The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 8: The Winter Formal

5K 128 5
By multi_fandom2015

I wake up and see blurry figures. "Oh thank god." I hear a scrawny voice say. 

"Stiles?" I ask, unsure of  where I am, or who the other figures are.

"Come on, get up." He says, looking around, nervously.

I try to stand by fall down, unable to breathe. "Stiles what the hell happened? The surgeries--- were fine. I can't--" Stiles quickly stands me up and gets me into his jeep. He quickly drives to the school, as I start to breathe again. "What the hell?" I ask.

"I don't know." He says as we get to the school. 

I wait in the car as Stiles runs to get Scott. I try and remember how I got to the hospital. I went there to find Mom. She wasn't there... Why can't I remember past that?!?! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mother has been babying me since I got back. My mom is reluctant to leave me for her date. I make her leave, but she delays. She walks over to Scott's room, to tell him that she will be home late. I hear the door bell ring and yell out, "I got it." I walk down the stairs slowly, and reach the door. I open it to see a man in a leather jacket. "Hi, my mom will be down in a minute." I say, glancing at the stair case. I look back at him and recognize him from somewhere. "Sorry, do I know you?"

"I don't think so. I'm Peter." He says, extending his hand. I go to shake it, but Scott comes barreling down the stairs. He grabs my arm and pushes me behind him slightly. 

"Lizzie, you should go help mom." He says dangerously. I shrug and start to walk upstairs. I round the corner and stop to listen to their conversation. 

"Hello there." Peter says. I hear my brother breathing hard, and try to close the door. "Really? Slam the door in my face? Come on Scott." I freeze. Peter knows Scott, but from where? "Take a second to think that through."

"I'll tell her." Scott says. 

"That I used to be a catatonic invalid with burns coverage half my face? Good luck with that." Oh my god, I know him! He's Peter Hale! I think to myself. He was the only survivor of the Hale fire. Derek and Laura were at school, but Peter was caught in the fire. 

"If you hurt her, if you even touch her--"

"Scott, if I may interrupt your listing of the top five most impudent sounding threats for a moment, try and remember that I have been in a coma, for six years. Don't you think I'd like to have dinner with a beautiful woman?"

"Half a second, sorry!" Mom yells. 

"Or maybe, you think that I've come up with an idea. Like how it might be easier to convince you to be part of the pack, if your mother is too." Oh God, he's the alpha! "You also might want to check your twin's neck. Might help figure out what she knows." My hand jumps to the back of my neck, and I feel scabs. I run to the bathroom and check my neck out. I see 5 scabs covering claw marks. I slowly put my hair back down, and walk out of the bathroom, trying to figure out what to do. 

"Ellie? Where's my purse?" My mom asks. I quickly run down stairs and grab it. I give it to her as she sighs. "Thank you." We start to walk to the door. "Now remember, you can call me at any time. If something is wrong don't hesitate. Um, what am I forgetting?"

"You need to stop worrying." I say, with a smile. "I will be perfectly fine." My hand goes around my neck to feel the scabs unconsciously. I walk my mother towards Peter, and I try my best not to kill him. They walk out the door as I grab Scott's hand. 

"Mom!" He says.

"Yes? Sweetheart?" She asks.

"Have a good time." He says, before closing the door. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear Scott leave the house a few minutes later so I go into his room, hoping to snoop. Instead I find Allison sitting there. 

"Hey Alli." I say, rubbing that back of my neck.

"Lizzie! You're back!"She screams, hugging me.

"Yeah, I'm all better!" I say, grinning. "What are you doing here?" 

"I wanted to talk to Scott, but he left." She says, sadly.

"Wonder why he would do that. He would never want to leave you." I says, sitting on the bed. 

"That's what he said." We spend the next hour talking, waiting for Scott. Soon Allison gets a text from Kate and has to leave. When she gets the text and leaves, I quickly scramble to the woods. I cautiously walk around, looking for bodies. I look to my right, and see feet protruding from behind a tree. I slowly walk over, with my knife. I round the tree and see that Scott is lying there unconscious. 

"Oh my god!" I whisper, kneeling down. I grip his bullet wound and look for any others. A blue smoke is coming out of the injury, leading me to believe that the bullet was laced with wolfsbane. I get out my phone and call the only person who could deal with this. 

"Hello?"

"Deaton, I need help." I cry into the phone. 

"What's wrong? Where are you?"

"It's Scott..." I say, as more tears fall from my face. I feel his pulse slowing.

"Where are you?"

