Kill & Run ☠ Punk H.S

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ Book 1 of the K&R series He taught her how to be a successful assassin. She taught him how... More

Kill & Run
P L A Y L I S T ☠
001☠
002☠
003☠
004☠
005☠
006☠
007☠
008☠
009☠
010☠
011☠
012☠
013☠
014☠
015☠
016☠
017☠
018☠
019☠
020☠
021☠
022☠
023☠
024☠
025☠
026☠
027☠
028☠
029☠
030☠
031☠
032☠
033☠
34☠
035☠
036☠
037☠
038☠
039☠
040☠
042☠
043☠
044☠
045☠
046☠
047☠
048☠
049☠
050☠
Q&A
051☠
052☠
053☠
054☠
055☠
056☠
057☠
sequel info ☠
058☠
059☠
060☠
061☠
062☠
063☠
064☠
065☠
066☠
067☠
068☠
069☠
070☠
071☠
072☠
073☠
074☠
075☠
076 ☠ Part 1
076 ☠ Part 2
Important Information ☠
Goodbye for now ☠
Run & Hide (SEQUEL)
Fanart
Other H.S. fanfics

041☠

33.4K 1.2K 1.2K
By macklemcvey

that's Andrei y'all, played by my love; Christian Bale 🙌🏼 obvs he doesn't have multi-coloured eyes but just pretend he does lol 😂

this book has been getting so many views lately, legit a 1000 a day and that makes me so happy. tysm lovelies 💞

Movie 🎥 Out of the Furnace (2013)

Happy reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️

*UNEDITED

S C A R L E T T 💣

"Oh my god," I breathed, my eyes locking onto the picture the candid pic of him walking down the street. He was real. Andrei was real. "You lied to me," I spoke, directing my words to most of the people in this room.

"We had to, Scarlett. At least until now," Damien said uneasily, a guilty look flashing across his features.

"No you didn't, you could've just told me he was real! It's not like I would go searching for him, not that you'd let me anyways!" I spoke with a nasty scowl, anger clearly evident in my voice.

"Look, who fucking cares right now! We have more important matters in hand than the murder of your fat-" Vlad snapped at me angrily, but I cut him off before he could finish what he was saying.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I explained, gaping at him with wide eyes. Everyone here thought of my Dad so highly but nobody really cared enough about him to actually hunt down his murderer. Unbelievable.

"Scarlett, calm the fuck down!" Harry hissed at me, his hand clamping down on my thigh tightly as he stared at me with a frown. I gave him a vicious glare, angry that even he didn't tell me about Andrei actually being real, even though I had my suspicions that he was indeed, real. "We have to hunt this shit down anyways, he took something of ours that isn't his-"

"Technically it's neither of yours since I made it for myself," Niall cut in, a small frown taking over his features.

"Niall shut the fuck up," Blaze snapped at him, making him mouth slam shut with his blue eyes wide.

"Yeah, I agree with you Niall, but we got it first, before Black Arrow did," Jade chuckled, making Niall stare angrily at her. "Scarlett," she spoke softly to me, gaining my attention. "Just think of it this way, we have to hunt this bastard down, might as well kill him anyways once we've got what we want, right?"

I saw her point. But that still didn't make me feel any better about the fact that they lied to me, I was mostly mad at Jade, that Damien and Harry, people who I knew should've and would've told me Andrei was real, if it wasn't for fucking Vlad and his orders.

"Okay, whatever," I sighed harshly, my scowl still intact. "So what I gather is, Andrei has God's Eye, which I assume, can only be operated by Niall here, correct?" I questioned and Niall nodded. "Shouldn't they be attacking us since we've got Niall?" I asked them in curiosity.

"They should, but they don't know we have him. We gave them the impression he's somewhere up in the south of France," Blaze smiled smugly, as if she was the one who gave them that impression.

"Okay, now that she knows what's going on, what's the important news?" Harry questioned all of a sudden.

Vlad glanced at Harry before clicking a few more buttons. A few more candid pictures of Andrei appeared, and a woman that looked vaguely familiar accompanied him. I caught a glimpse of Harry staring at the pictures with a hard frown, everyone else doing the same, their emotions hard to decipher.

