The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye

3.7K 100 50
By multi_fandom2015

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!! SHOULD ADIAN BE WITH LIZZIE INSTEAD OF LYDIA?

Enjoy and comment your answer!!

I walk up to the mansion, rubbing my arms. Why did I have to wear the most revealing outfit ever? I push the buzzer and hear a man say, "Yeah?" 

"Hello? My car broke down. I need some help." I say into the microphone.

"We'll be down in a minute." The man says as the box clicks off. I stand there and look at the security camera. 

The gate to the mansion opens and I walk in tentatively. I see three men in suits walking towards me and I put on a smile. 

"Evening, pretty lady." One man says. "Get yourself on in here."

"I just need to make a call." I say shyly. 

"You don't need to call anyone, baby." The man says, smiling wickedly. He looks back at the other men. "We're the only help you're ever gonna need."

"You know what? I-I think I should wait by my car." I say, starting to back away. I turn and feel the man place a hand on my shoulder and squeeze slightly.

"We said, get your ass in here." I turn quickly, and punch him square in the jaw. He goes down with a groan as I see Sam, Dean and Jo kill the other two demons. Jo, and her mom, Ellen are friends of ours. We have worked on a few cases together, here and there. Sam passes me the knife and I stab the perv in the back, killing him. 

"Nice work." Sam says. 

"Thanks. Shall we?" I ask, motioning to the mansion. We walk into the mansion and I draw a demon trap under the carpet. I quickly change into my hunting outfit as Jo goes to shut the electricity off to signal to the demon that we are here. 

The lights turn off and a man in a suit walks towards us. "Crowley, right?" I ask, twirling my knife.

"So, you hunters finally found me." Crowley says. He steps forwards, but seems to notice something in the carpet. I look and see that some of the carpet is ruffled slightly. I silently curse at my stupidity as he picks up the carpet to see my trap. "Do you have any idea how much this rug costs?" Suddenly my hands are behind my back and my hair is pulled back. I gasp as the knife falls from my hand. I see that the Winchesters are in the same position.

"This is it, right?" I look over at Crowley, who is holding up the Colt. "This is what it's all about." Crowley says, admiring the gun. He then aims the gun at me as I stiffen. He moves the gun slightly and shoots the demon holding me. He does the same for the demons holding the brothers as I look at him, shocked. "We need to talk, privately."

We follow him into a separate room as Dean asks, "What the hell is this?"

"Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing?" Crowley asks, waving his hand. The door slams shut, making me jump. "There is no reason you, or anyone should know this even exists at all. Expect that I told you."

"You told us?" I ask, knowing the information on him came from Chuck. 

"Rumors, innuendo... Sent out on the gram vine."

"Why? Why tell us anything?" Sam asks. 

Crowley then points the gun at Dean. I growl and get ready to run in front of the older Winchester, if need be. "I want you to take this thing to Lucifer and empty it into his face."

"Uh-hu. Ok. And why exactly do you want the devil dead?" Dean asks, as Crowley puts the gun down.

"It's call survival. But I forgot-- You two," He says motioning to the brothers, "At best, are functional morons."

"Hey!" I say, offended. "I have a 173 IQ, thank you very much!"

"Then you should have figured it out. Lucifer isn't a demon, remember? He's an angel-- an angel famous for his hatred of humankind. To him, you're just... Filthy bags of pus. If that's the way he feels about you..." He turns around and I see Dean eyeing the colt. "What can he think about us?" Crowley says, turning back to us with a drink. 

"He created you." Sam says.

"To him, we're just servants. Cannon fodder. If Lucifer manages to exterminate mankind, we're next. So, help me. Huh? Let's all go back to simpler, better times. Back to when we could all follow our natures. I'm in sales, damn it. So what do you say?"He sets his drink down and grabs the Colt. "What if I give you this thing and you go kill the devil?" Crowley extends the gun to Dean. He wiggles it when no one takes it.

"Ok..." I say, slowly grabbing it. "You wouldn't happen to know where the devil is, by chance. Would you?"

"Thursday." He says. "Birdies tell me that he has an appointment in Carthage, Missouri."