"The woods, near the Hale house." I say, before the line ends. I try to stop the bleeding, but can't focus. "Focus Lizzie. Focus. Come on!" I whisper to myself. 

I turn as I hear a car. I see Deaton running towards me. He pushes me aside and assesses the wound. "We need to get him to the clinic." He picks up Scott and we drive to the animal clinic. I let Deaton help Scott, by waiting in the waiting area. I start to pace, fearing what might happen. Deaton finally comes out, and I look at him expectantly. "He'll live. He needs to heal." He says, smiling. I hug him fiercely before letting go.

"Thank you. Don't tell him I was here." I say, grabbing my phone and knife.

"Why? Why don't you want your brother to know?"

I sigh. "I don't want to know what he will think of me." I say, with my hand on the door. "Please just don't tell him." I say, leaving the clinic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing's wrong, I just have a lot on my mind." Allison says, as we get to the escalator. 

"You could smile, at least." Lydia says. "Ever heard of the saying, 'Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile'? Smile Allison. I'm buying you a dress."

"Have to admit, as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected." Allison says. Right after the accident at the school, Lydia made out with Scott.

"Excellent." Lydia says. 

"But not as much as I'm gonna ask."

"What? What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you are going to cancel on whatever dumb, roided-up jock you said yes to and you are going to go with someone else." I say, as we reach the top of the escalator. 

"Who?" Lydia asks, a little scared.

Allison and I turn to the perfume section, where Stiles is waiting. I see him squeeze a little perfume into his face, and start to sneeze. "Him." Allison and I say, at the same time. 

"Oh, don't frown Lydia. Someone could be falling in love with your smile." Allison says, mockingly. 

We get to the dress section, and Lydia is already in the dressing rooms with about 10 dresses. Allison and I are trying to find dresses for ourselves, when I hear a familiar voice behind us. "That's not your color." 

I turn, pulling Allison behind me slightly. Peter Hale, the alpha, is standing in front of us. "Sorry if that was intrusive but, considering your skin tone, I'd go lighter."

"Cause I'm pale?" Allison asks, knowingly. 

"Fair. I mean, you can't call skin like yours pale." Seriously, what is with this dude and skin? "Not skin that perfect." 

"Ok..." Allison says, putting the dress back. 

"Trust me I have a unique perspective on the subject." He grabs her hand and a dress. "See? Much better." He puts the dress back and Allison looks down. "Shopping for dresses?" He asks. "High school dance?"

"Formal." I say, finally speaking. The loud speaker comes on saying that Allison's car is being towed. She swiftly runs away, as I walk up to Peter. I slap him across the face. "Jackass!" I growl as I walk away, pretending to be mad about my mom. Little did he know that I am a little mad for another reason: Scott.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get into my dress for the formal. It is a short dress, coming to my mid-thigh. It has a flower on the top left, and is strapless. The dress is white with a pink tinge. There is a black sash along my waist. I put on some black heels and walk out with Scott. Stiles stops by with Lydia and drives me to the formal. 

We get to the formal, and I hop out to see Scott running along the roof of the school. I smile as Stiles helps Lydia out. 

"Jackson." Lydia says, smiling. "You look handsome."

"Obviously." Jackson's breath smells like alcohol. "It's Hugo Boss." He laughs and walks away with Allison. 

"I don't care. I don't want complements. I will not fall prey to society's desire to turn girls into emotionally insecure neurotics who pull their dresses up at the first flattering remark." Lydia rants. 

"Well, I think you look beautiful." Stiles says.

"Really?" Lydia asks, as I start to walk into the school. I get to the gym and start to dance. 

After a while I see that Stiles finally got Lydia to dance with him. As they walk by Coach Finstock, he yells, "McCall! I see you buddy! Come here!" I see him walking in Scott's direction, and Scott starts running. Coach starts to make his way towards Scott. I run over to Danny who is drinking a cup of punch. 

"Danny I will give you $10 if you dance with my brother."

"What?" He asks as Scott gets there. 

"Danny, dance with me!" He says, grabbing Danny.

"Wh--" Scott puts his arms around Danny's neck as Coach finally reaches him. 

"McCall! You're not supposed to..." He trails off. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Yes, Coach?" Scott asks, inching closer to Danny, who is just confused. 

"Ok, hold on." Coach says, laughing nervously. "I didn't-- I was just saying that he's not supposed to... I wasn't saying that he shouldn't... You guys don't think... You don't.. I-I was just... Dance everybody! Just dance. It's a dance!" He says, shrinking into the corner. 

"Thanks Danny, I owe you." Scott says, going towards Allison. 

