Live for Me (Naruto Fanfic) (...

Galing kay firooz

Sasuke is back. Sorta. He's in a bad coma and won't seem to wake up on purpose. Will he wake up and live for... Higit pa

Live for Me (Naruto fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 :0
Chapter 8 :$
¢h@pp¥ 9 :<>
¢h@pp¥ lo :D
¢h@pp¥ ll...................damn this stry is long:O
UBER SPECIAL AUTHORS NOTE!!
¢h@pp¥ 12
¢h@pp¥ 13!!!
¢h@pp¥ 14!!!
¢h@pp¥ 15....
¢h@pp¥ 16 <^><^><^>
¢h@pp¥ 17 XD
¢h@pp¥ 18!!!
¢h@pp¥ 2o!!!!!!!!!|@$t ¢h@pp¥ !!!!!! enj°¥!!!!! *crie§*
@uth0r§ n0te!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡
ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

Chapter 7?

2.6K 63 11
Galing kay firooz

TenTen was dying. Dying of boredom.

Her date with Lee was-is horrible. That's right, they're still on their date. And it was horrendous.

Well, TenTen had expected this. It was partly her fault.

She didn't even bother to dress up for their date. Nor had Lee. And their date wasn't very romantic considering the fact that they were eating in a ramen bar.

Lee also didn't enjoy their date. He felt no attraction to TenTen at all therefore he didn't even try to look nice or be romantic.

They exchanged very few words the whole time. Small, pointless remarks.

Lee found himself regretting ask her out. But no girls wanted to be with him.

He yearned romance. He wanted a relationship. He wanted to love someone. But no girls wanted him. Heck, he'd be lucky if a guy wanted him.

A guy.

People called Lee gay before but they called him that because of his choice in attire and the way he spoke. Lee wasn't gay. At least, he didn't think he was.

Could he be gay?

But he couldn't be! He loved Sakura. Well, he thought he did. Perhaps his ache for a relationship made him think he loved her. She was pretty and SEEMED nice. So why not like her?

He had never lusted over a guy. But then again, he's never lusted over a girl either. He had hormones though so he will at one point feel attracted to someone. Boy or girl.

Maybe he should try dating a guy. Maybe he should just try it out and if he doesn't feel for any of then then he'd try girls again.

But who here was gay? Feasibly, there must be a few closet gays but how would he find out?

"Lee, I'm ready to go." she told him, indicating that they should leave.

He nodded and pushed aside his thoughts as he walked her home.

On the meantime, Neji was home alone fuming. On his way home he saw TenTen and Lee at Ichiraku's. It was a date. It had to be. It wasn't a friendly dinner for they always invited him for those.

Lee didnt deserve TenTen. She was pretty, strong, and passionate. Lee was a bumbling youth-obsessed fool. Neji thought he was gay! Everyone knew he was in love with Sakura but Neji believed Lee told himself that so he wouldn't think he was gay.

Neji didn't know who TenTen deserved. Not even he was worthy of her.

Yes, he liked her. Whenever she watched him train he could almost feel her admiration. It made him feel good. Not even his uncle showed much appreciation towards him.

But he had no idea how to court a girl. She's hinted her desire in a relationship with him when she flirted. Unfortunately, he was afraid to ask her out- for he didn't know weather or not he would do it right and he feared rejection- so every time she flirted with him he'd act clueless and look at her as if she was the weird one. But in reality, he was. What kind of guy can't ask a girl out? A wimp.

He was a wimp.

But now he regretted not asking her out. Now gay Lee has her. If he ever gets a chance to ask her out if she ever breaks up with Lee, he would take it.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Meanwhile, on a more promising date, Naruto and Monica were eating ramen. In Naruto's apartment.

Originally, they were to eat at Ichiraku's but it was rather crowded. And when Naruto saw Lee and TenTen there he was afraid Lee would interrupt his date and talk to Naruto the whole time.

But none the less, Monica enjoyed it. Naruto was goofy and entertaining and always seized every chance he had to make her laugh. He was a very heroic boy.

It had always amazed her how much he's done, how many lives he he's changed in such little time. Everyone who Naruto spoke to has had a positive alter in their life. Naruto has done more accomplishing things in a year than she would probably make her whole life.

Monica's life was a gloomy one. She was born in the sand and only lived with her father. Once her mom got pregnant and gave birth she left Monica and a note 4 days after Monica's day of birth. She might have left sooner if her body wasn't so sore and she wasn't so exhausted.

The note was sweet yet it told Monica very little about her mom.

"Monica. From the moment I laid eyes on you I knew you were the perfect baby. I knew you'd be the baby who wouldn't wake me and your daddy up at night. I knew you'd be the baby that wouldn't give me stress. I knew you would grow up to be a docile, independent woman. And perhaps you wouldn't make the same mistake as me and get pregnant at 17. I love you and your daddy although I hardly know you. And I always will remember you two."

