The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 7: Torture

4.8K 129 6
By multi_fandom2015

"Hey..." I say weakly, as Scott sits down next to me. It has been 5 days since the attack at the school. I have been in the hospital, getting tests done, surgeries. My mom just came in and told me that the damage was worse then what they thought. They are sending me to a hospital in Cheyenne to get the surgery. She gave me the task of telling Scott.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks, holding my hand. 

"Scott, I--"

"Wait, I need to say something." He says. I shut up because it's to hard to keep speaking. "I'm sorry. This is my fault and I--"

"Scott, I'm sure it's not your fault." I say, trying to get comfortable. "Could you--- Could you tell me what happened?" I ask, trying to get him to tell the truth. 

"I wasn't there for most of it. I ran into the gym to find you passed out."

"What happened before that? Why were we separated?" I wheeze.

"You locked me in a room." He says, laughing softly.

"Sounds like something I would do." I say, laughing with him. The laugh quickly turns into a cough. 

"Scott, I have to tell you something." I say, knowing I have to say it. "The damage is worse than what the doctors thought originally." His face starts to lose color. "They are sending me to a hospital in Cheyenne. I'll get the surgery done and come straight back." I say smiling through tears. "I'll be back for the Winter Formal, if not before then."

I hear a knock at the door and we both turn to see my mother. "Ellie, it's time."

I sigh, and try to sit up. Scott helps me and gives me a big hug. "Tell the girls I miss them and tell Stiles to stay sarcastic while I'm gone." I say, as my mother helps me into a wheelchair. "Bye Scotty."

"Love you." He says, as I am wheeled out of the hospital.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get to the hospital and get to my room. I stay there, waiting for the surgeries, thinking of home. How am I supposed to protect the people I love if I am stuck here? 

All of a sudden, a man walks in with a clip board. "Hello there sweetheart." He says with a thick weird accent. "Looks like you were hit pretty hard there."

"Yeah, I was." I say, giggling a bit. Again the laugh turns into a fit of coughs. 

"Well, you've got a few surgeries but they might be pushed back." He says, with a trace of a smirk.

I groan, "Really? I want to get out of these hospital clothes as soon as possible." 

The man walks back towards the door and closes it. I sit up, wincing in pain. He then walks over to the windows and pulls the blinds down. "Oh sweetheart, I don't think you'll get to your surgeries." He says, turning towards me. His eyes flicker black and I gasp, knowing exactly who he is.

"Alistair..." I whisper. 

"In the flesh kiddo, sort of." He says, walking towards me. A few years back, Sam was kidnapped and put into a 'special kids thunder dome' of sorts. There, it was kill or be killed. Sam managed to stay alive long enough for Dean, Bobby and I to find him. When we did, another kid stabbed him, killing him almost instantly. Dean made a demon deal to bring Sam back. A demon deal is when someone asks a demon for something, and they basically sell their soul. They normally die ten years later. Not in Dean's case. The demon gave him 1  year to be with Sam. The deal happened and Dean got an entire year with Sam. The end of the year came, and I had to do something. Dean didn't deserve to go to hell. So I tried to give myself to the demons instead of him. When the hellhounds came to take him to hell, I jumped in front of them. They killed me. My final thought was that I saved him. I saved Dean. But no, I didn't. Lilith, the demon who is trying to raise Lucifer, sent Dean to hell. We were down there for the entire summer. There, I was tortured every second of every day. I refused to torture other souls, so the same demon kept torturing me: Alistair. In hell, time flows differently. So in about 30 years, A new person came in to torture me: Dean. I told him that I don't remember anything, but I do. I remember every second of it. I remember Dean cutting through my body as Alistair watched, smiling.

I sit there in shock. Alistair is supposed to be in hell, not here. "What are you doing here?" I ask, silently praying to God that I won't die.

"For you, of course." He says, with his sickening smile. 

"Why?"

"You are so much more important than you think, Miss McCall." He says, stroking my cheek. I jerk away, making me wheeze. "And Lilith wants you, and so do many other demons." He says walking away.

I start to mutter under my breath, "Castiel. I don't know if you can hear me, but I need help. Please, if you can, help me." All of a sudden, I hear wings flapping. I look and see two angels holding an unconscious Alistair: Uriel and Cas. Uriel is what Cas called a 'specialist'. I'm not sure what he does, but he's important. Uriel takes Alistair away but Cas stays.

"Why are you in the hospital?" He asks. 

"Uh, work." I say, trying to convince the angel.

"No." He says bluntly. "You're hurt."

"I'm fine..." I say, wheezing a bit. 

"No, you are not. Let me heal you." He says, walking over with two fingers.

"Cas, it's fine. I can't be healing too quickly. Someone will notice." I say, laughing a bit. "Maybe you could, like, ensure that the surgeries will go well?" I ask.

"Done." He says, after concentrating for a second or two.

"Thanks Cas."

"Good bye." He says, before disappearing. 

I sigh and get back to waiting for the surgeries. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first surgery went great! I'm told that I should start to breathe better! I quickly call my mom.

"Hey sweetie!" She says.

"Hey mom, how's work?" I ask.

"Work is work. How was the surgery?"

"It went great. I'm going to start to breathe better."

"Great! I'll tell Scott." I then hear commotion in the background. "Ellie, I gotta go."

"It's fine Mom. Talk to you later." I say.

"Love you."

"Love you too. Bye." I say, hanging up the phone. 

After an hour, I hear wings flapping. I turn and see Uriel, alone.

