The Curse Of Power

By Sereena1246

This is the Normal Life of Brianna Waters and Dimitrius Wetmore. Age 15 was the year, or people say, but they... More

Chapter 1 The Curse Of Power
Chapter 2 The Curse of Power
Chapter 3 The Curse of Power
Chapter 4 The Curse of Power
Chapter 5 The Curse of Power
Chapter 6 The Curse of Power
Chapter 7 The Curse of Power
Chapter 8 The Curse of Power
Chapter 9 The Curse of Power
Chapter 10 The Curse of Power
Chapter 11 The Curse of Power
Chapter 12 The Curse of Power
Chapter 13 The Curse of Power
Chapter 14 The Curse of Power
Chapter 15 The Curse of Power
Chapter 16 The Curse of Power
Chapter 17 The Curse of Power
Chapter 18 The Curse of Power
Chapter 19 The Curse of Power
Chapter 20 The Curse of Power
Chapter 21 The Curse of Power
Chapter 22 The Curse of Power
Chapter 23 The Curse of Power
Chapter 24 The Curse of Power
Chapter 25 The Curse of Power
Chapter 26 The Curse of Power
Chapter 27 The Curse of Power
Chapter 28 The Curse of Power
Chapter 29 The Curse of Power
Chapter 30 The Curse of Power
Chapter 31 The Curse of Power
Author Note:
Immortality:
Immortality: Chapter One
Immortality: Chapter Two
Immortality: Chapter Three
Immortality: Chapter Four
Immortality: Chapter Five
Immortality: Chapter Six:
Immortality: Chapter Seven
Immortality: Chapter Eight
Immortality: Chapter Ten:
Immortality Chapter Eleven:
Immortality Chapter Twelve:
Immortality Chapter Thirteen:
Immortality Chapter Fourteen
Immortality Chapter Fifteen:
Author's Note

Immortality: Chapter Nine

7 0 0
By Sereena1246

We were still walking to Noel’s house. It was pretty far, but he warned me. We were playing twenty questions.

“How many siblings do you have?” I asked.

He glances away embarrassed, “Sixteen” he covered his answer with a cough, but I heard it and stopped walking, “What?” I asked shocked.

“I have sixteen siblings?” he said, but spoke in a questioning tone.

“Sixteen! What? Did your mom like getting knocked up that she had to do it sixteen times!” I exclaimed. He stared at me for a couple of seconds and then starts laughing like a hyena. I waited for him too stop laughing.

“For Werewolves, sixteen is small” he said.

“How is that small!” I exclaimed.

“Well we are in packs and so more people the more stronger. But don’t worry, only ten lives in the house. The other six live in neighbouring houses,”

My mouth dropped, “please tell me their not all boys”

“Nope only 8 of them are…in the house. Twelve of them are boys in the family”

“Please tell me your kidding,” I begged.

He chuckled, “nope” I groaned and kept marching forwards.

“How many siblings do you have?” he asked.

“One, he was my twin” I mumbled.

“Sorry” he mumbled.

“It’s fine, it wasn’t your fault,” I replied.

“Favorite colour?” he asked, changing the subject.

“Forest Green. Yours?”

“Same” I nodded my head.

“Favorite Sibling?” I smirked.

He groaned, “You can’t ask me that. All of them for all different reasons” he said. I laughed.

“Favorite past time?” he asked.

“Spacing out. I like to let my mind wander,”

“It’s your payment isn’t?” he asked.

“Well yea, but it’s still quite enjoyable because it lets you escape really annoying people” I glanced at him.

“I’m not annoying!” he shouted in defense.

“I didn’t say you were”

“But you implied it” he criticized. I laughed. He got me there.

“Any boyfriends? If yes who was your favorite in bed?” he perved.

I scrunched up my face, “gross, pass” he laughed.

“Okay, okay, whose you soulmate?” his question caught me off guard,

“How did―”

“Scents tell us many things” he answers me

“His name is Austin. He thinks I’m dead” I looked away from him.

“That’s must be really hard on you”

“It is actually” he grabbed my shoulder and turns me to face him. He pulled me into a hug. I was shocked and didn’t respond. He dragged his hands up and down my back and shockingly it felt comforting. I raised my arms and wrapped them around his waist. I cuddled my face into his neck. I hadn’t been hugged in so long and this felt comforting. We hugged each other for a while and we pulled apart.

“I’m may have just met you, but I’m going to promise you something okay. As long you’re around me, I wont let you be sad. You’re not alone anymore. I’m here for you now. Understand Bree?” I nodded my head.

“Good, just a little farther like 2 minutes and we will be there to meet my ‘giant’ family” he mocked me. I smacked his arm.

“It is giant” I mumbled and walked ahead while he is trailing behind laughing.

