3 Stepbrothers

By Animallover55

PUBLISHED ON AMAZON --GET PHYSICAL COPY OR EBOOK ALSO AVAILABLE ON BARNES & NOBLE www.sofiaqholand.com Mercha... More

3 Stepbrothers
Packing
Apocalypse of the Zombies
Hatred
End of Summer Party
Last day of Summer
First day of school
Math + TheThree = X(
Friday
Bowling
Unexpected Trip
The Car Trip
The Lake House
Barbecue Lunch
Swimming at the Lake
The Campfire and S'mores
Flashback
Back Home
It Only Takes One
Revenge
Work out
The Picture
The Project
With Suzie
Thursday
Some Accidents Are Forever
Wattpad accident
Some Accidents Are Forever II
Some Accidents Are Forever III
Dinner
Interesting Information
Movie's With Trent
Suzie's Philosophy
News
Dinner with Chief
Locker Room
Her Voice
Need Help?
The New Girl
Em
Soccer With the Guys
The Math Test
Suzie's Crush
The Arcade
Cali's Mistake
Asking Is Harder Than It Looks
Our Talk
Protectivness
Football Game
Preparation
Shawn's Date
Cole's Plan
Tryouts
The Wall Won't Crack
Awkward Dinner
007
Authors Note
Mr. Bennett
Friday's Tryouts
Shopping With My BFF (god help me)
Author's Note
Man Shopping
Shawn's Date II
Hayden Cleves
Halloween
Field Day
Homecoming
A House Divided Against Itself
Thanksgiving
It's a Strawberry!
Christmas
Just Doing My Job
Game Day
Talking It Out
There's No Love
Sleeping Beauty
The Kingdom Has Fallen
Spilling the Peas
Clear Skies
Life is Filled of Surprises
Sparkling Lights Part 1
Sparkling Lights Part 2
Final Goodbyes
Author's Note
Epilogue
Exciting News
Exciting News Part 2
Get Ready, Get Excited
Hint 1
REVEAL
Q&A
Meet the Author
Pre-Order/Buy 3 Stepbrothers!!!!
New Website!

Blender Time

580K 10.2K 1.8K
By Animallover55

I love everyone's comments on when they told their dad's 'I love you.' Some cracked me up and some were really sweet. But I seriously think that you all made your dad smile, maybe not on the outside but in the inside. Wow I feel like someone on a talk show or something. But really thanks I bet you made your dad's day. Just remember there not always going to be here same with your mom so never forget to say I love you. It's a small thing but it really counts.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

"I don't get it!" Shawn yelled and put his forehead in his hands.

It was Monday, I've been tutoring Shawn for four days and yeah he's shown some progress. He passed our regular Friday quiz so I was proud of that. And this Friday was our test where it was like twenty percent our grade? Well a really big portion. If Shawn passes that test his grade will at least go up to a sixty seven, then he just has to work harder and get it to a seventy. But all he needs is a C.

"Shawn you can do this, it's not hard." I said calmly.

We were in the kitchen, working on the counter. Lilly and Suzie were shopping and Blake and Cole are at practice. Then after practice they were gonna go get pizza with friends. I don't exactly know.

"Bull shit Tori!" Shawn snapped, "Your just a smart ass that just naturally gets it! What the hell would you know about me struggling?"

He put his face in his hands and I sulked back in my chair. I stared at him for a minute.

"I'm not going to pass that test Tori. So just forget it," Shawn muttered behind his hands.

"Ok that's enough," I got up and tugged at Shawn's arm, "You need a break. Come on it's blender time."

"What the hell is that?" Shawn sighed.

"You'll see," I smiled, "Question, do you have any Oreos?"

"In the pantry," Shawn said finally looking up.

I walked to the pantry and grabbed a bag of Oreos. I put them next to the counter and grabbed some ice cream from the freezer.

"Are you gonna make a milkshake?" Shawn asked.

"Shush, I'm in my working zone," I said with a laugh.

He rolled his eyes and laughed, "Of course you are."

I grabbed a spoon and scooped some ice cream, throwing it into the blender. Then I grabbed the Oreos and crunched them in.

"Shawn can you please bring a cup of ice?" I asked.

He jumped off his seat and got a glass filling it with ice, he handed it to me and I poured it into the blender. Shawn leaned on the counter watching me do my awesome milkshake magic.

"Now if you will do the honors?" I asked stepping away from the blender. He chuckled and got in front of thr blender putting his finger on the ON button.

"It shall beith my pleasureith," he said talking like Mark Twain.

I laughed and he pushed the ON button. I watched as the Oreos chased the ice until there was nothing left of the ice. We had the blender on a good minute before I told him to stop.

"That's good!" I yelled over the noise.

Shawn stopped the blender, "That lookith goodith."

I chuckled, "Why are you talking like that?"

"It's funith, you should tryith it." He raised his eyebrows at me, as if tempting me to try it. He walked to one of the cabinets and pulled out two long glasses to put the milkshake.

