Falling For The Bad Boy

By Wordsmith_Ana

© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy o... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter twenty three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Epilogue
E X T R A S --- Graduation ---
E X T R A S --- Panicked Pandy ---
E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---
Friendship's Day Special

Chapter Forty

103 4 2
By Wordsmith_Ana

June...

Wake up, June.

Wake up, baby.

Come on... Wake up now, Pandy...

"Oh my Gosh!" I sat up straight all of a sudden from the bed below my ass.
And that made my head hit a hard wall.
Wait. It was someone's head.

"Who are you???" I shouted in annoyance.

"An injured man." A very similar voice made me come back to my senses.

I could now see him sitting on the bed, near me with an annoyed expression and his palm rubbing his forehead.
His nose and head already had a bandage. His hand and elbows had it too.
Oh. And his chin too.

I didn't know why, but I broke into laughter.

"Sure," I rolled my eyes and spoke between my hysteric laughs.

"Ugh. Wake up, mom's calling you for breakfast." He stood up, saying this.

"Wait. How am I at home? As long as I remember, I fell asleep on the hospital couch." I glared at him while pointing my index finger in his direction.

"Jesus, please save me from this woman." Zayd dramatically placed his hand on his chest and looked up at ceiling.

"Oh, you brought me home..." I said, thinking really deep.

"You're a genius!" He clapped his hands.

"I understand your sarcasm, Zayd." I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed, walking to the direction of the bathroom.

But I stopped right in my tracks when I realized what was just happening.
Zayd and I just had a normal conversation.
His usual funny situations and my usual laughs. My usual dumbness and his usual sarcasm. Then...our usual smiles and laughs together. I turned around to look at him and saw him already standing just behind me.

My stomach churned at the amount of closeness we had.

"I'm sorry, June." He sincerely said, his eyes staring into mine.

My lips were frozen and so was my whole body.

All I could do was admire him. His chocolate eyes were close to me after I don't know how much time. And I just wanted time to stop.

Wait. What am I doing? I was supposed to hate him.

Who can hate an incredibly sexy guy?

"I want you back.." The same words were repeated by him and I felt the same confused state taking over my other emotions.

Why did he want me back? What was he doing?

He moved closer. I didn't move an inch. I just stared into my favorite eyes, wondering how someone can be as flawless as he was. His lips came so close to mine, just like old times, when I didn't know what should I do? Should I move further and touch them with mine or should I use my useful hands and push his sexy shoulders away.

Jeez...everything about him was either hot or sexy....or perfect.

He rested his forehead against mine and smiled.

Wait. What?

Then he moved his head downwards. His eyes looked at my lips once and then my eyes.

I need to stop.

His hands curled and got hold of my tiny waist. With that, he pulled me closer and smashed his lips with mine.

God. How I missed this.

No...push him.

But he feels so good.

But this isn't right.

I like this taste.

You need to STOP.

I pushed him against my wishes and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. He looked startled for a moment but quickly made a frown on his face and walked towards me.

Such an asshole, he is.

He wants me back? Well, I know exactly how!

"I can't be your sex toy, anymore." I bitterly exclaimed.

His expressions turned into that of a hurt one and for a moment I cursed myself for doing this to him. But then my head showed me images of what he did to me back then.

"I...its not — no!!!" He moved his hands through his hair and stuttered out in frustration.

My face made a frown at his condition but quickly covered it with a tough expression.
He shouldn't know how I am feeling.

"Listen to me, I was drunk that day." He moved towards me and put both his hands on my shoulders, firmly gripping them.
"I wasn't thinking straight. You were not any sex toy, God, I know I can't take my words back but I can at least make it up to you. I'll do anything that takes you to forgive me."

He said all this with such sincerity that I almost believed him. But hey! He was the bad boy. And he broke my trust. I didn't give second chances to such assholes.

"I will never forgive you." I pushed his hands down my shoulders and took a step back.

"You will. I'll do everything to show you I deserve one more chance." He pointed his index finger towards me and spoke with pure determination in his voice.

I would like to see what he can do.

"Sure." I shrugged and with that, turned around and exited into the bathroom.

After a while, I heard my room door getting closed and so I assumed he left.
Getting ready for Emma's place, I went down for breakfast. Everyone including Zayd were seated at the breakfast counter.

"Hey June." Jay smiled toothily at me and wished.

"Hey Jay!" I winked at him and sat near mom. "What's there for breakfast?"

"Very unhealthy fries." Mom said with a frown on face.

"This must be Jay's choice." I rolled my eyes and said.
"Who eats fries for breakfast, little champ?" I asked him.

"Me!" He grinned.

I grinned back and ate my fries in silence.

