The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 13: The Kanima

3.7K 102 1
By multi_fandom2015

I get to school in the middle of the day. I have been on the flight pretty much the whole day. I text my mom, just as I rush into class. Jackson pushes past me as I run to my seat. Scott gives me a questioning look, but I just stare straight ahead. 

It finally hits me. We couldn't stop it. I couldn't stop it. Lucifer is here and it's going to be hell on earth. 

"Hey testicle left and right." I hear Jackson say to Scott and Stiles. "What the hell is a kanima?" My eyes widen and I couldn't control my heart rate. I quickly get it under control, hopefully before Scott noticed. 

"All right, listen up." Coach says, slamming a book on his desk. "A quick warning before we do our review. Some of you, like boy McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult... I'm not to sure I could pass it.  Ok, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question."

A boy walks up to the board as I eavesdrop on my brother's conversation with Jackson. "Paralyzed from the neck down, do you know what that's like?" Jackson asks. Bobby did say that kanimas possessed a paralytic toxin. 

"I'm familiar with the sensation." Stiles says. 

"Why would Derek test you?" Scott asks. "Why would he think that it's you?"

"How should I know?" Jackson asks.

"They think it's Lydia?" Stiles asks. I shift a little. I won't let some dogs hurt my best friend. 

"I don't know. All I heard was her name and something about chemistry."

"Jackson! Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" Coach asks.

"Just an undying admiration for my coach." Jackson says.

"That's really kind of you." Jackson smiles, like he's off the hook. "Now shut up!" He points to me and Lydia. "Do the question."

I walk up with Lydia and she starts to write. I stop trying to read what she is writing. "Lydia? What are you writing?" I ask quietly. She doesn't answer as she finishes. I see tears streaming down her face as she turns around. 

I quickly analyze the writing. It's three words, written backwards. SOMEONE HELP ME

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an open period when Lydia has chemistry. I look in, near the end of the period and see that everyone is surrounding her. I see her pick up a crystal and I see some liquid on it. I recognize it as the kanima venom. She takes a bite and nothing happens. She passed the test. 

Once she comes out of the room, I grab her and invite her to my house after school to study. We quickly rush to my house and I make sure to lock the door. 

"Lizzie! Lizzie, have you seen--?" I hear Stiles yell as he gets to my room. 

"Have I seen who?" I ask.

"Lydia, you're here." Stiles says, out of breath.

"Yeah, we're studying." Lydia says as Allison and Jackson walk up. 

"Lizzie, could you go for a minute, I need to talk to Lydia." Jackson says, pulling me out. He slams the door and Allison, Stiles and I walk down stairs. 

It soon turns dark as Allison and Stiles look outside constantly. I soon sneak a peak and see that Derek and his three betas are waiting outside to kill Lydia. 

I hear someone walking, not so soundlessly, towards us. "I'm gonna check on Lydia." I say, walking up stairs. I hear someone, probably Isaac beating up Allison and Stiles.

Lydia runs out of the room, hearing the commotion. "Lydia, someone's breaking in, we need to hide." I say. We run into my bathroom and Lydia calls the cops.

I know that the kanima can't be Lydia. She doesn't have something weird from her past that connects her to murders. Who, Oh, God... It's Jackson!

I hear hissing in the other room and know that it has to be him. We run out, once the fighting stopped. We run out and see Scott and pals facing off against Derek. 

"What the hell is going on?" Lydia screams. 

Scott looks up and whispers, "It's Jackson..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I run up stairs as Scott, Stiles, Allison, and Derek take off after the kanima. I quickly change into my hunter's clothing and take off after my brother. 

I pass Stiles' jeep and find the kanima and Derek fighting. Derek is knocked back, and I throw a punch. Luckily my mask is enchanted to hide my scent, or else I would be dead. 

The kanima throws me back and climbs up the scaffolding. He makes a fuse box burst, throwing me and Derek off. I look around, trying to find him.  

All of a sudden, Chris shows up and empties a  full clip into the kanima. I grab a knife and start to fight the supposedly-wounded kanima. I swing and swing at him, but he dodges each attack. Soon, it succumbs to it's wounds and falls down. I look around and Derek is gone. Chris walks up behind me and looks at the kanima.