"Hello." I say, confused.

"Hello." He says.

"Um, thank you by the way."

"For what?" He asks, confused.

"For the help with Alistair." 

"Oh." Then there is a long pause. "We require your assistance."

"What for?" I ask, as he walks towards me. He grabs my arm before he answers.

Next thing I know, I am standing in the middle of some barn. I quickly reach out for a table or chair. I find an arm and pull myself up. I look and see Cas. I let go but quickly latch back on. 

"What the hell?" I ask, angry.

"Lizzie?" I turn at the familiar voice. 

"Dean?" I ask, looking into those green eyes. 

"Now Dean, we can make this easy, or we can do this the hard way." Uriel says.

"I'm not doing it! You send me in there, you will not like what comes out!" Dean yells. 

Uriel sighs, "I guess it's the hard way." He turns to Cas and looks at him expectedly. I turn to him, confused as I see guilt flash through his eyes.

"Sorry Elizabeth." He murmurs before putting two fingers on my head. I fall to the ground, trying to get air into my lungs. It feels like my insides are burning and my lungs are collapsing. I breathe in again and again, but no air gets into my lungs. 

"Stop it!" I hear Dean say. I feel arms help me up, and see those green eyes I once loved. I keep gasping for breath as Dean yells at the angels. 

"Don't." I wheeze out.

"What?" He asks, confused. The angels lean in to.

"They-- they brought you back-- from hell. The first rule of being interrogated-- is to work the room. You--- you are the only irreplaceable-- person. They--they need you!" I say. (A/N DOCTOR WHO!!!!)

All of a sudden, Dean is pulled out from under me and thrown against a wall. My head collides with the ground, making me groan. "Do it now, or I kill her." I hear Uriel say. I look over at Dean with tears in my eyes, shaking my head no. "Do it or I make her death slow and painful."

Dean stays quiet and I see Uriel walk up to me. He slams his foot into my chest, cutting off any air I was getting. I start to cough, and choke, trying to get his foot off. "Stop it! Stop it! I'll do it! Stop!" Dean screams. Uriel's foot goes away, but I am still struggling to get any air. "I said stop i--"

"Think of it as insurance." Uriel says with a sick smile. Dean grabs a cart forcefully and goes into the other room.

All of a sudden I hear Alistair singing. With help from Cas, I stand and start to walk towards the room. Uriel stops me. "Castiel, keep her away from them." He says, before disappearing. 

"Cas? What are you making him do?" I ask, slightly scared. I turn to him, still wheezing. I quickly lose balance and fall, only to be caught by the angel. He plops me on a chair as he leans on the table. I whip my head towards the room as I hear Alistair start screaming. "No, no, no..." I whisper.

"What?" Cas asks, closing him eyes. He probably doesn't like the sound of torture either.

"What have you made him do? He will never... What have you done?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I start to hear Dean grunting in the other rom. I go to stand up, but sit back down. Cas grabs the demon blade and runs into the next room. 

I stand up and feel my way to the door frame. I finally get there to see Alistair holding Cas by the neck  and chanting. "Stop!" I scream. They both turn to me and Alistair grins.

"Go, now!" Cas says.

"Hello there sweetheart." Alistair says with a waking smile.

"Let him go!" I say, trying to gain control of the situation. 

He drops Cas, and struts over to me. He grabs my neck and throws me into the far wall. He grips my throat and lifts me into the air. "Remember what I said at the hospital, mm?" He asks. "You are important." He says, leaning in. I am gasping for air. "Not only to us, but to them too." He says, gesturing over to Cas. "So I can't kill you, but I can send you into your worst nightmare!" He says, blaming me into the wall.

I fall to the grand and se Alistair walk to Cas. I see blurry figures right before I black out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up with a start back in the hospital. I sit up and groan from pain. "Hey, hey, it's ok." I turn and see Sam walking over and sitting on the bed. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Like crap." I say. "Where's Dean?" I ask remembering that I saw him bloody, on the floor. 

"He's fine. He's resting. What are you even doing here?" He asks. 

"There was this thing that happened and I don't remember most of it, just that I have ribs sticking into my lungs." I say, laughing. 

A woman walks in and says, "You ready for your last surgery?"

I nod and she takes me to the operation room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally get to go home! The surgery went smoothly, so now I'm all patched up. I walk into the hospital, looking for my mother. It looks deserted. I don't have any weapons on me, so if something happens, I have to play scared, uch!

All of a sudden I hear creaking behind me. I slowly turn to see nothing. I shake my head and turn back to see a man with burn marks. "Oh my god! You scared me." I say, placing a hand on my chest. 

"Did I?" He says, looking at me. "You have beautiful skin."

"Thanks... Do you know where my mom is?" I ask, weary of him. 

"Sorry, I don't." He raises his hand and flexes it. "But, I do know where you are going."

I start to back up as he swings at me. I run towards the exit to find it locked. I bang my hand on the door as I feel a hand grip my ankles. I am brought down to the ground as I scream, trying to crawl away. I look back to see the man's glowing red eyes. I scream again as he brings me closer to him. He raises his fist, and punches me, clouding my vision with darkness.

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 2.9K 11
On instagram, I had the idea of a crossover. This story will be short (slightly over 10 parts) . . Sam and Dean are investigating the not-so-recent k...
63.2K 922 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
59.1K 2.1K 100
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...
2.1K 89 12
Before Dean Winchester was joined by his younger brother Sam to find their father, Dean had left hunting. He didn't tell Sam this, as he felt a need...