Aphrodite the Assassin (Theo...

By fangirl_life31

Aphrodite Kaade was an intelligent, young American girl who's parents were assassins. They unfortunately died... More

Wrong House
Out for Dinner
And so it Begins...
Just Partners Nothing More
Make and Model
We Can't Rush into Anything
Your Eyes
Can You Zip it For Me?
Argentine Tango
It's Not Too Far
Nightmares
Officially
I'm No Snitch
What Are the Odds?
Just for a Little While?
Never
Now Isn't the Time for Giggling
Target Practice
It's Just Part of the Job
That's Enough of That
21
Chianti
Tell Me Everything
Only Four Days
Metaphorical and Emotional Weights
Risk Taking
Under the Ground
Teenage Boys
Five Minutes
Not Without Me
I Own You
Lucky for You
It's Not Impossible
He's Not Worth It
Deep Breaths
Are You Flirting With Me?
No More Secrets
Not Too Normal
Oh Love
Training
Don't Lose the Key
She's Cute
Let's Play Darts
I'm Not Giving You Another Chance
The First
Fox
Time to Retire
Everyone Has a Breaking Point
Epilogue

Really

184 6 5
By fangirl_life31

I see him come through the doors and a gentle smile comes across my face. He sees me and carefully makes his way around everyone else that is greeting their loved ones too. He stops in front of me and sets his suitcase down. We both lean in for a quick kiss and I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, hugging him tightly. His arms fit in around my waist and he kisses my neck, ever so lovingly.

"I missed you," I say into his collar bone. He picks me up off the ground so we are at exactly eye level with each other. I squeal a little once my feet touch the ground, but am quickly silenced by his lips finding mine again. He sets me down after only a second or two.

"I missed you too," he replies. "It was a fast four days, though." He keeps his hands around my waist, so I keep mine around the back of his neck.

"Speak for yourself. I love Brice to death, but after three days..." I let go of him so I can look at him. I raise my eyebrows and catch myself looking at his lips rather than his eyes. I quickly change that and continue my thought. "Let's just say that he can be a bit childish at times. It's like having a teenager. Next time you go visit your family, let's have Miss Ida arrange for him to be further away," I joke.

"Or, next time I visit you could come along," he hints.

"I suppose that could work," I smile wider. "Although I'm sure we have plenty of time to plan for that?"

"Oh my God, yes. I love them all, but I think it's safe to say I have mutual feelings toward them that you do for Brice. After a while they start to get on your nerves. I get pushed around a lot because of the fact that I'm the youngest." I sigh in satisfaction because I have him back in my hands.

"Ready to go home?" He nods and keeps smiling at me.

"We should go visit France sometime soon. What do you think?" He puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses my forehead.

"Miss Ida mentioned that we should visit her too. How about after we catch Lionel we can make vacation arrangements. By the way, I have a lot to tell you." I pull myself up to his lips once more before we drive back home. It's a nice sweet and short kiss.

"It's not something you could have mentioned on the phone the other night?" I shake my head.

"No, I figured I should tell you in person. Let's wait until we get in the car," I say looking around, seeing nothing but people all around us. "It's confidential," I say raising my eyebrows. His smile is still clear across his face. He kisses my cheek, making me feel warm inside. He grabs his suitcase with one hand and wraps the other around my waist as we walk to the car. I notice a younger girl watching us as we walk out of the airport. Theo doesn't notice her, but I keep an eye out as we walk to the exit that leads to the parking lot. As we get closer, she hits the girl next to her on the arm. The other girl looks up and I see her gasp.

"What are you watching?" Theo looks down at me.

"I think you have a few admirers over there," I reply. He looks up and sees the two girls jumping around. He laughs a little bit and looks back down at me.

"Don't be getting jealous," he teases and pinches my side.

"Would you believe that I would have been the one doing that had we not met under the circumstances that we did? I'm not getting jealous at all, I'm just remember my days as a teenager like that. I completely understand what they're doing, and frankly, I think it's cute."

