Alpha Blake (Complete)

By TheDreamCatcher_Girl

New Version of the Original The Alphas Mate . Changed Title July 25th 2k16 To Alpha Blake New story out Ca... More

The Alphas Mate
1
3
4
5
6 Run
Story Info
7
8
9 [1st Part ]
10[2nd Part]
11
12
13
Happy Holidays
14
15
16
Ch:17
18
19[ Part 1 ]
20 [ Part 2 ]
21
Follow Me!!!!!A/N
22
23
24 [Part 1]
25
END
Thank YOU
New Book Out

2

4.6K 107 0
By TheDreamCatcher_Girl

Hahaha

Catherine's POV

I was a rouge . I had run away from my pack . Why well they were monsters, I went through abuse everyday and I couldn't take it anymore . All my hope was finding my mate . A nice caring mate who would love me for who I am . Gosh just with that thought in mind I kept running towards a future that might be good or bad . Life for me was hard I had no one but my self . My parents left or gave me away I'm not sure I was a small pup at the time. But one thing I do know is that my mate is somewhere out there and I can't wait to find my mate .

As I ran forward I heard a growl that sent shiver around my body . By the power that the growl was transmitting I knew it was an alpha a strong one to be exact . I was screwed, I would die in the arms of an alpha and not be missed . I would never see the day light again . This was it . I slowly turn around and their a dark wolf stood in front of my a few feet away . If it wasn't for my werewolf sight I wouldn't be able to see him . His dark fur matched the sky as few start illuminated the sky . With no moon not much light was seen .

As my wolf eyes look up I meet a pair of silver eyes making my world stop "mate "

" Mate " my wolf howled in joy .

Out mate was standing in front of us .

-------

Alpha Blakes POV

It couldn't be .
A second chance mate, why

Why did the moon goddess curse me again . I've already lost my TRUE mate I don't need a replacement. My one and true mate is skylar .

I look at the pure white wolf in front of me . HOW ?

I don't want her or need her .

My wolf whimpered .

"Mate ..... I want mate "

NO ...

" What about skylar huh ? We don't need a fucking replacement "
I yelled at my wolf . I couldn't do this not now or ever . But for sakes of my wolf and mines sanity I need her near . Damn .
I growl in annoyance and shift .

" SHIFT NOW "

The wolf whimpered but did as told .

Soon a beautiful girl appeared in front . Her long dirty blonde hair flowed down her naked body . He head was down showing respect making my wolf mad .

" she is mate .. I need mate . You dare mess with her stupid human and you will find me "

My wolf screamed at me making a headache form .

" look at me "

I meet her eyes and I felt compelled by her beauty . Her unique eyes burned deep into my soul . Her eyes were a light grey violet color making them interesting .

I couldn't love her her .
I was a monster and even if I had to beat my self every day I would make sure to push her away for her sake . She couldn't be paired to a heartless beast and I would show her .

Show her the beast within .

------

Love Addie ...

Vote for the new version of the alphas mate :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 14.3K 25
~~ 'My Alpha's Hatred ' NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON~ Due to copyright reasons some chapters have been taken down and the full edited version is only avai...
89.6K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...
33K 1.2K 39
Sequel to 'Me and A rejection' Saphiya Bane Collins a ruthless Alpha, a possible savage. She could wipe out a whole world of innocents just to keep...
57.5K 1.4K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...