“Oh I must worn you, our aging is different from humans. So most of us look the same age and we live in a werewolf community”

“Even better” I muttered. He laughed.

“So how are you then? You look eighteen to me” I asked.

“Well in human I am eighteen, but I don’t think you want to know, lets just say I’m old” he smirk.

I stopped walking, “no tell me or I wont walk any further,” I threatened.

He raised his one eyebrow; oh I wish I could do that. He lunged at me, but I moved out of the way with my speed.

“Ha can’t touch this! Doo doo doo” I sang the tune out. He lunged at me, I was too busy dancing so I didn’t move fast enough and he caught me around my waist and lifted me onto this shoulder.

“That’s playing dirty! Put me down” I struggled and pounded on his back.

“Good thing you’re new at this because your punches are really weak”

“Is not!”

“Is too!”

“Put me down!” I shouted.

“Nope!”

“If you don’t put me down I’ll tell your family your dirty little secret!”

“I just met you, how do you know any of my secrets?” he sounded amused.

“Well it was worth a try” I gave up. He laughed.

“Knew you be different,” he muttered under his breath. Why does he keep saying that?

We arrived to his house. I was still on his shoulder and I was pouting and complaining the whole way there. He was getting annoyed with me.

“We’re finally here,” he groaned.

“Thank god! Are you going to put me down now?” I exclaimed.

He chuckled, “Nope”

“Put me down, Noel this instant!” I demanded.

“Do you really think demanding will help your case?” he asked amused.

“Please?”

He laughed. He walked up a couple of steps; I twist on his shoulder to look behind me to see what the house looks like. Sadly I couldn’t see much of it. He somehow opened the door and walked in.

“MOM! I’m home and I brought a hobo!” he shouted on the top of his lungs. No wonder, the noises in this house are chaotic.

“Eh!” I smack his head for his comment.

“You know its true,”

“I didn’t even wanted to come I was perfectly fine”

“Sure you were”

“I was!” I exclaimed.

“Noel!” A woman shouted. I couldn’t exactly see who it was cause I’m still hanging off Noel’s shoulder’s.

“Hello mom” he spoke causal like this is a regular occurrence.

“Put that girl down! That is no way to treat a lady,” his mother shouted. He dropped me to the floor.

“Finally!” I exclaimed. His mother shot him a dirty look. I look her up and down. She doesn’t even look 25! She looks exactly like Noel. I guess that’s where he gets his looks. How is it possible she looks 25? Then I remember their aging system.

“Hello I’m Evelyn,” she greeted me.

“Brianna,” I held out my hand. She shook it.

“Children these days don’t have manners. I’m glad you have some” was that a compliment or an insult?

“That was a compliment” Noel whispered in my ear.

“Thank- you” I gave her a kind smile.

“I’m guessing your staying for a few days?” she asked me.

“Well I wasn’t―” I started.

“Yes she is Mom, is that okay?” Noel interrupted me.

“Of course. It’s always nice to have another female in this house” she smiles at me.

“Thank-you. How can I repay you?”

“Well you could pay every night you spend here” she smirked. I paled. I don’t have any money or even clothes.

“Mom, she’s broke,” Noel muttered. I glared at him. I don’t want the world to know. He smirked.

“How did you expect to repay me then?” she raises her eyebrows.

“Uh I don’t know, help clean, cook, things like that?” I looked away from her stare. It was making me very uncomfortable.

“Mom, your making her uncomfortable” Noel said. How does he know this?

“Go get her room set up, I’ll like to talk to this young lady alone” she demanded Noel. He sighed and left the hallway. I’m shocked no one comes through here yet.

“Come, let’s go somewhere private” she started to walk away from me, I followed behind not wanting to get lost. We ended at a room and the other end of their house. I have to say they live in a large house. She opened the doors into what looked like an office.

“Hello Honey, we have a visitor to question” Noel’s mother spoke to a burly man. He had light brown hair with dark brown eyes that look almost black. I walked in shyly and Noel’s mother shut the door behind us.

“Who are you?” he barked out. I jumped. I looked around me to see if there were any other exits to run through if this goes badly. Sadly there is none.

“Your name?” he barked again

“Brianna” I whispered. I truly fear this man. I’m Immortal I know, but I still have fears.

“Have you heard of us before you met my son?” he barked out another question. I shook my head.

“I want verbal answers young lady!” he slammed his fist to the table. I shrieked.

“N-no sir” I stuttered.

“Why are you here then?” he barked.

“It wasn’t actually planned sir, your son wouldn’t let me be,” I whispered.

“Why were you in my forest then?” he barked.