"So... like three? Four years ago?" he asks. I laugh and nod. I smile at the girls while Theo does his best to hide is face from them in case they take a picture. They smile back and me and wave. At least they're friendly. I wave back and they continue exchanging whispers between each other, huge smiles still across they're faces. "That's the first time that's happened in months. It's like I forgot I used to be famous before this." I don't say anything and think about what he said.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I finally ask. He thinks about it himself and shrugs his shoulders.

"I would classify it as neither good nor bad." We push through the exit door and wander to the car; poking and pushing on each other as we go.

"I missed the banter," I say aloud so he hears me over the noise. He kisses my forehead again and smiles as we get to the car. "Basically I missed everything," I tell him as I pop open the trunk for his suitcase.

"You're cute," he says snatching the keys from me. "Especially when you show you're feelings like this. Usually you don't do that." I try grabbing the keys from him. "I will drive home," he says keeping them away from me. "I got a lot of sleep on the plane. I want to hear all about this 'confidential' stuff on the way."

+++

Theo and I lie down in bed next to each other on top of the covers. It's about nine at night when we finally get back home. We stopped to eat before coming home, and traffic was terrible. Theo turns his head to the side to face me and I do the same so we're looking right at each other. He gives me a light, airy kiss.

"Was it as hard on you as it was for me?" he asks, letting the kiss go.

"I know Brice was with me for most of it, but I was lonely." Maybe it's because I was deprived of the kisses and little affections like that. "It was definitely harder than I anticipated. And it was only four days." He puts his hand under my chin and makes our lips meet again. My fingers reach up and brush his hand that rests on my face. We are kissing an awful lot. Not like I'm complaining, it has been four days. It's still a delicate kiss, which I love. I pull away first to say something, but get distracted by his eyes. Our faces are so close to one another's I can't help but look into his eyes.

"You're doing that thing where you don't talk and you just observe everything." I smile and run my hand through his thick hair.

"I do that?" I guess it's another one of those habits I picked up on.

"All the time," he says almost in a whisper. He leans in and kisses me a few times repeatedly and rests his nose on mine. My heart starts beating harder for no apparent reason that I can identify. I look up into his eyes and he is doing the same. We just sit in the silence, wondering what to do next. In the heat of the moment, I pull his face close to mine and kiss him, only this time a lot harder. We take breaths at the same time, coming off and on each other's mouths in synchronization. He takes his hands and puts them on my arms, pulling me to rest on top of him. I straddle him at the belt line, holding his face with both hands as I lean in to keep the kisses going. His hands wander to about my waist too. His cold fingers slide under the back of my shirt, resting comfortably on my lower back. I shiver at his touch.

"I really missed you," I say as our lips are still touching. His breaths are hitting me, and mine him.

"I can tell," he teases me. His hands move slowly around my back. We keep our lips locked tightly, both holding each other so we can't move away. He sits up straight and moves his hands around my stomach underneath my shirt. His thumbs tickle my ribs a little, making me laugh. I back away from him and pull my t-shirt off over my head, my silky hair cascading behind me. He sits up a little and pulls his own black shirt from behind him over his head. He throws it to the side of the bed and onto the floor. I laugh at how we're acting like we're experts. He might be in this subject, but I'm not. I notice I still have my sports bra on, while he now sits shirtless in front of me. We continue kissing and I can't help but feel his muscles. I trace lightly around his abs and along his arms a bit too. He leans in to my ear and kisses my neck just below it on my jaw.

"That tickles," I laugh, feeling the intimacy getting stronger with each kiss; every breath. His hands travel along the seams of the sports bra making me shiver. I start to smile as I kiss him, feeling the heat from his body hitting mine.

"What tickles?" he continues to taunt me. My cheeks feel warm as I start to blush.

