The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?

10.4K 180 39
By multi_fandom2015

"Thanks for the ride Dean." I say, getting out of the car. 

"No problem, Liz. Need some money for the train?" Dean asks.

"No, I'm good. Next weekend?" 

"Wouldn't miss it." Sam says from the passengers seat. 

"Alright, keep me posted about the seals!" I yell as I wave to the Winchesters, as their 1967 Impala pulls out of the parking lot. I go buy a train ticket and wait. I get onto the train and head to my home town: Beacon Hills. 

I get off the train and start to walk home. 

I walk in and drag my bag upstairs. I pass my brother's room and see him doing pull ups. "Good job, Scotty!" I say, giggling as he tries to pull himself up. He plummets to the ground as I start to laugh. He stands up and glares at me. "Aww, did I scare you?" I ask, grinning.

"You know I don't like it when you call me Scotty. My name is Scott and I am a grown man!" He says. His voice cracks and his face turns red from embarrassment.

"Totally grown up Scotty." I say as I roll my eyes.

"Alright, Elizabeth." He says. I glare at his sparkling brown eyes.

"You know I don't like that."

"Lizzie..."

"Never mind. Get some sleep before school tomorrow." I say, walking to my room. 

"I'm older than you!" He yells.

"By 15 minutes!" I grumble. 

I get to my room and unpack. Almost every weekend I go hunting with the Winchesters. Maybe I should explain.

I am Elizabeth McCall, but you should call me Lizzie or Liz if you want to be able to walk. A few years ago, I was in an accident, a supernatural one. Yeah, werewolves and vampires exist! The Winchesters, Sam and Dean, are part of one of the most famous hunting families ever. They took me under their wing and trained me, wit help from a veteran hunter, Bobby. Naturally I have a book of everything I have encountered and have a lot of weapons. 

I unpack my guns, knives, ammo, etc and hide them in my closet under the floor board. Scott isn't the brightest so he would never look there, and my mother would never even look for anything out of the ordinary. 

After I finished unpacking, I hear rustling from outside. I go out into the hall and see Scott holding a baseball bat. I walk behind him as we go outside. Scott tries to act all manly as he wields a baseball bat. All of a sudden a body falls from the roof as two people scream. I recognize the body as Scott's best friend, Stiles so I am not afraid. I walk him on the head, sending him off the roof. 

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing!" I scream.

"Scott wasn't answering his phone!" He screams. His eyes then land on Scott's bat. "Why do you have a bat?"

"I thought you were a predator." Scott says.

"A pre-- Look I know it's late but you both have to hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even state police." His father is the sheriff of Beacon Hills.

"For what?" I ask.

"Two drivers found a body." He stands up. 

"A dead body?" Scott asks. As I said, not the brightest star in the sky. 

"No Scott, a body of water." Stiles says sarcastically. "Yes dumbass, a dead body."

"You mean like murdered?"

"Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her 20s."

"Hold on, if they found a body, what are they looking for?" I ask. 

"That's the best part. They only found half." That peaked my interest. I have heard of werewolf hunters who sever the wolves in half. "We're going."

"Thanks but no thanks. I have some work to do." I say, walking inside. I quickly grab black clothing and hiking boots. I grab a gun and a knife and climb out my window. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found absolutely nothing. The trip was a waste of time and I got nothing done. I get to my room and do some work when I hear Scott get home. I look at the clock and see that it's 1am. I go down stairs to see Scott limping.

"You ok Scott?" I ask.

"Yeah. A bunch of deer ran into me. I'm fine." He says trudging upstairs. I think nothing of it, and go to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get to schooling go straight to my best friend, Lydia Martin. Lydia is the Queen Bee of school. Stiles has had a major crush on her for years, but I don't think she even knows his name. 

I get to class and sit next to Scott, and in front of Stiles. The teacher walks in and starts to write on the board. "As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night. And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody. which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus, which is on your desk, outlining the semester." I groan as I get on of the syllabi. 

