out of the car. Once they get out, I take a second to look at the animal. I feel a hand on my arm, pulling me out of the car. I look at the hand, annoyed, until I realize that it's Scott. 

"You ok?" Scott asks, as Stiles is with Lydia.

"I'm fine." I say, looking at the car. 

"Hey, hey, look at me." He says forcefully. I snap my head back to him as he asks assertively, "Are you ok?"

"Scott, I'm fine." I say, narrowing my eyes. Why is he so assertive and forceful? 

"Well, I'm not ok! I am totally freaked out!" Lydia screams. "How the hell does it just run into us?!" I walk over to the animal, looking at it's dead body. "I saw it's eyes just before it hit us. It was like it-- it was like it was crazy." 

"No, it was scared." Scott says, looking at the animal with me. 

"Actually, it was terrified." I say, looking at Scott as he puts his hand on the animal. "Absolutely terrified."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Scott gives me a ride on his new motorcycle. He saved up all summer and finally got it. 

We walk into the school and Scott looks for Stiles as I look for Lydia and Allison. As I pass the billboard, I see two very familiar faces on missing signs. 

Erica and Boyd.

I look closer and see that they have been missing all summer. I have to look for them. I'll do some research later. 

I find Allison and Lydia near Lydia's locker. "Ah freshmen." Lydia sighs as I approach. "Tons and tons of fresh men."

"You mean fresh boys." I say. "Lydia, they're 14."

"Eh, some are more mature than others."

"You know, it's ok to be single." Allison says. "Focus on yourself for a little while, work on becoming a better person."

"Allison, I love you." I say. "So if you need to do that thing where we talk about someone else and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine."

"But I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction." Lydia says.

"You mean a late night booty call." I laugh. 

"And I'm not looking for me." She says, turning to me.

"Who are you-- Lydia no." I say, catching her drift.

"Yes." She says, licking her lips.

"No." I say again. 

"No to what?" Allison asks. 

"Lydia is looking for me." I say sighing. "Lyd, I don't want a boyfriend."

"Then you can get a booty call..." She drifts off as something catches her eye. Or should I say, someone. 

Allison and I both look in the direction Lydia is looking. "Brothers?" Allison asks, looking at the two very hot boys walking down the hall.

"Twins." Lydia and I say at the same time. I noticed that they are basically identical. Defiantly twins. Very, very, very hot twins. 

The bell rings and we all walk to English class. Lydia sits down next to Stiles and there are only two seats available. In front or in back of my brother. "Your pick." I whisper. 

"I'll go in front." She says, walking towards her new seat. I walk behind my brother and get out my things. 

Then my phone buzzes, telling me that I was texted. I quickly look and see that everyone else was texted too. I look at the text as a feminine voice says, "The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under the overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." I look up and see a woman with dark hair reading the text. "This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone." The woman introduces herself as our new English teacher, Ms. Blake.

We get to work on a writing assignment and Scott gets pulled out. When he doesn't return but Ms. Blake does, I know something is wrong. 

Instead of writing, I think of every possible situation that could have happened. Before I know it, I am jolted out of my state by Stiles whispering, "Hey Lydia. What is that? Is that from the accident?" I glance at Lydia's bandaged ankle. 

"No. Prada bit me." Lydia says dismissively. 

"Your dog?" Stiles asks.

"No, my designer handbag." She says. Stiles gives her a look and she says, "Yes, my dog."

"Has it ever bitten you before?" Lydia shakes her head no. "Ok, what if it's like the same thing as the deer? You know, like how animal start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?"

"Meaning what? There's gonna be an earthquake?"

"Or something. I just, maybe it means something's coming. Something bad." I vaguely remember that Derek Hale is now an alpha. Depending on his skills, something could be coming. More like someone.

The Alpha pack. A pack of all alphas lead by the demon wolf, Deucalion. Last I heard, he had the alphas Ennis and Kali. Ennis is a fighter while Kali uses claws on her feet. I heard that he was also trying to recruit some twins, but I don't know if he succeeded. 