"He's in Nevada," Max spoke up. "Tracked him down just a few minutes ago. I was listening in on a phone call between him and Cruz," Max informed Vlad shortly.

"Who's Cruz?" I asked.

"He's the boss of Black Arrow. Just like how Ford's the leader of The Organization," Seth explained quickly as everyone was too busy caught up in his or her own thoughts.

"There's a huge party being thrown for Cruz, his fortieth birthday or something. Andrei and his gang will be there with God's Eye. They're going to hand it over to their boss," Vlad told all of us. "This is the venue," he said, clicking a button once again, causing a hologram of a picture of one of the most expensive hotels in Nevada.

"Now, first of all some of us need to attend that ball. We need eyes and ears in and out of this place. Harry, Scarlett and Jade, you all will attend the ball and watch what's happening on the inside. Always keep your eyes on Andrei, follow his moves and feedback on us."

"But since it's a fancy ball or something, wouldn't there be like a guest list?" I questioned curiously.

"I'll get us on it, don't worry," Jade reassured me and I nodded, waiting for Vlad to continue.

He explained the plan to all of us in extreme detail, some of us pitching in ideas, well, mainly me. It was just that I saw many flaws in the plan, and my brain was just itching to change it. So, every time Vlad said something, which I thought could've been changed, I spoke up. He found it annoying at times, but he couldn't help but agree with my brilliant ideas. It was time for lunch by the time the meeting was over. My plan for the rest of the day was, to go shopping with Jade and Harry to find something suitable for the ball and for my initiation ceremony.

I also had to prepare for what was going to go on in the initiation ceremony; Harry was to help me with that. Once we had lunch, we were immediately off to the city for shopping. To my pleasure, Louis accompanied Jade, Harry and I. Him, Jade and I sang out loud to some music by Beyoncé, while Harry sulked and grumbled incoherent sentences next to me in the backseat.

"Could we fucking listen to something else?" Harry grumbled loudly, smacking Louis' head for screaming out the lyrics to Drunk In Love.

"What the fuck was that for, you shithead?" he screeched, turning around in his seat to glare at Harry angrily.

"You sound like a cat getting thrown off the Burj Khalifa," Harry scoffed, smirking when Louis' expression fell.

"As if you sound any better," Louis rolled his eyes, changing the CD to something different.

"Finally. Now this is what I call music," Harry sighed happily, bobbing his head along to the familiar song. It took me a few seconds to realize the song was Alright by Kendrick Lamar.

"Hey! Don't insult the Queen!" Louis snapped at Harry. I smiled in amusement as Jade and I sang along to the song softly. Soon, we were strolling around the Las Vegas south premium outlets. We decided to split up to save some time; Louis and Harry strolled off to a Gucci store nearby whereas Jade and I walked into a Dior store.

"Holy fuck I'm definitely trying this on!" Jade squealed, grabbing what looked like a bright red floor length dress, before running off to the changing rooms. I laughed under my breath, walking over to the changing rooms. "How do I look?" Jade yelled. She walked out, her beautiful body adorned in a gorgeous crimson peplum gown.

"Jade you look stunning," I breathed, my mouth hanging open as she giggled. "Blaze will bang you when she sees you in this," I blurted out, wiggling my eyebrows at her while she burst out laughing.

"Thank you babe," she grinned cheekily at me. "Now I'm going to change and we're going to find something for you," she told me before she disappeared back into the changing room, shutting the door behind her.

We searched around for something suitable for the initiation ceremony and fortunately, Jade found something for me. It was an absolutely beautiful dress; it was strapless and black, with a slit ending up at my mid-thigh.

"Harry will certainly want to bang you," Jade snickered, smirking at me suggestively while I rolled my eyes at her. "With that dress on," she added.

"There will be no banging happening tomorrow night," I told her sternly. "Except for you and Blaze," I smirked at her. We continued our hunt for another dress, this time for the fancy ball we'll be attending on my first proper mission with Valkyrie.