I chuckle and leave everyone to their own things. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit down, having enough of dancing. I see Jackson walk over to me with a frightened look. "You ok?" I ask.

"Yeah..." He mumbles. 

Soon he gets a phone call from Stiles. "Stiles what do you..." His face loses all color. He gets up as I follow him. He runs to the field where I see a still figure on the ground. I get closer and recognize the figure: Lydia. I run as fast as I can, which is faster than Jackson. I slide next to here and pick her up, as tears come to my eyes. Jackson catches up, out of breath. "Help me lift her." He says. I pick her up and lift her into Jackson's arms. I inspect the bloody wound on her side.

A bite mark.

That's all I can determine before Jackson starts to run off. I look in the other direction, and notice shoes. I look between a stopped Jackson and the woods. "What are you doing? Come on!" Jackson yells, worried. 

"Go! Save her! I'm gonna find Stiles!" I yell, running into the woods. 

I run for what seems like forever. I try to find Stiles' footprints but I can't find them. I finally give up and call Chris. 

"Chris, something happened!" I say into the phone in a panic.

"Allison knows."

I stop dead in my tracks. "What?"

"She knows, she saw Scott..." He stops.

"Saw Scott what?" I press. "What did he do Chris?"

"He's one of them. He shifted in front of her." So he knows about Scott...

"Scott's a werewolf?" I ask, faking surprise. 

"I'm so sorry."

"Where are you now?" I ask.

"The hospital, why?"

"Is Allison with you?" 

"No, I told Kate to get her out of here. But there is no way she listened. She took Allison to the Hale house to kill Derek and your brother."

"Meet me at the school. I think it's about time we go on a hunting trip." I say, hanging up. I run back and grab my emergency bag. I put on a black tank top, with black skinny jeans. I put on combat books and grab my weapons. I grab my throwing knives, my bow and arrow, my gun and a hand-to-hand knife. 

I run out to see Chris pulling up. I run in and her takes me to the Hale house. He stops the car and we walk out. "Ok, here's the plan..." Chris starts.

"I climb up the closest and biggest tree, and signal you when I need you." I say, walking off. 

He catches up to me quickly and says, "How about you signal me when your in position?" 

"Fine!" I huff before continuing to walk towards the Hale house. 

I stop him as the house comes into view. I hear yelling but see no one. I cautiously climb up a tall, and thick tree. I get into position as I see two figures walking towards the house. I recognize one as Scott, and the other as Derek. I knock an arrow and take aim in case something happens.

 "Hang on, hang on..." Derek says. "Something's not right."

"What do you mean?" Scott asks. 

"I don't know... It was kind of like it was--"

"No. Don't say 'too easy.'  People say too easy and bad things happen. Do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy!"

Derek sighs, "Fine, you're right."

"Thank you." I hear an arrow before I see it. I look at the ground and see Derek groaning, with an arrow in his arm.  I see another arrow go into his leg. I whip my head around and see Kate teaching Allison where to shoot. Next Allison shoots a flash bolt which temporarily blinds werewolves. This knocks Scott down, and probably blinds him. 

Derek gets the arrows out of him, and tries to move Scott out of the way. It is now that I realize that Derek has been protecting Scott, probably this whole time. They almost get to the Hale house, when Derek pushes Scott ahead and shouts, "Scott! Go!!" 

Allison starts to walk towards Scott. "Allison! I can explain!" Scott pleads.

"Stop lying. For once stop lying!" Allison says, now standing over him. 

"I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was going to tell you everything. Because everything that I said, everything that I did was to--"

"Was to protect me?"

"Yes." Scott says, begging with his puppy-dog eyes. 

"I don't believe you." Allison says, but I can practically hear the tears in her eyes. 

"Thank god! Now shoot him before I shoot myself." Kate says. I growl silently at her. I am going to kill her slowly and painfully, very painfully. 

"You-- You said we were just going to catch them." Allison stutters.

"We did that. Now we're gonna kill them."  She aims the gun at Derek and shoots, instantaneously. "Not that hard."

Scott starts to back up and I see Allison is horrified. "Oh no. I know that look. That's the 'you're gonna have to do it yourself' look. Tsk." Kate says, aiming the gun at Scott's head. I take aim with my arrow. I'm aiming right at the heart. 

"Kate. Kate, what are you doing?" Allison asks, frightened out of her mind. She tries to push her aunt, but Kate knocks her down instead. 

"I love those brown eyes." She says as she raises her gun and points it at Scott's head.

"Kate!" Chris screams out. He makes sure to stand where I can see him. "I know what you did. Put the gun down."