"It was a dog and a deer. What's that thing you say about threes? Once, twice--" Lydia is cut off by a bang. My head whips towards the window where I see a crow sliding down, leaving a trail of blood. Ms. Blake goes to the window where hundreds of birds are flying towards us. More crows slam into the windows making Ms. Blake back away.

Eventually they start to break through. I rush to Allison, knowing Stiles has Lydia. As I run, a bird slashes at my gut, making me scream out. I finally get to Allison. I hover over her, protecting her from the claws. 

The squeaking finally stops and we all start to stand. I let Allie stand first as I start to really feel the cuts, especially the one on my side. I put a hand on the wound and feel the blood gushing out. I sit on a chair and try to hide the pain. I need to wait until I'm home to stitch it up. 

As the police arrive, so does Chris. I stay seated and silent as people are questioned. I see Chris talking to Allison as the both glance towards me. I give them a smile as Chris walks over. 

"Thank you for shielding my daughter." He says with a grateful smile.

"Any time." I say, holding the wound slightly. Chris, like any experienced hunter, noticed the slight pain. 

"What happened?" He whispers.

"Stupid crow got a deep cut. No big deal. I do need to get home or to the hospital to fix myself up." I whisper so only he can hear. 

"Which would be better?" 

I think quickly. Home would provide privacy but the hospital would give me better tools. "Hospital." I say. He helps me up and out of the class room. 

"Mr. Argent!" The sheriff calls. I groan as we turn around. "May I ask what you are doing?"

Before he could answer I say, "He's taking me home. Over the summer I was in a car accident and the blood just is too much." 

"Oh, I'm sorry." The sheriff says.

"Thank you. Can I go now?" I ask, wanting to get patched up. 

"Sure, sure." He says. I quickly turn and get out of the building. As I get to Chris' car, I groan as I sit. Chris drives to the hospital and lets me out. 

"You going to be ok?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'll text you later to tell you I'm alright." I say, walking into the hospital. I quickly find an empty room and lock the door behind me. I peel off my shirt to examine the wound. 

As I pour the rubbing alcohol on the wound, I grunt in pain. My breathing gets harder as I start to stitch the wound. I whimper when I pierce the skin, but I finally finish. I let out a sigh of relief and put my shirt back on. I sit on the bed for a minute, just trying to control my breathing.

My head whips towards the door sit opens. "You're not supposed to be here." Says a woman with long brown hair. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say, standing. I wince slightly, but she doesn't seem to notice. I push past her and look her up and down. My eyes land on her feet. Long, black claws. "Sorry, again." I say as I run around the corner. Kali. The alpha pack is here. 

I keep walking towards the exit but run into my mom. "Hey, mom." I say shyly.

"Ellie? What are you doing here? You should be at school." She says worriedly.

"There was an accident and I needed to get out of there." I say, thinking of how similar Jo's wound was to mine. "I also want to know why Scott was taken out of school." I say.

"Well, Isaac was brought into the hospital last night, pretty banged up." She starts. I guess she doesn't know that I 'don't know.' "Derek wasn't answering his phone so I called Scott."

"Why would you call Derek?" I ask, telling her that I don't know. "And is Isaac ok?"

"Isaac is fine. He's all healed." She says, obviously getting that I don't know. 

"That's good. I'm gonna go home then." I say, walking backwards. "See you later." 

I get home and start to do research on the Alpha pack. I'm in for a long couple of days...

Hope you liked!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.8K 20
(Book 1) Nadeen Stililski was sent to an school for young girls when she was 10. Losing her mother caused things to change. Her father, already drown...
155K 3.1K 26
You were a normal hunter going to complete a salt and burn. In and out, right? Wrong, you met two handsome brothers and get mixed up with them. What'...
2.9K 74 15
*I wrote this when I was 14* Sarah Mccall, is Scott mccall's sister. Sarah only sees Scott and her mom on special occasions. after that she doesn't...
17.1K 665 35
This is a big crossover of Teen wolf and Supernatural I'll be adding ships not going by any story line besides mine Stiles x Derek Scott x Issac Sam...