Her mom did in fact have her at 17. She just wasn't ready for the responsibility of a child though.

But her dad was. He didn't put her up for adoption. He raised and took care of her. He loved and cherished her. He was only 18 and threw away his future for her.

She loved him very much. But the absence of her mom was a lot for her. A girl needs her mother, simple as that.

Her life wasn't as exciting as she wanted it to be. The most exciting thing she's ever done was work in the hospital. And she was a rookie so she hardly did much.

But Naruto was always of making the world a better place. He was either killing one of the Akauski members or killing one of the villages major threats. And he never got enough credit for it. He was still known as an idiot. He was still known as annoying. No one truly appreciated what he did.

As she sat there and listened to Naruto's stories she realized how dull her life was and exciting his was.

"So this girl walks over to the entrance but Pervy Sage doesn't notice because hes staring at some lady so this girl opens the door and screams her head off. Man can that girl scream! And then she beat up Jiriyah with a book she was holding. It was hilarious! The legendary Sanin being beat up by some random girl!" Naruto told her.

Monica laughed. "But how do you know all this?" she asked teasingly.

Blood rose up to Naruto's cheeks. "I-I just know!"

Monica laughed again at his embarrassment. "It's okay. It would be our little secret. But don't do it again!"

Naruto nodded and internally cheered. This girl was amazing. She listened to every single thing he told her. Naruto loved telling stories and often did but everyone he told them to didn't listen. But Monica did. That's why they were to have a great relationship. He was a talker and she was a listener.

They both have the same sense of humor too. In fact, they had quite a lot of things in common. They loved the same food and music. They both were very stubborn. They both didn't know much about romance.

Naruto found himself enjoying her company very much and found himself dreading their departure.

"So yes on Tuesday?" he asked.

She nodded happily. "Goodnight Naruto." he was about to kiss her on the lips but she turned her head so it was on her cheek.

When Naruto pouted she laughed and kissed him on the lips. Unfortunately for them, it was brief for Monica was leaning on the door and toppled out of the room.

Naruto offered a hand and she took it. Tingled spread through the skin to skin contact. He gave a sheepish smile which she returned with her own.

After she left Naruto laid down on his bed and thought how lucky he was to have met a girl like her.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Sakura, I'm fine!" Sasuke growled.

They were in an awkward position where Sasuke had his arm draped on Sakura's neck and Sakura had an arm wrapped around Sasuke's middle to hold him up.

He had finally been released from the hospital and Sakura had insisted on accompanying him for walking without someone to lean his weight on could aggravate his injuries.

And Sasuke was big and heavy so there wasn't many people who could help him home.

Home.

The ANBU had come and once they saw him with his team together they decided he was okay. Okay for what he wasn't sure. Sakura had pulled them aside and told them something and whatever she said must have pleased them for they left.

Now that he's returned the village was taking a little money from it's budget to help rebuild his life. They rented an apartment for him, they provided him with money and a stocked fridge, and once he heals he would have to do small mission for free as community service. Things like catching a strangers cat and searching for nearly worthless stolen items.

He also was having a couple of ANBU follow him. They were watching to see if he was plotting a way to leave or something.

Sasuke's old apartment was already rented out and he was tight on money so he had no choice but to live in his new one.

Tomorrow, after he gets some very needed sleep, he was to go to a meeting with the ANBU and hokage and discuss what to do with him. The ANBU had already hinted what they wanted from him.

He wasn't ever slightly reluctant to expose their location and personal information. They were low life scum who craved power and strength and were foolish enough to believe the lies Orochimaru promised them in exchange for a favor.

Of coarse Sasuke wanted a new, clean slate therefore not being reminded of his gory 3 years with his former teacher but he'd give them whatever information they desired as long as he would be granted freedom. Yes, these ANBU following him took a little if his freedom but he didn't let it get to him.

"Sasuke, I read your medical report. Your NOT fine. Far from it actually." Sakura said stubbornly.

New Sasuke was different. But a good different. He spoke more and didn't keep to himself as much as he use to. He was grumpy at the moment but that only was because he was very independent and despised other peoples help. Like some patients, he didn't enjoy feeling like a pity case. But Sakura cared for his safety and feared he would be hurt.

This thing with Sasuke was very time consuming though. Not that it wasn't worth it, because it was, but she knew she'd have a lot of work to do tomorrow. She probably had a mountain of paperwork and things among the lines of work sitting on her desk. She has not been working for a full week now. Also there were those other patients who needed her help but sadly she wasn't there to help them.

That's when she remembered. The guy! With the disease! The herb! Did anyone get the herb while she was unconscious? Was that man ever treated?

She had to ask tomorrow.

"Its a block away, I could handle it." Sasuke promised.