"The kisses on my neck and your fingers touching me as light as you can. Especially by my ribs." The kisses get progressively harder, his tongue finding its way around. I'm not really into that kind of kissing, but I let him do it anyway because I don't really care. It adds to the moment. I find his bottom lip with my teeth during a kiss and hold onto it very lightly, holding us closer. I let go of his lip and back away from him. His hands are still by my sports bra. I find the bottom of the sports bra and grasp it with my fingers. He moves his fingers to holding the curve at my waist. I peel it off of my chest, revealing myself to Theo. He gently puts his hand around the back of my neck and pulls our lips to meet again; both of our touches intensifying. He pulls me so our skin is pressed tightly to each other. His hand is at my back and follows my jeans all the way around to my stomach. His thumb rests comfortably just on the inside of the waist of my jeans near my side. Kind of toward my hip. He just leaves it there, his other hand on the middle of my back, holding me on top of him.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," he says between breaths. I kiss him hard and hold his face with both my hands, letting him know I'm okay with it. His fingers touch the button of my jeans, carefully undoing it.

"No," I whisper between kisses, "I want to." I say those words more confidently than I thought I would have. Last time anything got this intimate with a guy, I was a junior in high school. We were at a party and one of the football players was drunk and it was a heat of the moment kind of thing for me. I wasn't drunk at all, but it all happened pretty fast then. I'm glad Theo and I waited this long. I glide my hands along his chest and over his ribcage. He slides the zipper of my jeans down, my next breath shakes.

"Is it your first time?" he takes his lips off mine completely to talk now. I look back at him and see a sort of concern in his eyes. His voice is low and sends shivers down my spine. I shake my head and touch his lips with my thumb.

"No, it's not. Don't tell anyone, though," I smile, keeping the seductive energy going. I take my turn and find the button on his pants too. I fumble around with it a little since it's sort of an awkward thing to do while I'm sitting on top of him. Theo starts to laugh at me at how un-graceful I can be. He finds my fingers and pushes them around, unbuttoning it himself and still maintaining the kissing.

"You have to be smarter than the button, love," he jokes. His mouth comes off mine and just looks at my eyes while he moves my jeans around at my hips. We stare into each other's eyes; I start feeling the intimacy. Good thing I put on cute underwear today, I think as I stare back into his brown eyes. I look down at his full lips, then back up to his eyes. I come off of him to slip off my jeans completely and toss them aside. I sit back on top of him. His fingers travel down and around to my hips, his cool finger touching my skin through the band of my aqua lace panties. I feel the hair on my arms stand on end. He lets go of my lips and reaches over to his bedside table to open the drawer on top. I stay close to his neck, planting little kisses along his jaw and on the side of his neck. He grabs a condom from the drawer and doesn't bother to shut it.

"I'm really glad you have one of those because I wasn't planning on having sex tonight," I let out a small laugh.

"Neither was I," he raises his eyebrows. "We're live-in-the-moment kind of people though, so I figured I should keep a few on hand." We both smile and I put my hands on his face before pulling his lips to mine. He pulls away soon after and just looks at me for a moment. "You're really okay with this?" he asks once more, just to check with me. I nod and maintain a smile on my face. "Because if you don't want to, I'm not going to force you."

"I'm sure. I really want to," I whisper, leaning forward to kiss him before he can say another word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 17.2K 45
(A/N: A word of warning for anyone reading - I wrote this story when I was very young. So yes, it is corny, and yes, it does need a lot of editing. I...
170 2 21
(My First Published Story) Enjoy! Eighteen year old Kyle Mason has been a Bounty-Hunter ever since he was fourteen years of age. Reasons were; when...
859K 21.6K 58
I would never admit this to anyone for as long as I lived, and I was going to hell for thinking it, but Theo Romano was hot when he was angry. It was...
510K 18.6K 29
Noah looked at me for a second before moving closer. I sucked the card off his lips but it faltered and fell to the ground. A second later I felt a p...