The kanima starts to stand, and Chris realizes that he emptied his entire clip. The kanima throws him into the scaffolding and throws me on the ground. 

I look up and see that Chris is unconscious, while the kanima is standing near his car. I see another figure walk out of the car. I see Gerard walk up to the kanima, like he knows it. Scott then runs over and throws the kanima away from Gerard. He turns back to the older Argent and then runs after the kanima.  

Gerard looks our way and then gets back into the car. I stand up and punch Chris to make sure that he's awake and saw what just happened. "What the hell!" He screams. 

I put a finger over my lips and point to the car. He goes to his father as I walk stealthy towards the gay club, which is where I saw Scott and the kanima running. 

By the time I get to the club, I see the kanima limping out. He is already changing back into Jackson and I see he has a wound at his neck. 

Now fully Jackson, he falls down behind a truck, naked. I crouch down to inspect his neck, trying to avoid his exposer. 

I pick my head up as I hear footsteps. I see Scott growl at me and attack. I parry all of his attacks, and try not to hurt him. I final push him back, breaking his arm. I rush out of sight and see him stand. He looks at Jackson and quickly calls Stiles. 

After I know that Scott is safe, I run away from the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get home and call Dean. "Hey, what did I miss?" I ask, sitting on my bed. 

"Well, Cas is ok. Someone saved him and he inscribed enochain into Sam and I's ribcages to keep angels from finding us. Bobby was possessed and stabbed himself, so he might not be able to walk anymore and angels are dicks." He says. I hear him gulp, probably from taking a sip of alcohol. 

"Is he ok?" I ask.

 "Bobby's a little mad."

"What about Sam?" I ask, still worried.

"Sam is fine." Dean says forcefully. I flinch in my chair a little bit. "Oh, and I almost forgot. I'm Michael's sword."

"You're what?"

"You know, Lucifer's older brother Michael? Yeah, I'm his damn vessel!" Dean yells. 

"We will figure something out." I say, trying to think of a way to help the brothers. They are like family to me and I can't stand when they are distract. 

"We better." Dean says, sighing. "Goodnight Lizzie."

"Night Dean." I say, hanging up. 

I sigh and finally get a good nights sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whitmore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or physiologically." The sheriff drops the clip board after reading off Jackson's restraining order against Scott and Stiles. They kidnapped him, probably to help him with being the kanima, but normal people don't know that. 

"What about school?" Stiles asks. 

"You can attend school while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance."

"What if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls and they're right next to each other?" Stiles asks. Everyone is glaring at him. "I'll hold it." 

Everyone walks out and the sheriff and Stiles talk as my mom tells me to wait in the car. I walk towards the car, but as I round the corner, I stop to listen to my brother and Mom. "It's not just this. Although a restraining order is a new low that I didn't think that you would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it. The completely bizarre behavior, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr. Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed."

"I missed a chemistry test?" Scott asks. 

"Really Scott? Really? I have to ground you. I am grounding you. You are grounded."

"What about work?"

"Fine, other than work. And no tv."

"My tv's broken." Scott mumbles. 

"Then no computer."

"I need the computer for school."

"Then no, uh..." My mother looks for an appropriate punishment. "No Stiles."

"What, no Stiles?" I hear Stiles asks.

"No Stiles!" My mom yells. "And no more car privileges. Give me your keys. Give 'em to me!" I hear keys jingling and my mom muttering. 

"Mom, do you want me to---" Scott asks.

"No."

"Mom. Come on, let me just--" I guess she is having trouble with the keys. "Mom."

I hear my mom sigh. "What is going on with you? Is this about Allison?"

"Do you really wanna know?" Scott asks. Oh my god, he's gonna tell her before he tells me! 

"Yeah. Is this about your father?" I cringe at the name: our father. Was he a father? No. He left the first chance he got. "It is, isn't it? Ok, you know what? We'll talk about this at home. I'm gonna go get the car with Lizzie, who's around the corner." She says, slightly louder. I peak around, looking guilty as my mom passes me. 