We managed to find an exquisite dress designed by Zuhair Murad, a Lebanese fashion designer who created the most unique and elegant dresses I had ever seen. The dress was perfect in every way. It was a chiffon burgundy gown, with a deep V-neck and a sexy slit running up my left leg.

"Are you sure it looks good?" I asked her with a frown. The dress was flawless, but I wasn't sure if it was right for me.

"Whoa!" A loud voice exclaimed. My head snapped to the side, eyes landing on Louis, whose jaw was hanging wide open. "Damn Lettie, you look fucking hot," he breathed, his piercing blue eyes wide and raking down my figure.

"Okay stop staring at me you're making me feel uncomfortable."

"Are you? Okay good because I was worried earlier. Seeing Harry in a Gucci suit made me question my sexuality," Louis blurted out with red cheeks, making Jade and I burst out laughing.

"Louis, honestly, when are you gonna come out?" Jade questioned seriously, even though she spoke between laughs. He simply glared at her, flipping her off before he turned on his heel and exited the room.

I quickly changed and we paid for the dress. I wondered how on earth did Jade, Louis and Harry have enough money to buy suits and dresses from designer brands such as Dior and etc. Probably because they collected a lot of money from all the high-paying missions they do for mafia leaders and drug lords.

I on the other hand, got all my drug money from the bank account I had created from over a year ago. I managed to sneak in thousands of dollars every two months, telling the bank that I was the money I get from chipping in my ideas to a multi-billion dollar research company. I was actually interning there, but they still paid me. I had a specialty in X-ray crystallography, and a few months ago my groundbreaking research regarding photon radiography contributed to a project that was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry.

I earned hell of a lot of money for that, and technically, if it weren't for my research, that company wouldn't have been highly successful. I was ideally planning to work there as a chemist and keep contributing my research and ideas, but sadly faith had another plan for me. So basically, I had tons of money sitting in my bank account, some of it was also hidden in different parts of my home, which Harry promised me we were going to go back to get all of it one day. I could just hope Spencer hadn't stolen it, otherwise that would've made me really upset. However, Spencer wasn't that type of person.

"Earth to Scarlett!" Someone yelled loudly, smacking my head playfully causing me to wince and break my train of thought.

"Louis!" I growled in annoyance, my hand darting out to twist his ear sharply. He yelped and stretched his arm out to whack me, accidentally hitting my breast.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed staring at me with wide eyes when I gasped loudly.

"Seriously Lou!?" I scowled at him, dropping my hands once I had noticed I was clutching my boob awkwardly

"Whoops," he giggled, before full on cackling as I shook my head at his childish self.

"You're such a child," I laughed, rolling my eyes at him playfully.

"And you're such a bitch," he retorted, making my jaw drop.

"Prick!" I snapped at him.

"Twat!"

"Why you little-"

"Will you two stop your stupid bickering?" A deep voice snapped from behind us. Louis and I were currently seated outside a Tim Horton's shop, we were waiting till Jade and Harry got us some coffee. I guess we got a bit caught up with our fight.

"Will you stop being an asshole?" Louis immediately shot back, making Harry glower at him.

"Very funny," he laughed sarcastically, holding the Louis' cappuccino out from him to take it. Once Louis reached for it, Harry immediately pulled it away and tossed it into the bin nearby, while I watched all of this in shock.

"Harry!" Louis yelled in annoyance, his sharp features forming a vexed glare. "What the actual fuck!" he scowled hard. Louis seriously did not like it when people messed with his coffee.

"God you're such a dick," Jade muttered to Harry, setting her coffee down before standing up. "Come on Louis, I'll buy you another one," she smiled at him, causing his features to soften a little before he nodded with a boyish grin. They both went back inside the shop, leaving Harry and I seated outside.

"You really are a dick," I emphasized Jade's words, holding up my iced cappuccino up to my face pulling the straw into my mouth.

"Yeah whatever," he rolled his eyes, sipping on his dark roast coffee. I was going to go back to sipping on my coffee, until his gorgeous face caught my eye.