“Again, accident. I was actually running away sir, from…people I know and I took a breather near the forest and then I got hungry and thirsty so I went in them to see if I could find some and then I ran into Noel. I was so scared…but then he started to explain and that’s how I got here” I rambled my explanation. He leaned back into his chair and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Your new” he stated. I nodded, but he growled so I squeaked yes. He nodded and continued to stare at me. I dropped my gaze.

“Your welcome into my household then Brianna. Let me call down the family to introduce you,” he went a clicked a button on his desk. Soon the door flung opened and I jump and took a couple of steps from the crowd that was coming in, mostly boys. As I look over them, most of them look like their father except for three. They look like their mother. One of them was Noel. He caught me staring and winked at me. I started to blush and looked away from them all.

“Children, this is Brianna, she’s going to stay with us for awhile until she gets a handle on life again. Make her feel welcome” their father looked mostly at the older kids that are on the other side of the room who are giving me death glares. I shrank back and looked away immediately. I counted head and only find ten in the room. So Noel wasn’t really lying then.

“Come on kids, tell her your names” Evelyn demanded.

Noel came up to me; “Hello Brianna, I’m Noel” he winked at me and stood beside me.

“Hi Noel, pleasure to meet you” I mocked him. He glared at me, catching on what I was doing. I smiled.

“Hi! I’m Arietta” One of the females who look like their mother came up to me.

“Nice to meet you” she nodded and walked out of the room. Two boys came rushing up to me, “I’m Darien and he’s my twin Drake,” he leaned towards me and mocked whispered, “he’s not the social one, can’t you tell?” one of the two young boys spoke.

I laughed, “It’s nice to meet you both” they both nodded and walked out of the room like the other one. Another one came up to me, he is the other one that looks like their mother and not their father, I wonder why I haven’t seen any mixed yet?

“Hello, I’m Kade, I hope you feel welcome here. If you need anything just call out I’ll hear” Kade winked at me. Noel growled at him. I jumped in my spot. Why is he growling? Kade was just being nice. Kade smirked at Noel and exit the room. Three more left. One of the boys came bounding up to me like he was excited to talk to me. That’s a relief, “Hi! I’m Lyndon! It’s finally nice to meet a new face that isn’t my family!” he showed a wide smile towards me.

“Well I’m glad I could help you with that situation then” I replied. I smiled towards him. He bounces out of the room. The only other female trudge towards me, “Hi. Gwen’s the name” she left before I could reply. I stared shockingly where she exit through.

“She doesn’t really like new comers” Noel whispered in my ear. I nodded slightly and I look towards the last guy in the room

“Vaughan” he spat and left immediately. My eyebrows shot up. So that was the other wolf that I saw in the woods. Who was that other wolf then?

“That was my cousin Cynthia,” Noel answered my not spoken question.

“Can you read minds? Because you keep answering my unspoken questions” I raise my eyebrows.

Noel seemed shocked, “Usually people just find it weird, but you knew right away. My question is how?” I looked away; I didn’t want to tell this guy too much. I just met him. Noel grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. Thankfully he dropped the subject. He led me to a stairwell and we both started to climb. I only had to go up one landing. I look up to find that this house has four stories. This is one massive house!

“Sorry but your room is going to be a old maids room. We are losing rooms since most of us want our own rooms these days” Noel explained.

“It’s fine. A room is a room, it’s not like I’m staying long. I’ll probably be gone in the morning,” I rambled on. Noel stopped walking and I didn’t notice until I ran into his back and stumbled backwards toward the floor. Two strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to my feet before I hit the ground.

“You do know my father said you could stay as long as you like” Noel said. He dropped his arms from my waist.

“I know, but I don’t want to wear out my welcome and I can’t handle being in a spot for more then two days” I look away from the hurt in his eyes. He nodded his head and started walking, leading me to my ‘room.’

“Here’s your room. I’ll go get some clothes for you and food” he nodded and left me in the hallway. I sighed and opened the door. The room wasn’t bad at all. It was plain looking, but its looks very cozy. I shut the door and went to fell onto my bed. Today was an exhausting day. I fell immediately to sleep. I heard the door open a little while later, but I took no notice to it. Someone lifted me. I mumbled incoherent words under my breath, but soon I was on my bed again. Someone pulled the blankets over me.

“It was truly an amazing experience meeting you, Bree” someone whispered and walked out of the room. I fell back into deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 293 23
When twins Skylar and Jake were born, their scientist parents used them as an experiment. Each was injected with a dose of serum that would supposedl...
1.8K 130 22
In a world where having a superpower is as natural as breathing, sixteen year old, Amanda Jones cannot make her power realize itself and of this, she...
136K 4K 19
❝That's the thing about love. It isn't going to be easy, it isn't going to be smooth, but it's going to be worth it. Because sometimes you have to ta...
194K 3.5K 42
Emma is just like every other teenage girl. She is well known by administrators as well as students at Dalton Highschool and she has always gotten go...