"I did what I was told to do." 

"No one asked you to murder innocent people." I then get what he is talking about. Kate set the Hale fire. "There were children in that house. Ones that were human! Look what you're doing now! You're holding a gun at a sixteen year old boy, with no proof he spilled human blood. We go by the code: Nous chansons crux qui nous chassent."

We hunt those, who hunt us.

Chris suddenly brings his gun up. "Put the gun down. Before I have to put you down."

"You wouldn't." She scoffs, turning her attention back to Scott. 

Chris shoots into the tree, right behind her. "I will. And if I can't, I have another hunter, who doesn't go by any code, who would be happy to put you down."

"A savage? You brought in a savage?" She asks, angered. I can't help but notice that she is still pointing the gun at Scott. I grab a knife and throw it right at her feet, making sure that no one could tell which direction it came from. She looks down at her feet, where the knife landed. It is about 3 inches away from her shoes. She backs off, putting the gun down.

I smirk, but I stop when I hear the door creaking open. Everyone gets up and looks at it. I grab my bow and aim. 

"What is it?" Allison asks, afraid.

"The alpha." Scott says. All of a sudden, a black dog-like figure races out of the house. It knocks down Chris, then Allison. He then pushes Scott down, leaving only Kate. I guess he didn't realize that I was there. 

"Come on!" Kate screams. She starts to turn around, as Peter appears behind her. He grabs her hand, as she shoots. He twists her arm, until she drops the gun. He grabs her throat, and throws her into the house. He soon follows, as I notice Allison following. I can't get down without anyone noticing, so I stay in the trees, waiting. 

I see Derek start to stand, looking around. He runs to Scott and wakes him up. They run inside and seconds later, Allison runs to her father, crying. I guess Peter killed Kate. 

Scott come flying through the window as I take aim. The alpha, in monster form, come clobbering after him. It picks up my twin and growls. Scott kicks it in the gut, sending Scott out of it's grip.

I look out and see a Porsche parking. I quickly hide more, as anyone from that angle could see me. I see Stiles and Jackson walk out, each with a Molotov cocktail. Stiles throws his beaker but the alpha catches it. 

"Allison!" Scott yells, throwing her a bow. She knocks an arrow and aims it at the beaker. I know that the alpha is anticipating it, so I aim as well. Allison lets her arrow fly and time seems to go in slow motion. I see exactly where the arrow will hit, and I see that the alpha is moving the beaker to the right, as to avoid the arrow. I aim at where the beaker would be in one second, and let my arrow fly. 

I see Allison's arrow miss by a millimeter, and mine break the beaker. Th alpha's entire arm erupts into flames. 

Jackson throws his cocktail, and it's entire body is engulfed. With it's last moments, it moves towards Allison.

"No!" Scott yells, kicking him back. The alpha drags it's body back as it slowly transforms into Peter. Allison walks over to Scott as I see Derek looking from the broken window. I see Jackson and Stiles' relieved looks. 

I see Chris finally wake up. He glances at Scott and nods slightly, right after Scott and Allison kiss. 

He glances up at me and I nod, giving him the 'I'm ok' sign. 

I watch Derek walk over to his wounded uncle. Scott jumps up and yells, "Wait! You said the cure comes from the one that bit you. Derek. If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family, what am I supposed to do?!"

A long silence passes. "You've... already... decided." I hear Peter wheeze out. "I can smell it on you!" His voice turns to a growl. 

Derek raises his clawed hand as Scott yells, "Wait! No, stop! Don't!" Derek brings his hand down, and slashes his uncle's throat. 

Derek stands up and turns to the rest of the group. As his eyes turn red, he says in a demonic voice, "I'm the alpha now." 

Season 1 COMPLETE!!!! Get ready for season 2!!!

Go check out my other Teen Wolf Fanfics! One is completely for Teen Wolf, the other is a crossover between Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.2K 41
Allison Argent was the new girl in school. She was a bit of a geek, quiet and only had one friend, Lydia Martin. She had always been shy, not the bes...
2.3K 90 11
Book 1 of McCall She-Wolf series What if Scott McCall has an younger twin sister that knew about werewolves long before they both became one? Well h...
3.4K 32 17
(*COMPLETED*)This story is based on the amazing tv show 'Supernatural'. This story is called The Baby Winchester and it is about Deanna Mary Winchest...
67.3K 2.9K 11
On instagram, I had the idea of a crossover. This story will be short (slightly over 10 parts) . . Sam and Dean are investigating the not-so-recent k...