Sometimes I never really noticed how undeniably attractive he really was. His dark curls were pushed back and styled up into a small quiff, his thick brows always pulled low and bubblegum pink lips habitually forming his somewhat adorable frown. His distinct cheekbones and angular jaw were so chiseled; it could be illegal. His eyes were his most striking feature, in my opinion. They were the color of deep forest pools, sometimes the color of springtime ferns. Every so often, they reminded me of fresh asparagus tips, flecked with the color of nutmeg.

"Scarlett," he spoke deeply, his eyes staring ahead as I continued to study him.

"Hmmm?"

"Stop staring at me," he said lowly, sipping on his coffee. I was even mesmerized by the way his lips curled around the edge of the coffee cup. Good lord I'm obsessed.

"But I like staring at you," I found myself blurting out in all honesty. To my surprise, the corner of his lips turned up into a small grin.

"Why?"

"Because you're so...pretty," I blurted out without thinking, making him gaze at me with a strange look on his face.

"Pretty? That doesn't sound very manly," he commented, letting out a low chuckle.

"In a way you are, minus the tattoo sleeves and piercings," I grinned toothily at him, making him laugh more. His cute little dimple popped out as he did so, making my smile widen. I reached out and poked it quickly, causing him to frown at me.

"You have such cute dimples," I laughed softly, my thumb tracing the area where his dimple would normally appear.

"Half of the people who know me, barely know I have dimples," he scoffed, as I edged closer to him on my seat.

"That's because you don't smile or laugh around other people that often," I told him.

"I only smile when I'm around you," he told me honestly, his words making my insides melt, and myself smile uncontrollably.

"Not all the time," I found a way to disagree with him.

"You're right. But there are times," he mumbled. "Very rare times," he spoke softly as he opened his eyes. They immediately landed on my lips.

His hand moved to grip my thigh as he leaned in closer, apparently not giving a shit about PDA right then as he pressed his lips against mine. He made no attempt to deepen the kiss, just our lips molding over each other's perfectly. The warmth of his lips on mine allowed a dull haze take over me, where I only focused on the feeling of his lips against mine and not anything else.

But the warmth was gone all too soon when Harry detached his lips from mine, turning his head away completely to stare behind us. I followed his gaze, seeing Louis and Jade approaching us with smirks on their face. They saw us.

They sat down, smirks still intact as they had their coffee. I was confused as to why they didn't say anything, probably because Harry was silently glaring at both of them, warning them not to speak of what had just happened. I continued to drink my coffee in silence, loving the feeling of Harry's warm hand clasping my thigh.

My heart dropped when he moved it away quickly, realizing that he still had some sort of physical contact with me while we were seated just in front of Louis and Jade. A mix between hurt and confusion appeared on my face when I glanced at Harry, only to look back down when he avoided my gaze and shuffled further away from me.

I bit my lip in unhappily, my eyes lifting up to suddenly meet Louis gaze. His features softened sympathetically, his lips pressing into a straight line. I merely shook my head and sighed quietly. We can't always have what we want. Right now, I wanted Harry to give into me completely, but unfortunately he was still battling the part of him that didn't want to do so.

✖️✖️✖️

-looks like there still are some problems 😔 oh well, they'll get through it! how'd you like that chapter? now do you guys see how everything is linked in?

-to do another Q&A, I just need a few more questions, so ask anything! I'll happily answer, especially questions about the book! Tell me your predictions and etc🤗

Anyways, love you babes as always! your support so far has been incredible, keep it up and don't give up on me! 👊🏽💞

Until we meet again...

~T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 204 31
|BOOK 1| COMPLETED| I never expected him to jump into my life just like jumping on a trampoline, to love him but had no chance, to share a secret wi...
204 47 17
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, running his fingers through my hair. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't." I remove his hands from my hair, bring...
39.7K 804 22
Delilah was raised to be the best assassin The Company ever trained. There wasn't a target she couldn't hit, quickly and silently. Her next assignmen...
20.6K 389 24
Samantha isn't your regular teenager. Yea, she embarrasses herself around cute boys and jams out to music in her room in front of the mirror in her p...