"Thank youith for the glassesith," I said bowing my head.

"Anytimeith," he replied bowing back.

I grabbed the blender and poured some milkshake into one of the glasses then the other.

"This is funith," I said smiling.

"I told youith," Shawn grabbed me a straw and then one for himself, he drank some milkshake, "Wowith! This is really goodith."

I laughed, "Ok I'm sick of Mark Twain."

"Good it was starting to bug me too," Shawn said smirking and sitting at the table.

Now it was my time to smirk, "You started it."

"And you ended it," Shawn said back.

I walked over and sat across from him, "That doesn't make much sense."

"Neither does the world," he said back.

I thought for a minute, "Yeah I guess your right."

We stopped talking for a minute and got occupied by our milkshakes.

"Listen Tori," Shawn said breaking the silence, "Sorry for snapping at you. And calling you smart ass."

I smiled, "That's ok. You just want to pass and play football. So your stressing yourself."

"It's just....numbers are so weird. I just want to machete whoever came up with them," he replied.

"That would be the Romans. I think. Besides the reason I made the milkshakes is because usually they clear my mind and I just relax. Me and Suzie used to do this all the time."

"Well it really does help," Shawn already had a good three-quarters done with the milkshake, " Your not bad Tori."

That made me smile, "You aren't either Shawn."

Shawn nodded and looked down at his milkshake, "I think I'm ready to get back to work. I'll try not to yell at you."

I chuckled, "Alright, let's go."

We walked back to the counter and started to work. This time Shawn didn't yell, I talked to him calmly and he understood everything I told him. Whenever he didn't get something I would explain it again until he understood.

"The test is Friday Tori," he said out of nowhere.

"I know and you'll be ready," I said back.

He nodded and we went back to the problem.

An hour went by and Lilly and Suzie came in.

"Hey guys," Lilly said bringing in some bags.

"Hi Tori, hi Shawn," Suzie chimed also carrying some bags.

"I think that's enough for today Shawn," I told him.

"Yeah my brain is fried," he chuckled, "Thanks though Tori."

I helped him put up the notes and papers. Along with the pencils and pens.

"So what do you guys want for dinner?" Lilly asked.

"Pizza!" Suzie yelled, "No mac n' cheese. Wait how about ice cream? You can never go wrong with ice cream."

We all laughed at Suzie.

"How about we order a pizza and tomorrow I make mac n' cheese?" Lilly asked.

"That sounds great but what about the ice cream?" Suzie asked.

"You can have ice cream for desert," Lilly said.

Shawn grabbed the phone and ordered some pizza, as he ordered the garage door opened and Blake and Cole walked in.

"Hey guys," Suzie said.

"Hey," Blake simply replied.

Cole smiled at Suzie, "Hey Suzie how was your day?"

"Interesting is the way I'm going to put it," Suzie said.

Cole chuckled, "Ok."

"Mom what's for dinner?" Blake asked.

"Didn't you guys eat enough when you went out with your friends?" I asked.

"No we're still hungry," Blake replied.

"Well I just ordered pizza," Shawn said as he hung up the phone.

"We just came back from eating pizza, now we have to eat more?" Cole asked.

"Yes," Suzie said, "Yes you do."

I chuckled at my little sis. A couple minutes went by and then I heard the garage again.

"Bill must be home," Lilly said.

My dad walked in and Suzie jumped off the counter and ran to him.

"Hey kiddo," dad said lifting her up.

"Daddy guess what?" She said.

"It better not be a chickens butt," dad replied.

That made me laugh along with everyone else.

"No but maybe....no never mind," she said, "I went shopping today."

"Did you now?" Dad asked sitting down at the table with Suzie on his lap.

"Yup. I bought some awesome new shoes," she said, "And there was this bikini for sale so I got that too."

"A bikini in Fall?" Dad asked.

"It was on sale," Suzie said.

The doorbell rang and Shawn walked over opening the door for the pizza guy. He came back with a stack of pizza boxes and set it on the counter.

"Dig in," Lilly said.

So we did.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

So what did you think about the tutoring? Shawn and Tori seemed to bond I guess. You know what cracks me up? When Cole went sweet on Suzie you all loved him, now your fav is Shawn. I mean yeah Cole went sweet, but on who exactly? Exactly. So please vote and comment. I think it was kind of funny when they started to talk like Mark Twain. But heck that was hard to write.

Ok well till next time.

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.1K 37
Once Kenna Wellington's stepbrothers come into her life, crazy can't even begin to explain it. Her life was totally fine with her two best friends an...
279 71 15
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
126K 6K 60
Growing up next to the Harper boys, Tori Williams learned to hold her own with them. Her brother Gabe is best friends with the boys and Tori deals wi...
204K 6.7K 37
❝ from one simple, harmless prank to one huge problem, confused feelings and family drama, how can you handle it? ❞ *** The Peterson and Arr...