Sakura looked at him with doubtful eyes.

Some villagers felt threatened by him and some felt angry at him. Some villagers would do anything to get him out of Konoha. Sakura had once read a report from a while ago when a villager framed a ninja (that once betrayed the village) by making it look as if he was mugged. The guy betrayed the village by giving Orichimaru information about some high rank ANBUS. So a villager who was very angry about what happened framed this guy and the village had said if the guy got into trouble he would go to jail which he did. A year ago they found out the guy was framed so him and the villager switched places.

What Sasuke did was worse so what if someone tried getting him in trouble so he would go to jail? Who knew how long it would take him to get out! What if he got a life sentence and they couldn't defend him?

Sakura had told him this story so he wouldn't get in trouble but Sasuke had quite a temper so who knew maybe he would snap.

"Sasuke-" "Sakura, I won't get in trouble. I promise. Now please go home." Sasuke interrupted.

Sakura shook her head cantankerously. "It's only a block. Let me come with you just to be safe."

She always was pigheaded. Honestly, Sasuke didn't want to go "home". He was not weary and now that he could walk again he wanted to visit the ruins of his former home.

Sasuke never liked houses. Of course he wanted a place to sleep and eat but he despised having to call it home. His first home was his only home. When he was younger he would love his home. He would customize his room so that it would be a comfortable place for him. After the Uchiha massacre he didn't live in his home anymore. One, because his parents died there and he couldn't stand being there long without his horrid flashbacks. Two, because the leaf village made him move into an apartment in Konoha. At the age of 8, he single handedly lived in his own apartment which he cooked and cleaned in. He was forced to be independent much to early in his youth.

After his first home, he never even attempted to make his apartments a place he enjoyed being in. No decor, one table, one couch, one bed, one bathroom, one stove, one microwave, and some cooking utensils was all he ever had in it. It was sad, really.

So he would usually walk around wherever until he felt weary. Then he'd sleep and get out of his apartment when he woke up. Then he'd sometimes eat lunch and dinner at his apartment then he'd go train. The only times he stayed in his apartment when it was unnecessary was painful days like the anniversary of his parents death. On days like those he would stay in bed or lay on his couch and sulk. He'd spend the whole day just drowning himself in self pity.

When he had a lot on his mind he would usually take long walks. It helped him think better.

"Only for tonight. Annoying." he muttered the last part under his breath.

He highly doubted he would sleep that night. Or any night. Every time he slept, he would wake up screaming. He had gruesome nightmares ever since he got to Orochimaru's hideout. Not that Orochimaru noticed. Many people, being there willingly or not, screamed at night. There were so many people screaming at night that you couldn't even tell where the sound came from.

It made no difference that he slept in his apartment instead of Orochimaru's hideout for no matter where he was he would have nightmares.

She smiled victoriously and wistfully and said "I missed it when you would call me that."

The bright moon and stars illuminated the dark sky, shining in Sakura's face. It made it much easier for Sasuke to see. She hadn't changed that much. She still had that chin length hair cut she gave herself during the chunnin exams. She had cut her luscious long hair to save him from those sound ninjas. She still had those bright green eyes that twinkled when she smiled. She still wore her leaf headband proudly on top of her head.

Sasuke didn't wear his. He had dropped it when he fought with Naruto. Perhaps Naruto knew where it was. Sasuke felt a weird urge to wear it now. He was once again a leaf shinobi and very proud of it. The headband symbolized his loyalty and pride to the village. He wasn't loyal before but now he was intent on becoming a man who would be loyal and good to his village.

Konoha was a good place. They obliged to every request, no matter how stupid and insignificant. Konoha helps other villages and people. Konoha treated it's people very well.

In the Sound, there were more homeless people than there were residential. There were more deaths in a day than lives. There were more bad people than good. Oto was beyond repair and couldn't be helped. Sasuke knew that Konoha wanted to help them but that would be aiding the enemy.

Sasuke only nodded his head in response and shoved the hand that wasn't slung over Sakura's neck deeper into his pocket.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The sasuke part reminded me of the song Coming Home :)

U kno, wen the guy raps and says "is a house really a home when your love ones are gone?"

I luv that song <3

Monica and Naruto were kinda boring 2 write:/

Yes, there is a little yaoi in the story

Guess who lee is gonna try dating?

I can't w8 2 write that part XD

If u wanna c that part 2 then Plz

Vote

Comment

Fan

Read on!

^-^

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

92.5K 2.4K 33
Romance, rumours and scandals. Presenting you modern age SNK cast as: [main ship- EREN x MIKASA] Eren Jeager(22), an A-list celebrity Mikasa Ackerm...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
10.7K 206 14
2min oneshots this story's status will never be completed cuz whenever I get oneshot ideas I'll post it here☺︎
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...