Not so unexpected

By beca4702

Everyone know Beca Mitchell looks like she keeps a lot of secrets. Will those secrets come to light? She mee... More

1. Never in time
2. Give in
3. Try
4. Give it a shot
5. Not a fan of new things
6. Never a fan of new things.
7. Cant believe myself.
9. I didnt see that coming.
10. I Need to find out
11. Got you staring.
12. You're a dork
13. You're weirder
14. Bad memory
15. Well shit
16. Bonding
17. Lets not bring that up.
18. Make up your mind.
19. If you never try, You never know
20. You're close to ruin it.
21. You out.
22. You'll do it just fine.
23. We're ready.
24. Things change
25. Not big deal
26. It was water
27. Lucky Charm
28. Point of no return.
29. See you later
30. Savage
31. New Plans, other life
32. Nobody needs to know
33. useless feelings
34. i give up
35. its fine
36. I'm a gentlewoman
37. I want her back
38. So it wasnt real
39. Apologies
40. getting ready
41. L -fucking- A
42. Screw it up
43. i love you red solo cup
44. as tall as an eight year old
45. Here we go again
46. Here's to the night
47. Night is young
48. Perfect
49. The doctor
Note :)
Sequel to Not so unexpected

8. That was weird.

8.5K 248 85
By beca4702

Chloe didn't have other option. Did she? A good friend is supposed to help her friends, and that's What she decided to do.

After leaving Beca in her room, she sent a quick text to her parents telling them she was staying with Aubrey.

Stacie walked downstairs and said bye to Chloe. Chloe didn't think about it twice, she immediately walked to Beca's room and found the brunette laying on her stomach... On the floor. She thought What she should do with Beca to help her, but she ran out of ideas so she googled it.

"Half glass of warm water and an aspirin." she said to herself.

She sat Beca on the floor in case she would choke with her own vomit. She looked for a glass and filled it with water, then grabbed a slice of bread and a bucket, and walked to Beca's room.

"Becs." Chloe tried to shake her a little to wake her up. Nothing.

"Beca..." Beca started to move and opened her eyes a little. "Eat this." she handed her the bread.

"Food." Beca said taking the bread. "Nice, i knew you loved me."

Chloe rolled her eyes with a smile in response.

"I'll be right back, try not to fall asleep, okay? Count to 100 and i'll ask you how far you got when im back."
She went to the bathroom to look for some aspirins for Beca when she wakes up.

"Where the hell is that kit?" she was looking for the same kit they used to heal Beca's hand earlier.

When she found it she opened it and saw the same pills that she saw the last time. She really needed to know why Beca had those.

Before she could keep looking for the aspirin, she heard Beca vomiting.

DAMN SHE COULD BE LYING ON THE FLOOR.

She ran to Beca's room, and yes, she was lying on the floor about to choke herself with vomit. Nice, i know.

The redhead took the bucket and sat Beca, pulling her hair to a side, she helped her friend with the little business. One of the longest nights of her life was about to start.

"C'mon Becs, you'll have more comfort on your bed." Chloe said helping Beca to get in her bed.

She was about to move Beca's pillos when a piece of paper fell from there. Of course, she recognized it. It was the little note she gave to Beca earlier that day. The fact that Beca saved it made her smile.

"I like it when you call me Becs." She suddenly said, even her drunk voice sent chills to Chloe.

After some good minutes in silence, Beca finally talked again. "Red."

Chloe looked At her, she took it as a que to keep talking.

"Stay with me."

Okay, that was new to Chloe. Beca Mitchell (AKA the don't-touch-me-i-hate-physical-contact girl) was asking her to sleep with her. In the same bed.

Chloe's answer was pretty obvious.

She laid next to Beca. Both of them looking up to the ceiling. Chloe only hearing how Beca's breath started to slow down until the brunette fell asleep.

Before falling asleep, she stood up and closed Beca's curtains because she knew beca would wake up with a big ass headache, then, she laid again next to her friend letting her eyelids to close.

The next morning.

Beca was the first one to wake up.

Everything felt heavy, her head was pounding. She tried to open her eyes, failing miserably. She tried again, and again, and again. And just when she opened one of them, she felt two pair of arms attached to her body and a head over hers.

Please tell me i didn't came with some douche.

She touched her leg with her other leg to know if she hand clothes. She sighed when she felt her skinny jeans.

Her arms where around a body as well. The smell hit her hard, not only because she had a hangover, But also because it was chloe's scent.

This time she opened her eyes. Chloe fucking beale had her arms around Beca's body, holding her close to her and beca was doing the same too.

I'm so stupid, i shouldn't have done this. WHAT IF I KISSED HER?!

She tried to sit up but her headache and Chloe's arm around her didn't allow her to move.

Chloe was a light dreamer, she could wake up with the noise of a bug flying a feet away from her. She felt something trying to move next to her, and then she remembered. Beca was the thing next to her.

"How are you feeling?" Chloe almost whispered so it wouldn't hurt Beca.

Damn, Chloe's sleepy voice sounded so good to Beca. Why was she thinking that? She put that thought in the back of her mind. "Like shit." she replied in a raspy voice.

Their faces were inches apart. Beca now could see Chloe's face, she looked so tired, she felt guilty. They seemed to forgot why Chloe was laying on Beca's bed with her.