Scott starts to look around. I turn and whisper. "You ok?"

"Yeah..." He says, turning to look out the window. I turn back to my paper and hear him mumble, "I think."

 A few seconds later, the principal and a new girl walk in. "Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to help her feel welcome." Argent, I know I heard that name before.

She sits right behind Scott, and he gives her a pen. I look at them and immediately see that Scott has a crush. 

After an hour class ends. I walk out and go straight to Lydia. "Hey Lyd." I say.

"Hey, did you see the new girl?" Lydia asks, twirling her strawberry-blond hair.

"Yeah, she's in my class... Hey!" Lydia then grabs my arm and pulls me towards Allison. 

"That jacket is absolutely killer." Lydia says. "Where did you get it?" I got the feeling that she was interrogating Allison.

"My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Fransisco." Allison says. 

"You are my new best friend." Lydia says, as I notice Jackson, the caption of the lacrosse team and Lydia's boyfriend, walk up to her. "Hey!" They then start to make out.

"I'm Lizzie by the way." I say, extending a hand. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Allison."

"So there's a party this weekend." Lydia says after she detached from Jackson's lips. 

"A party?" Allison asks innocently. 

"Yeah, Friday night. You should come." Jackson says. 

"Uh, I can't. It's family night this Friday." She says. "Thanks for asking."

"You sure?" I ask. "I mean everyone's going after the scrimmage."

"You mean like football?"

"Football's a joke in Beacon. The sport here is lacrosse." Jackson says. "We've won state championship for the past three years."

"Because of a certain team captain." Lydia says. 

"We have practice in a few minutes. That is, if you don't have anywhere else..."

"I was going to--" Allison starts but is cut off by Lydia.

"Perfect. You're coming." Lydia says, grabbing both my and Allison's arm. 

We walk to the bleachers and I see a goalie's mask and stick in Scott's hand. I mentally groan, knowing he is bad at lacrosse and especially bad at playing goalie. He also keeps glancing back at Allison. "Who is that?" She asks, looking at my brother.

"Him?" Lydia asks. "Not sure..."

"That's Scott. He's my twin." I say in her ear. "Why?"

"He's in my English class." She responds. 

"So am I..." I mumble as someone blows the whistle. I see Scott holding his head. I look at him asking a silent question. He just nods as a ball bumps into his mask, sending him down. I groan and  watch as the second player picks up a ball.

The player throws the ball and Scott catches it. I move back, stunned. He isn't normally good enough to catch a ball. Even he looks surprised. He then catches the next few balls as well. 

"He seems like he's pretty good." Allison says.

"Yeah, very good." Lydia agrees as I see Jackson move to the front. Jackson likes to be the best and hates it when he's not. Jackson starts to run down the field. He finally throws the ball and Scott catches it easily. Lydia and I stand up, screaming.

"Go Scott!" I yell. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive at work and wait for Scott. We are both working at an animal clinic. Scott wants to be a vet, while I just want the money. When I first became a hunter, I figured out that Dr. Deaton, the vet, also knew a lot about the supernatural. 

"Scott, you're late!" I say, as I hear the door open. 

"Sorry! I dropped my inhaler last night and went to find it." He says, locking the door. "I gotta go to the bathroom, be right back."

"Give the cats some food!" I yell at him. I start to clean up the main room, when I hear the cats freaking out. I run and see Scott closing the door and backing away. "You ok?" I ask.

"Yeah... Cats are weird." We both turn at the sound of knocking. 

Both of us go to the door to see a crying Allison. I quickly open the door and Scott is right behind me. "I didn't see it. I took my eyes off the road for like two seconds to change the song on my IPod, and then this dog, it just came out of nowhere!" She says, sobbing.

"It's alright. It's alright." Scott says. "Do you remember where it happened so I can send Animal Control to find it?"

"No, yes. I mean I know where I hit it, but the dog is--"

"Where?" I ask.

