The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party

3.6K 99 2
By multi_fandom2015

"Deaton, why did you call me?" I ask, entering the clinic.

"Your brother is going after the kanima at the rave tomorrow night." He says. 

"Well, he would."

"And not just him. Derek and his pack are going as well."

"You use the puppet and puppeteer analogy?" I ask, knowing that he likes to use analogies. 

"Of course. Now tell me what happened while you were gone." I avert making eye contact. "Attacks have been going up."

"We couldn't stop it." I say quietly. "We couldn't stop Lucifer rising."

"Who broke the final seal?" 

"Sam. The angels pretty much kidnapped Dean and I to prevent us from stopping Sam. We got there in time to see Lilith's body drop. Bitch deserved it, but..."

"You shouldn't feel guilty."

"Yes, I should! Dean broke the first seal with me, and I couldn't stop Sam from killing Lilith." Deaton is the only person that I feel comfortable talking to about the supernatural. 

"It's not your fault."

"Yeah, but I should have... I should have done something." I mumble, leaving the clinic. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get to the rave late and just walk around the outside. I am wearing my hunter stuff in case I need it. All of a sudden I hear gun shots, so I run towards the sounds and see Chris with five other hunters shooting at a dumpster. 

I knock down one of the hunters, so the rest of them turn their attention on me instead of the dumpster. I see Derek and Boyd peak out from behind the dumpster to watch. 

One hunter runs at me which is a big mistake. I throw him down easily as another two hunters run at me. I knock them unconscious and turn to Chris. I arch an eyebrow at him, as he sighs. "Both of us know that I can't beat you." 

I nod towards the awakening hunters and turn around. I jump up and grab a pipe to pull myself on top of the building. 

I look out over everything as the rave comes to an end. All of a sudden, I hear a loud howl. I turn towards the sound, in fear for Scott. I start to run towards a little shack away from the building. I jump down and run in to see Mrs. Argent with Scott, who is on the ground. I smell the air and see that Mrs. Argent is killing Scott with wolfsbane. 

I jump at her and kick the wolfsbane out of the smoker machine. Just then, Derek runs in, only to be stabbed by Mrs. Argent. 

I see them fighting as I help pick up Scott. I hear a crunch and look to see that Mrs. Argent was bitten by Derek. I see her throw him at me and run out. 

I pick up Scott and carry him out. Derek follows and I drop him when we are far enough away from the wolfsbane. "Why did you do that?" Derek pants once we stop. I just look at Scott and look back at a panting Derek. I just turn around and start walking. "Who are you?" Derek yells after me. 

I ignore him and keep walking. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Lydia. What do you want for your birthday?" I ask. 

"Something only you can give me..." She hums. "I know! Your blood."

"What?" I ask laughing. "You can't be serious."

"Well, we have known each other, forever. I'll give you a tube of my blood. Plus, if we ever die or something, we can use science to duplicate ourselves." She says, laughing. 

"Fine, I have a tube in my room." I say.

"Why do you have a tube of blood in your room?"

"I like to be prepared." I say, laughing as we walk up the stairs to Allison's room. 

"Clear you schedule." Lydia says. "This is gonna take awhile." She shows Allison the bags of dresses and she sighs. 

"How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Allison asks, laughing.

"It's my birthday party." She says in a 'duh' voice.

"I'm thinking a hostess dress, evening dress and after-hours casual?" I guess, she nods and shows us the three dresses. 

"I noticed that you didn't send out any invites." Allison says.

"It's the biggest party of the year, Allison. Everyone knows." Lydia says.

"I was wondering if maybe this year, you know, might be different."

"Why would anything be different?" Lydia asks. 

"Just 'cause things have been off lately."

"Like what?" I ask.

"Things and people. Like Jackson." Allison says, looking at us through her lashes. 

Lydia looks up at her and asks very seriously, "Why do you care about Jackson?"

"Do you know if he's coming tonight?" She asks. I know she is asking because of the kanima issue, but this is a bad way to ask. 

"Everyone's coming." Lydia says. She then puts on a smile and picks up a dress. "This one's american rag. I love it. For me, not you. This one's material girl." She says, picking out a dress. "It's for you." She says, giving it to Allison.

I hear a knock at the door and glare at the intruder. "Mrs. Argent. What do you think of this one?" Lydia asks, motioning to a blue dress. 

"It's lovely. Allison, can I grab you for a moment to talk? Just the two of us?" Mrs. Argent asks.