Chloe was the first one to break the eye contact by sitting up and walking to the desk next to the bed. Beca felt cold the areas that Chloe was covering and felt the lack of physical contact.

"Take this." she handed the brunette an aspirin and a glass of water.

The brunette took it and struggled to not cringe when she felt the pill going down her throat. "Im sorry."

Beca didn't look At Chloe, she was looking down to her hands.

"What do you mean?" Chloe said sitting on the empty spot on Beca's bed.

"Im pretty sure you didn't sleep well, plus you had to deal with a drunk me. If dealing with me when im sober is hard i don't wanna imagine how hard it was for you this night." Just then, Beca noticed the dirty bucket. "Oh my god, you even had to help me to throw up." she said placing her head in her hands in embarrassment.

"Hey, its okay. Im your friend after all and its the least i could do after you joined a group you didn't even wanted to join and helped me with maths." She said rubbing Beca's back. "Beside, it was a funny work to do." she giggled.

Beca looked At her with wide eyes. "What did i do?"

"Oh nothing, you'll know later." She winked.

Beca smiled At her. "How did you enter, by the way? Are you some kind of stalker or something?"

"You got me." she said raising her hands. "Nah, Stacie made me jump the wall next to your garden."

"Stacie, that little fucker will pay for What she did. She told you to stay with me, didn't she?" Beca started rubbing her temples, her head started to hurt again, and Chloe noticed it.

"Actually, i kinda offered to stay." Beca looked At the red head in awe with a sincerely smile. "So i could take advantage of you." she said trying not to laugh.

"Asshole." Beca laughed.

"Im gonna make you something to eat. Pancakes sound good?" Beca's stomach started to spin. Just to think about food made her ill, and ran too the bathroom, ejecting all kind of fluids. "I take that as a no."

After Beca stopped throwing up, she brushed her teeth trying to not throw up again when she smelled the toothpaste. Chloe took a bottle she found on Beca's desk and filled it with water and gave it to Beca.

"You have to drink water, otherwise, you'll dehydrate." Beca said a little thank you to Chloe and drank the whole bottle.

"Can i know why you drank that much? I mean you didn't drink it just because you were bored, right?" Beca only shrugged, she knew right Why she drank, well actually she wasn't sure why, But she knew What she saw that made her do it.

She couldn't tell Chloe or she would think she's weird. What if Chloe thought she was gay? What if Chloe was homophobic? Beca didn't even know What she liked.

"It doesn't matter, people drink At parties, its not like i was about to die or something." Beca still didn't meet Chloe's eyes.

"Well." The red head said placing her hand on Beca's knee. "It matters to me."

Things were getting way to personal for Beca's like. "Are you hungry? You must be hungry. Dumb question, i know." She tried to stand up but her head was killing her.

"Its okay, i better get going. You should sleep." Chloe started to make her way out of the room.

"Hey." Beca suddenly said. Chloe turned to look At Beca, Who gave her a smile that warmed her heart. "Thanks red."

Chloe only smiled nodding with her head. "It was nothing." then she disappeared behind the door, making the room dark once.

Beca could finally deal with her headache in peace. Funny that her peaceful moment didn't last long.

"GOOD MORNING YOU." Beca's mom said opening the door with all her strength.

"Fuck mom." Beca said putting her head under the pillow.

"That's what you get for getting drunk AND getting laid." Caren crossed her arms over her chest and smirked when she saw her daughter's reaction. Beca sat up as fast as she managed when her mother said that.

"What." Beca said confused.

"I didn't know you played that way." Caren was trying hard not to laugh.

"Im not gay, mom." Beca deadpanned.

Caren scoffed in response. "Said that to your face, its as red as her hair."

"Ugh." beca burrowed her face on her pillow. "When did you get here?" she asked.

"Like an hour ago. Just in time to hear you throw up. Your friend passed right next to me and im pretty sure she didn't even see me." Caren sat next to her daughter, touching her chestnut hair.

"I know you're winking. Stop it."
Caren laughed.

"I was kidding, i know you don't play that way. She seems nice." Caren said.

"Because she is." Beca muttered.

They stayed like that for some minutes, Beca enjoying the silence.

"From 1 to stacie, how bad your hangover is?" She asked out of the blue.

"7?" Beca wasn't certainly sure What kind of answer was that.

"Good." Caren stood up and opened the bathroom door. "Because, i won't have to take care of you while i cook A BIG ASS CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH M&M's."

And Beca's stomach acted again. She rushed to the bathroom, Caren holding the door. "Again. That's for getting drunk." she said to her daughter, whose face was in the toilet.

FINALLY GOT TIME TO UPDATE. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKED AND WHAT NO, IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW. THOUGHTS ON CAREN? :)
UNTIL NEXT TIME (probably next week) DONT FORGET TO REVIEW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 194 10
Idea by Djcali123 Beca and Chloe have been together for quite some time now but Beca's life of fame and fortune that she worked hard for and Chloe su...
30.9K 562 17
Beca Mitchell and Chloe Beale's relationship has been nothing but hateful remarks and bitter teasing for years now, making their rivalry quite known...
586 31 16
Chloe Beale- having a male part instead of a female she was born with it but she's still got boobs will she ever find the love of her life and will p...
8.4K 325 10
Idea by @CBClay. Chloe Beale is a music student at Barden University. During her first week at Barden, Chloe discovers a piece of music that helps gi...