"It's in my car." I run out as Allison pops the trunk. I open it to a very angry dog. Scott holds Allison away from the dog as I slowly approach it. The dog almost bites my hand off. 

I jerk back into Scott who says, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah..." I say, examining my hand. I have survived bullet wounds and much worse than a scratch from a dog.

"She's just frightened."

"That makes two of us." Allison says.

"Let's see if I have better luck." Scott approaches the dog and it stops barking. He picks her up and carries her in. He puts her on the examination table and I see her leg is twisted. 

"I think her leg is broken." I say, pointing. Scott nods, agreeing. 

"I've seen the doctor do plenty of splints. I can do it myself and give her a painkiller for now." Scott says, as he looks at a wet Allison. "I have a shirt in my bag."

"I don't want to trouble you..." She says as I get it out and hand it to her. 

"Here." She takes it and moves away. Scott watches her go and I see that he hasn't stopped staring. I look and see her changing, half in front of a glass door. I slap his arm, "Perv!" I say, giggling. Even the dog sits up.

"What?" He asks the dog. "I didn't see anything." I roll my eyes as the dog whines. 

Allison walks back into the room and Scott and I give the dog a splint.  "Thanks for doing this, I feel really stupid." She says.

"How come?" I ask. 

"I don't know. I freaked out like a total girl."

"You are a girl." Scott says. 

"I freaked out like a girly-girl and I am not a girly-girl." She says, scoffing. 

"What kind of girl are you?" Scott asks, with a smile on his face. 

"Tougher then that. At least I thought I was." 

"I'd be freaked out too." Scott says. "In fact, I'd probably cry. And not like a man either, like the biggest girly-girl ever." Allison giggles as I roll my eyes at my brother's attempt to flirt. "It'd be pathetic."

"You're right."

"So it looks like she's gonna live." I say, breaking a silence. "And I'm pretty sure she'll let you pet her now, if you want."

"I don't think so..." Allison says. 

"Come on." Scott says. She reaches out and pets the dog.  "You see? She likes you."

"What?" She asks, catching him staring.

"Nothing, you have an eyelash on your cheek." 

"Probably from all the crying." She wipes her face but the eyelash is still there. Scott raises his hand and whites off the eyelash "Thanks."

He then walks Allison out as I pet the dog. "You scared that young girl a lot!" I say to the dog. "Yes you did. You should be ashamed." The dog looks at me. "Uch, I can't stay mad at you." I say moving closer. 

Scott walks in with a big smile on his face. "She said yes?" I ask.

"What?"

"You totally have a thing for her, so by the look on your face, you asked her out and she said yes." I say, smirking. He just nods as we lock up. The whole time he is smiling like an idiot. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and see that Scott isn't in his bed. I start to look around for a note but don't find one. I start to get nervous and get dressed. I ask my mom if she saw him, but she didn't. I get ready for school super quickly and start to look for my brother. Ever since I found out about the supernatural and I became a hunter, I have made a lot of enemies. Every time Scott does something stupid, I fear that one of those enemies will do something to him. 

I get to the Beacon Hills Preserve and start to call out for him. I see a figure walking through the forrest and I see that it's Scott. "Scott!" I yell, running after him. He stops and gives me a weird look. "Where have you been? I have been worried--"

"Shh." He says, looking around. I start to look and Scott's eyes land on a tree.

"Scott, what's--" He grabs my arm and we start to run. Soon we get to a fence and he jumps into a pool. I find gate into the property and see a man watering his plants. 

"Morning." Scott says, disoriented in the pool. I laugh and apologize to the man. I get him up and dry him off.

"Scott, what the hell was that?"

"I thought I saw something..." I look at him and sit next to my twin.

"What did you see?"

"Doesn't matter. It wasn't real."

"Scott..." I glare at him.

"It was this thing with red glowing eyes." Red glowing eyes? I'll have to ask Bobby.

"Ok, lets get to school."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't go to lacrosse tryouts today. Instead I call Bobby. 