"Can we do it later?" Allison asks.

"Actually, to be honest, uh, sooner would be--would be better." She says, rubbing her shoulder. Then I realize. Derek bit her. According to the Argent's code, she has to either take her life, or be killed before she turns. 

"Party's at 10." Lydia says.  

"Will you be around before then?" Mrs. Argent asks hopefully. 

"I think so." Allison says.

"You think so..."

"I don't know." Allison snaps at her mother. She leaves and takes one finally look into Allison's bedroom as Lydia and Allison pick out an outfit. I make eye contact with her, and she stiffens. I give her a sad smile as she leaves. 

"Lizzie, what do you think?" Lydia asks, snapping me back to attention.

"It's nice." I say, looking at the outfit. We spend the next few hours trying on dresses. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday!" I scream, hugging Lydia. 

"You're late." She says, playfully pouting.

"Always am." I say, grabbing a cup of punch.

"Have fun!" She yells as I take a sip. I turn and run straight into Jackson.

"Jackson, hey. What's up?" I ask. He just pushes past me and out of sight. I shrug it off and go towards the pool.

I look around and see that everyone is either hooking up, or extremely drunk. I smell the punch and don't smell too much alcohol, so what could be causing everyone's behavior?

I realize that I completely downed my drink, so I go to grab another one. I see Allison leave with Matt and Lydia walking up to Scott. I grab a drink and look at it. Why am I acting weird?

"Drink up." Lydia says, suddenly next to me. 

"No, I'm driving, so..."

"What is with you McCalls today?"

"Lyd, I'm a Delgado." I say. A while back, even before I met Sam and Dean, I decided that I didn't want to be my father's daughter. Now, if anyone calls me McCall, other than teachers, I will personally kick their ass. 

"Fine, you need to find a guy, and just... have fun!" Lydia says, handing me another glass. 

"Fine!" I say, giggling. Before I could even get to the dance floor, I see a familiar figure beckoning me away from the crowd. 

I follow them to an empty room and close the door. "What are you---" I am cut off as he rams a knife into me. "Dean..." I gasp as he twists the knife.

"Look at you. Hanging out with monsters." Dean says, twisting the knife making me gasp for air. "I thought we taught you better than to be friends with werewolves." He takes a moment to shove the knife further into my gut. "You know, I remember, back in hell. My first victim was you. You were screaming and trying to appeal to my humanity. Want to know the best part? I liked it. Being in hell, it gave me an excuse to torture your ass. And I would do it again. Let's go down there, shall we?" He takes the knife out of me and goes to cut my throat. I close my eyes waiting, but it never comes. 

I open me already tear filled eyes, and see that Dean is gone. I race out of the room and out towards the pool. I bump into someone, and just try to keep walking. If Dean is actually here, he would go after Scott. I need to find him, or else.

I feel a hand on my arm pulling me back. I turn around angrily to see my brother's worried puppy-dog eyes. I sigh dramatically and hug him. I finally let my tears fall out and I hug him for dear life. "What happened?" He asks, looking into my eyes after we pull apart. 

"I don't know-- I just..." All of a sudden I hear yelling at the pool. I wipe my tears and give Scott a forced smile. I walk out towards the pool just in time to see Matt thrown in.  

"Stop! I can't swim!" He yells. "I can't--- Help!--" Matt is screaming as he bobs in the water. I stand frozen with Scott. 

Jackson runs up and pulls a very mad Matt out of the water. "What are you looking at?" He asks, before walking towards us. I stand behind Scott, as Matt gives him a dirty look before rushing out. 

"Cops are here!" I hear someone yell. I turn and run out of the house. I stop near the bushes to catch my breath. Scott is safe, that's all that matters. 

I turn to see my brother standing, looking at Matt. I look closer and see the kanima around Matt's feet, looking protective. That's when it clicks, Matt is the master of the kanima. He's controlling Jackson.

Hope you liked!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 714 39
Olivia McCall the outspoken, daring twin sister of the pure hearted Scott McCall. She's the bad and he's the good. The perfect duo to protect Beacon...
3.4K 32 17
(*COMPLETED*)This story is based on the amazing tv show 'Supernatural'. This story is called The Baby Winchester and it is about Deanna Mary Winchest...
2.5K 85 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
107K 2.3K 12
You loved Dean Winchester with all your heart, and that's what caused it to break so easily. You were blind from all the signs that were there, and w...