"Great." I say before bringing the gun up. I point it in between his eyes and shoot it. He gives he a smile as nothing happens. 

"Oh right, you probably need some more ammunition." He goes behind his desk to get bullets. 

"Sorry for asking, but aren't you kind of signing your own death warrant?" Dean asks. "What happens to you if we go up against the devil and lose?"

"Number one, he's gonna wipe us all out anyways. Two, after you leave here, I go on an extended vacation to all points nowhere. And three," He starts to yell. "HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T MISS, OK?! MORONS!" He throws me the bag of ammo as he disappears. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your turn big boy." Ellen says after taking her fifth shot. Cas takes each of his five shots and looks at Ellen, Jo and I. 

"I think I'm starting to feel a tingle." I laugh as my phone starts to ring. I get up and walk to a corner of the house. 

I pick up the phone as the bubbly voice of my friend says, "Lizzie! I haven't talked to you in forever! How's your summer?"

"Allison! It's so nice to hear from you! I've had a great summer. How's France, right?"

"Yeah! It's been great. Especially after my mom..." She trails off. 

"Let's talk about something happier. Any boys?" I ask slyly.

"NO! I can't do that to Scott. I feel like I just broke up with him and it's just too fresh."

"Remember your study date?" I ask, feeling nostalgic.

"Yeah, why?"

"Feeling nostalgic. I remember the good old days when you and Scott could openly date. Lydia and I were giving you advice on what to do." I laugh.

"Yeah... Things were so much less complicated then."

"How so?" I ask, trying to fein innocence.

"I don't know... It was before all those deaths."

"Yeah, people getting gruesomely murdered by Matt was not fun." I say. "He was obsessed with you!"

"Uch! He was a perv." She says, laughing.

"I'm sorry, I have to ask. Have you seriously not met any cute french guys?"

"Well..."

"Oh my god! Allie! This is what friends do! We tell each other when we meet cute french boys!" I say a little louder than I wanted to. I get a look from Sam and Dean as I burst out laughing with Allison. 

"I know! I know! I'm sorry! It's just, you're Scott's sister!"

"So?"

"I didn't want the information to get back to Scott..."

"Well, I would never tell him anything. Girl's honor." I say, crossing my heart.

"Did you just cross your heart?"

"Pft! No..." I say, looking over at Dean flirting with Jo.

"You totally did!" Allison says, laughing. I'm glad I get to talk to her. I might not come back from this next hunt, so it's nice to leave people with a good memory. 

"Shut up." I laugh. I look back over at a disappointed Dean. "Allie, hold on one sec." I put my hand over the microphone on the phone and yell. "Dean Winchester, did you just get rejected?" I give him a smile and open my mouth in awe. 

"Shut up!" He yells.

"Everybody, get in here!" Bobby yells from the living room. "Time for the line up."

"Allie? I have to go. I'll talk to you later?"

"Actually, my dad and I are going camping and they'll be no cell service. I'll call you when I get back."

"When will you be available?" I ask, wanting to talk to her again before I leave. 

"I'm leaving now and I won't be back for a week, I think."

"You sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing. I'll talk to you later." I say, hanging up. I sigh and put on a fake smile. I walk towards the others who are trying to line up for the picture. 

"You're drinking my beer." Bobby says, getting into place. I get behind Bobby, in front of Dean and in between Ellen and Jo. "Anyway, I'll need something to remember your sorry asses by."

"Ha!" Ellen laughs. "Always good to have an optimist around."

"Bobby's right." Cas says in a gruff voice. "Tomorrow we hunt the devil. This is our last night on Earth." The mood dims down from our bubbly ones from earlier as the camera flashes. I look at the camera just in time for it to capture a picture. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get to my room and close the door. Time to say my goodbyes. 

First I call Lydia. "Hey Lyd."

"HEY! OH MY GOD! I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU ALL SUMMER!" Lydia squeals.

"I know! What are you up to?" I ask. 

"Well, since Jackson left for London, I--"

"Hold up, Jackson left?" I ask.