"Hey Bobby."

"Hey kiddo. How are you?"

"I'm great but I had a few questions..."

"The boys are here too, let me put you on speaker." I hear some fumbling around.

"Hey Lizzie." I hear Dean say, probably with a full mouth.

"Hey guys. What do you know of a monster with glowing red eyes?"

"Why? You hunting by yourself?" Sam asks.

"No, no, just wondering."

"Um, well it seems like an alpha. A monstrous one." Bobby says.

"Alpha?"

"Yeah. A werewolf. There are different types. The ones we hunt, kill them with a silver bullet to the heart. But there is also a different kind. There are three ranks: alpha beta omega."

"Like the greek alphabet?" Sam and I ask.

"Nerds." I hear Dean mutter.

"Sort of. An alpha is the head of the pack. Only it's bite can turn people into werewolves. Their eyes are red. Then the betas: normal wolves. Their eyes can be yellow or blue. If the have blue eyes, be careful because it means that they have killed before. The omegas are the bitches of the pack. They are the lone wolves. They can learn to control themselves during the full moon. They don't always have to shift. You can kill them almost anyway you like: snap the neck, built to the heart, etc. They heal fast so a bullet to the gut won't work. They get quicker reflexes, hear and smell things."

"Like they would suddenly get really good at some sport?" I ask.

"Yeah." 

"Would they look for the alpha? To be in a pack?" I ask, thinking of Scott's weird behavior.

"Maybe. I don't know." Oh God, Scott...

"Thanks Bobby and one more thing."

"Yeah?"

"Do you know the name Argent? I know it means silver in french, but..."

"They are a werewolf hunting family. They took credit for a werewolf killing back in medieval times. Why do you ask?"

"I met their daughter. No big deal. I just knew I heard the name before. Sam, Dean, we are going to have to postpone our hunting this weekend. I can't make it I have to help my brother with something."

"Damn. Well, next weekend? Your the best actress we have ever met." Sam says.

"And the hottest hunter!" Dean yells. I hear Sam smack him, or maybe it was Bobby.

"Thanks Dean. You defiantly next weekend. Bye." I hang up and slide down the wall. Scott, what have you gotten yourself into? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get to Lydia's and she already has an outfit picked out. It takes us an hour and a half to get ready. People start arriving and the party starts. I see Scott and Allison walk in and greet them. They go to the back while I am stuck hosting with Lydia, who is making out with Jackson! I give up and grab some jock. We start to dance, when I hear grunts of pain. I look and see Scott walking away from Allison. I push the jock away and go up to her.

"What happened?"

"I don't know..." She says, looking really upset.

"It's ok, he was probably just sick. I'll go see." I say, giving her a smile.

"You would do that?"

"Yeah. You're my friend Allison." I rush out to see Scott driving away. I hot wire a car and drive home. I see Scott lock his door, but I bust in to see him in the shower. "Scott?"

"I don't know what's happening." He says, looking at me. He looks really pale. 

"Hey, hey, it's ok." I say, running a hand through his hair. "I'm gonna tell Allison you were feeling really sick. You better come up with a good apology for Monday." I say, taking out my phone. 

"Ok, ok..." I falter, contemplating whether I should leave or not. "Liz, you can go. I'm fine."

"If that's what you want." I leave the room and drive the car back to the party. 

Allison left and Lydia is making out with Jackson. I grab a drink and think: What the hell is going on with Scott...

I hope you like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.8K 20
(Book 1) Nadeen Stililski was sent to an school for young girls when she was 10. Losing her mother caused things to change. Her father, already drown...
12.3K 353 19
In a world where the famous Winchesters meet the McCall pack. ➳Book 1 of ❝All The Stories Are True❞ Trilogy {no specific point in either supernatural...
2.5K 85 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
2.9K 74 15
*I wrote this when I was 14* Sarah Mccall, is Scott mccall's sister. Sarah only sees Scott and her mom on special occasions. after that she doesn't...