The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 18: My Idiot Father

3.5K 99 39
By multi_fandom2015

IMPORTANT!!!!

    SHOULD LIZZIE BE WITH AIDAN INSTEAD OF LYDIA???

     Answer in the comments!!! 

"Lizzie? Bobby?" Dean says through the phone. 

"What now, ya idjit?" Bobby asks, annoyed. 

"We got ourselves into a situation here..."

"What happened?" I ask, taking a spoonful of ice cream. 

"We were hunting a vampire, and we sort of got arrested..."

"What? How?" 

"We thought a police officer was a vampire and he wasn't...."

"Ok, I'll come and get you." I say, standing up. "See you soon." Bobby hangs up the phone as I leave the house. I get into one of his cars and start to drive down towards the police station. 

After three hours I finally get to the station to see it packed. I walk up to the guy at the desk. "Hello, I'm Agent McCarthy. I'm here to pick up two fugitives that you have in custody?" I say, flashing my fake FBI ID. 

"Follow me." He says. He leads me towards the cells and I see the brothers moping in a cell. "They are charged with assault. May I ask, why are the FBI interested in them?"

"They are part of a witness protection program. They can get a little violent." I tease. The guy lets them out and un cuffs them. They both give me grateful smiles as we walk back to the front desk. 

I start to fill out release papers as the guy starts to flirt with me. I feel the brothers tense behind me at the flirtation. "And done. Thank you officer." I say, handing back the papers. I give him a smile as we walk out of the station. 

"'Thank you Lizzie for saving our asses'. You're welcome Winchesters." I say, mocking them.

"Thanks Lizzie." They say in unison. 

"Crap." Dean whispers, looking over my shoulder. 

"What?" I ask.

"That's the guy we assaulted." Sam says. I take a chance and look back. My eyes almost pop out of their sockets.

"Him? You attacked him?" I ask urgently.

"Yeah, why? Do you know him?"

"Well, I never wanted to see, speak or hear him ever again." I say, moving behind the brothers' large bodies. 

"Why? Who is he?" Dean asks.

Before I could fully hide myself, the voice I have been dreading to hear for years, speaks. "Elizabeth?" I freeze in my tracks, with a permanent scowl on my face. I start to walk towards the car with the brothers in toe. "Elizabeth!" I sigh and turn to face my demon. 

"Hello Agent." I say coldly. 

"What the hell are you doing here? And with these guys? You should be---"

"I'm sorry. I haven't seen you in years. You don't have the right to play the tough father act with me." I say, scowling.

"I am still your--"

"No, you're not. I'm a Delgado now." I say proudly. "So you can stop trying." I spin on my toes and get into the car. I see the brothers walk towards the Impala as I drive out of the parking lot quickly. "Goodbye Agent." I call out, leaving the premises.

I get back to Bobby's before the brothers get there. I park the car and just sit there. I slam my hand on the steering wheel and let a tear fall from my eye. I hate him! Why did he have to show up!?!? I keep hitting the steering wheel when I am stopped by a hand. I look up with tears in my eyes to see a concerned Dean. "I'm fine." I say looking away. I wipe off my tears and look back into his eyes. "I'm fine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does someone want to tell me what the hell Gabriel was talking about?" I ask as we get back to Bobby's. We just spent that last few days stuck in TV land. The archangel, Gabriel trapped us there. He told us that Sam and Dean were destined to be vessels from the beginning. The one thing I don't understand is what Gabriel meant by saying that Sam is Lucifer's vessel.

"What part?" Sam asks, getting a beer.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe the part where he said that you are both vessels?! Or that you're LUCIFER'S VESSEL?!?!" I scream.

"I was going to tell you..."

"Really? Well, why didn't you?"

"Because we were protecting you." Dean says, sitting on the couch. 

"I can protect myself." I say, glaring at Dean.

"We know that." Dean says.

"Well why didn't you tell me?" My question is met with silence. "Is it that you don't trust me?"

"No, of course we trust you Lizzie." Sam says. 

Before I can answer my phone starts to buzz. "We are not done with this conversation." I say pointedly to the brothers. I pick up the phone and walk outside for some privacy. "Hello?"

"Lizzie! Thank god!" I hear Scott sigh into the phone. 

"Hello to you too Scott. How are you?"

"How am I? I haven't heard from you in over a week! You scared me!"

"Sorry Scott. We decided to go camping." I lie.

"Camping? For a week?"

"Yeah. There was no phone service..." I say, somewhat sadly. 

"How was it?"

"It was nice. Getting in tune with nature, you know." I pause. I get the greatest idea of how to scare the crap out of Scott. "We saw a bunch of animals and stuff. We even saw a wolf."

"A WOLF?!" Scott yells into the phone.

"Yeah. It was a black one." I say, smirking.

"Are you ok?! Are you---"

"Scott. I'm fine." I say reassuringly. 

"LIZZIE!" I hear Bobby scream from the house. 

I sigh as Scott asks, "Who was that?"

"LIZZIE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Bobby yells again.

"That's Bobby." I say, laughing slightly. "I'm staying at his house."

"How do you know this 'Bobby'?" Scott asks. My eyes widen as I realize what he is encinuatiyng. 

"Ew! No! He's like 50 years old Scott!" I say. 

"LIZZIE!!" Bobby yells again.

I sigh, "I got to go. Talk to you later!"

"Bye Lizzie." Scott says. I hang up the phone and run inside. 

"Bobby, what---" I stop talking when I have to duck. I narrowly avoid being hit in the head with a beer bottle. "What the hell is going on?"

"The boys want to go out again." Bobby says angrily.

"What? We just got back!" I complain.

"It'll only be a few days. We need to find info on Lucifer." Sam says.

"Fine. Let's go." I say.

"Nope. You're not going." Dean says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because." Dean says, walking out the door. I give Sam a questioning look as he follows his older brother. 

I walk out the door and yell, "Jerks!"

"Bitch!" They yell back in unison. I sigh and wave as they drive off. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello boys." I greet the brothers as they walk into the home. 

"We got something." Sam says excitedly. 

"Do tell." I say, sitting at the table and putting y feet up. 

"Take your damn feet off the chair." Bobby growls. I quickly put my legs down as the brothers sit.

"Remember the colt?" Sam asks.

"How could I forget?" I scoff. "It's the only thing in existence that can kill a demon, other than the demon knife from that demon bitch Ruby." I say.

"Remember that Bella said she gave it to Lilith?" Dean asks. Bella was a thief who almost got us killed, multiple times. 

"Yeah..." I say, not getting it.

"She never gave it to Lilith." Sam says.

"What? Who has it?" I ask. 

"We have a name." Dean says. "It came from Chuck. Bella gave it to a demon."

"Well? Spit it out boys!" Bobby yells.

"Crowley."

I am SOOOO MAD!!! I HAD A 6000 WORD CHAPTER AND WATTPAD DIDN'T SAVE IT!!! 

Now you are left with this. Sorry! :(

Hope you liked this chapter, even if it is sort of a filler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 676 35
This is a big crossover of Teen wolf and Supernatural I'll be adding ships not going by any story line besides mine Stiles x Derek Scott x Issac Sam...
3.4K 32 17
(*COMPLETED*)This story is based on the amazing tv show 'Supernatural'. This story is called The Baby Winchester and it is about Deanna Mary Winchest...
23.4K 748 39
Olivia McCall the outspoken, daring twin sister of the pure hearted Scott McCall. She's the bad and he's the good. The perfect duo to protect Beacon...
2.9K 74 15
*I wrote this when I was 14* Sarah Mccall, is Scott mccall's sister. Sarah only sees Scott and her mom on special occasions. after that she doesn't...