Zayd was sitting at the other side of mom and near him, sat his so called ex girlfriend texting in her phone awkwardly. Her social status has gone downwards since I managed to tell some people about her threesome night. Off course, the rumor  flew to everyone's ears. I knew I was being evil but what I did was nothing in comparison to what she did. Every student kind of despised her now. Her puppets found ways to ignore and get away from her. She was almost a loner. She and Zayd weren't a thing anymore. She herself dumped Zayd. I knew that was because she didn't want to get dumped by the bad boy, she did it first herself.

Oh, how miserable!

I smirked as I saw her frustrated self texting in the speed of light to someone unknown to me. Maybe she was planning a lesbian night, how knows?

"Your thoughts are evil." A very familiar amused voice snapped me out of my spacing out.
I realized now that mom has left for work. Even Jay wasn't there anymore.

Only the three of us were present.

Zayd was smirking at me and at his last words.

"Oh yes, they were about how I'm planning on cutting you in pieces and eating them." I faked smile and then rolled my eyes again to continue eating.

"I'm touched. You're still thinking about eating me, though." He said. I could feel him smirking more now.

How I wanted to wipe that off his face by my superwoman punch!

"Can you please stop obsessing over yourself? You're nothing special." I rudely replied.

Even though, I knew how special everything about him was, I decided he shouldn't know about it anytime soon. It will boost up his already boosted ego.

"I can't help it. People obsess over me everyday." He exclaimed in a dreamy voice.

"Well, too bad for you, I'll never even puke on your pretty dumb face!" I got up from my seat, drank some water and headed out after saying this.
But not before seeing his shocked expressions and showing him a middle finger.

I can be a real bitch sometimes. So don't test my patience and anger me to that level that I just have to show you my bitchy side.

____________________________________

"The Dark knight rises or Superman returns or The Matrix?" Emma held three CD's in her hands while she asked me my choice. Her grin was infectious but I still frowned.

"I want chick flicks!" I put both my hands on my hips and complained.

"No, let's watch The dark Knight rises," Drake said, nodding his head in determination.

"You two are so boring!" I folded my hands across my chest and said, pouting.

"We're not! Emma's the best!" Drake said.

My mouth twisted in amusement. Drake liked Emma so much that it was obvious now. Even Emma blushed at hearing that. They both needed to accept their crushes soon. But right now I needed to concentrate my battle of watching chick flicks.

"I'll tell Emma your nick name if you take her side, Drake!" I glared at him and said.

His expressions turned into scared ones and he quickly gulped and said "We're watching A walk to remember. And that's final."

He came and sat near me.

"Don't you dare telling anything to her, evil spirit." He whispered in my ears.

"I won't till I get to watch my favorite movies." I shrugged and replied.

"Ugh! I hate you both." Emma irritatedly shouted and came to sit with us.

The movie started and we watched in silence.

Drake sat between both Emma and I. I knew he loved chick flicks too as Cassandra told me but he just first wanted to take Emma's side.

I knew him too well by now.

This reminded me of James. Few days ago, he sat between Emma and I and we watched movies and shared popcorns.
What he did was unbelievable for me!

But what I wanted to know more was that what was that fight about? Why was he beating Zayd?
I needed to know these answers as soon as possible. Soon, the movie got over and we three started chatting. Actually, Drake played in his Xbox while Emma and I chatted.

I then decided to tell her about yesterday's and today's incidents.

"He WHAT?" She shouted, grabbing Drake's attention too.

"Who what?" He scrunched his nose and asked.

"He kissed me this morning. Bad thing I replied to his kiss but good thing that I soon pushed him away.  After that he apologized and said that he would do anything in order to get his apology accepted." I told them.

"There are some unanswered things. In what way he wants you back?" Emma asked.

"That's the question bugging me all day..." I looked down and murmured.

"And...and, why did he do all this in the first place?" She asked again.

"Most of all, why does he want you back now?" Drake said thoughtfully.

"I wish I knew the answers guys. I wish!" I whispered.

___________________________________

Morning people (grins too hard) :D

I've no idea why I'm SO cheerful and happy today. I just am. One of those good days, I guess.

Well, do you like the chapter? Or hate it?
Or want to read more?

Good thing I'm updating on time again nowadays, even after having loads of pending homeworks.
I just manage it all properly.

I would like to give you all reading suggestions today.

I seriously LOVE that book and it's series.

Its 'I kissed Mr Popular".

Go through it once, its a dark love story with a teary ending. A little too nice.

Anyways I'll keep up with this pace and not disappoint you guys.

So till next time ;)

-Ana

***READ, VOTE, COMMENT"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 382 20
[COMPLETED] He wrecked me. His smile. His eyes. His words. I had fallen for him. Hard. Zayden Walker. The boy behind the reckless beating...
4.5K 267 51
Moving to a new town , new school and making new friends April had to do it all but... With zero memories to her past. She doesn't remember where s...
45.1K 1.8K 46
Joshua Taylor. Whenever people hear that name, they would shake with fear. Why? Because that name belongs to the school's bad boy. He was mysterious...
1.8M 60.6K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...