"Yeah, his parents sen him away." She says, somewhat sadly. "Anyway, I met this guy and we've been hooking up. Now you."

"No! I want details!"

"Well, his name is..." I zone out and listen to her sing-song voice. I'm gonna miss her as I rot in hell... I think as she says. "LIZZIE! Are you even listening?"

"Sorry, I was just thinking about how much I miss you." And am going to miss you...

"Aww! I miss you too!" We spend the next hour talking about her booty call. "Now you."

"Well, only if you promise not to tell anyone." I say.

"I promise."

"Well, I saw my dad." I say softly. The line is silent. "He tried to be the 'tough dad' when he found me at the police station. I was just there to see a friend who is a police man."

"Sorry Lizzie. I know how much you hate him."

"Yeah, well, he doesn't seem to get that I want no part in him." I say.

"On a happier note, what about guys?" She asks, all of a sudden peppy again.

"No guys. Internship, remember?" I ask. I did a bunch of internships before I met the brothers, so I can lie about when I do them. Colleges will see that I did 6 internships at major universities and won't care when I did them. 

"Uch, there has to be someone!"

"Nope."

"Well, when junior year starts, Allison and I will have to find you someone."

"You don't have to do that..." I say, knowing I might not be there.

"Best friend code!" She says.

"FINE!" I say, exasperated. 

"Uch... He wants more." Lydia groans. 

"Are you seriously groaning about sex?" I ask.

"We've been at it for the past week!"

"Go have fun. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye."

"Good bye Lydia." I say, hanging up. I call Stiles and we talk for like 15 minutes before he had to go. 

I finally call Scott. "Hey Lizzie, what's up?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to check in." I say, fighting the urge to yawn.

"How are you?"

"I'm great. I've been doing a lot of stuff."

"Like what?" I spend the next ten minutes lying to Scott about what I've been doing. "That sounds cool."

"Yeah. What's up with you? You ok with the break up?"

"Yeah, I guess. I'm gonna win her back."

"Oh really?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah." He says, probably smirking. We both start to laugh a bit and I look up when I hear the door creeping open. Dean's head pops in. 

"I gotta go. I'll talk to you later."

"I might not be up. I'll call you tomorrow." He says, hanging up. I sigh and look at Dean, who is now fully in the room.

"Sorry I didn't want to interrupt anything." He says.

"It's fine. I was lying to him anyways." I say, shrugging, even though it was killing me on the inside. 

"You know that you don't have to lie, right?" He asks.

"I do. I have to protect him." I sigh. "Dean, if I don't come back..."

"Hey, you can't think like that." He says, sitting on the bed. 

"If I don't come back, I need you to mail this letter." I reach into the drawer on the dresser and pull out a letter. When I got into hunting, I realized that dying was in the job description. I wrote a letter in case I ever did die. It basically tells Scott what happened. I updated it tonight telling him about the devil and the apocalypse. I tell Scott everything in the letter that I can't say out loud in fear of his reaction.

"What's this?" Dean asks, taking it. "Damn! It weighs a ton!"

"Yeah. It tells my brother what happened." I look into his soft green eyes. "All of it."

"Lizzie, you're not going to die---"

"Dean." I say sharply. 

He sighs looking into my eyes. "Fine. But only after you say that you're not going to die tomorrow."

"I'm not going to die tomorrow." I say proudly he stands up. 

"Thank you. Now get some sleep."

"Maybe." I mumble as he walks out and closes the door. "Maybe..."

Hope you liked! 

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!! SHOULD ADIAN BE WITH LIZZIE INSTEAD OF LYDIA?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.2K 41
Allison Argent was the new girl in school. She was a bit of a geek, quiet and only had one friend, Lydia Martin. She had always been shy, not the bes...
63.5K 923 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
107K 2.3K 12
You loved Dean Winchester with all your heart, and that's what caused it to break so easily. You were blind from all the signs that were there, and w...
12.3K 353 19
In a world where the famous Winchesters meet the McCall pack. ➳Book 1 of ❝All The Stories Are True❞ Trilogy {no specific point in either supernatural...