Scott soon gets to the car, and we drive home. Once I make sure that Scott and Mom are asleep I pray. "Cas, if you could get here, that would be---"

"Hello." I open my eyes and see Cas, in all his trench coat glory. "What do you need?"

"I was wondering if you could do something for me..." I feel guilty for asking, but it would help with my cover. 

"To help with the creatures in the area?"

"Yeah, could you like, make a piece of jewelry or something, that could make me silent when people use their hearing abilities?" I ask. He walks over and touches me on the forehead. 

"Done. If a creature wants to hear you, they will have to use normal hearing, not their supernatural abilities."

"Thanks Cas." I say.

"Good bye." He says, disappearing. I laugh a little. He always does that. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of a sudden I hear fighting near the boys locker room. Scott should be taking a makeup exam now, so he shouldn't be in trouble, but I check it out anyway. 

I run to the locker rooms to see Matt, another sophomore, on a tablet while Erica is restraining Jackson from killing Scott, who is equally as mad. Stiles and Allison are holding him back, while Mr. Harris is yelling at them. 

"You, and you." Mr. Harris says, pointing at Scott and Jackson. "Actually, all of you." He says motioning to everyone, including me and Matt. "Detention. 3:00."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all enter detention and I sit at a table with Allison, Jackson and Matt. Stiles and Scott are sitting with Erica when Jackson says, "We can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools."

"All of these tools?" Mr. Harris asks in his monotone voice.

"Just us tools." Stiles says, pointing to him and Scott.

"Fine, you two. Over there." Mr. Harris moves them to an empty table. 

After about 15 minutes, Jackson starts to look uncomfortable, like something is behind his eye. "Hey Jackson. You ok?" I whisper.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom." He barely gets out, as he runs out the door.

Mr. Harris stands up and says, "No one leaves their seats." He then races after Jackson. Scott and Stiles don't listen and rush to Erica's table. 

"Scott McCall. Please report to the principal's office." Mrs. Argent says over the PA system. Scott leaves quickly and I am left to look at the ceiling. Literally.

I look around the room, daydreaming, until Jackson comes back. Mr. Harris packs up to leave, so naturally everyone else does too. He starts to laugh at us. "Sorry, uh, I'm leaving but none of you are. You may go when you are done re-shelving." He says pointing to stacks of books.  "Enjoy the rest of your evening."  

We all get to re-shelving the books as Allison, Scott and Stiles talk about Jackson being the kanima. Erica and I are in an aisle over. "Erica, I never really got the chance to talk to you after your transformation." I say, smiling at her outfit. 

"Yeah, I've just changed." She says, probably laughing at the pun. "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing much."

"Why did you leave town?" I know that she is asking these questions for Derek, and anything that I say will get to the new alpha. 

"I, um..." I need to come up with a quick lie. "I was in Portland with some friends." She frowns, probably because she can't hear my heart beat. I smile to myself, knowing that whatever Cas did, worked. "I'm gonna run to the bathroom." I say, rushing out of the room. 

I race to the bathroom with a smile on my face. I quickly pee and get back to a tarnished room. I walk around the aisles and see Allison with a passed out Matt. "Oh my god." I say, crouching down to inspect his neck. 

"I already called 911." She says.

"What happened? Where's Scott?" I ask, panicking. If something happened to Scott while I was in the bathroom, I would be furious. 

"I don't know. Something just knocked him down, and turned the place upside down." She says, coming up with a quick lie. 

"Ok, it's ok. All we have to do, is wait."

Sorry, I didn't really know how to end it... Hope you liked!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.2K 41
Allison Argent was the new girl in school. She was a bit of a geek, quiet and only had one friend, Lydia Martin. She had always been shy, not the bes...
3.4K 32 17
(*COMPLETED*)This story is based on the amazing tv show 'Supernatural'. This story is called The Baby Winchester and it is about Deanna Mary Winchest...
71.5K 2.3K 39
Stormy Winchester always had her brothers Sam and Dean by her side. But when they lose Sam, Dean keeps his promise and quits hunting, starting a norm...
155K 3.1K 26
You were a normal hunter going to complete a salt and burn. In and out, right? Wrong, you met two handsome brothers and get mixed up with them. What'...