Falling For The Bad Boy

By Wordsmith_Ana

© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy o... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter twenty three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Epilogue
E X T R A S --- Graduation ---
E X T R A S --- Panicked Pandy ---
E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---
Friendship's Day Special

Chapter Thirty Five

86 7 0
By Wordsmith_Ana

There were two days left for prom and I still had NO partner.
It wasn't as if no one asked me out. No one appropriate asked me out.
There was a jerk from the debating team, who literally asked me to get laid with him. Then there was a weird geek from my math class who was too shy to say anything so he gave me a piece of paper with some cheap perfumed sprayed on it. It said "Prom?"
That's it. Then he ran away.
There were more guys but I found no one appropriate for me.

"I think we're gonna go alone to prom!" Emma said, sadly.

"Yeah..." I yawned; saying.

We were bunking our economics class and were in the cafe.
I was sipping my cold coffee and Emma was digging into her Brownie with chocolate syrup. We were so similar when it came to hungriness. We both were always ready to eat.

I was gonna die of boredom when I saw Drake entering the cafe with an anxious expression.

"Bond!" I shouted, excitedly.

Since that day, I've always called him bond. Things should've been more awkward between us, but surprisingly they weren't.

"Hey!" His face lightened up seeing us and he motioned towards our table.

"Hi Drake." Emma passed a greeting and he smiled at her.

"Why do you look so...not like Bond?" I frowned and asked.

"Nothing...um I was wondering, if you'll go with me to the prom?" He asked me so cutely that I wanted to laugh aloud on him.

"Off course!" Instead of laughing, I cheerfully grinned.

He let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally I have a partner." He exclaimed with an expression of relief.

"Aw. So I'm only an option. I thought you loved me!!!" I dramatically pouted.

"Off course I love you!" He played along.

This was the best thing with this guy. He never got really serious. It was fun being with him.
Unlike James, he made me feel comfortable. Even after awkward situations we were in, he always found a way to make me smile.

"Oh God I'm so alone," Emma played along too, frowning.

"Don't worry! You'll get a partner, gorgeous Emma!" Drake said. Ugh. He was such a huge flirt!

Emma blushed at that.
Wait. Emma just blushed. Did she kind of like Drake?
That's a great idea. I could set them up.

"Actually...I was thinking why don't you go together to prom. I'll ask James." I shrugged and said.

"Oh no. I will go with James... You both carry on!" Emma replied.

I eyed her for a minute in confusion but then decided to keep shut.

In the lunch break, I came to know that Emma herself asked James and he was ready to go with her. That was fine, I guess.

The girls made plan to go shopping for prom dresses today evening. I was so in. But the sad part was that Ella, Megan and Perry will also be there.
Though, I didn't mind as long as Emma was with me. I could count on her, I knew. 

So, after school, we directly went to the mall. We took two cars. One was mine and the other one was Megan's. Emma, Vinnie and Charlie sat with me while the three musketeers sat in her car.

Shopping was the best therapy for girls. I could shop all day and still wouldn't get tired at all.

We started with finding a dress for Charlie. Penn was wearing a grey tux and so she needed something that matched him. We all parted our ways to find a silver Lacey dress for our friend.

Finally, Megan found a perfect dress for Charlie. It was just what she needed.

One by one, everyone found their perfect dresses. But I was still finding one.

"June! Look at this..." Emma's excited voice reached my ears and I turned my head to look at what she was showing.

She held a baby pink dress in her hands with silver linings. My jaw dropped and eyes popped out as I saw the beautiful dress.

"It's perfect!" I screamed.

Emma grinned and walked into the changing rooms.
My face fell. Everyone found a dress, just not me...

I needed a real different and unique one.

I went deeper into the shop and went through every dress in detail. I still wasn't satisfied with any of them. When I was disappointingly returning from the side, my eyes fell on a red piece of cloth in a corner.

I smiled brightly and took out the dress from there.

My eyes glistened from the amount of beauty in front of me. It was a blood red sleeveless dress that fitted my body till my waist and then flowed out freely. The pattern was simple yet extraordinary. I quickly went in the changing rooms to try it on.

When I slipped my body into it, my face couldn't help but grin. It was one word: PERFECT.
I have got the best prom dress ever.
My minimum curves looked good in it and my cleavage was also visible through it.

It was neither too much nor too less.

I walked out of the room in haste of showing the dress to Emma.

"Em! Look what I found." I grinned and yelled.

There was no one on the left side of the corridor. I shrugged and turned towards the right side.

A blush made its way to my cheeks when I saw Zayd standing just in front of me, looking at me.
When he looked at me and what I wore, his eyes automatically checked me out. My cheeks reddened more.

After a moment of silence, his eyes met mine and he looked at me with an expression I couldn't understand.
I snapped my eyes away from him and started walked in the room again.

"You look...good...um different," the voice I've been craving to hear from so long spoke to me.
My neck swung towards him and I stared at him in disbelief.

I was too shock to react.

Jeez...

"T-thanks?" It came out as a question from my mouth and I slapped my head multiple times in my head for ruining it.

If I could ever do something perfectly, it was to embarrass myself in front of every human being.

After that, I didn't wait a second and ran into the room, sitting on the stool and calming my heart beat.

He looked so handsome. He looked so hot. He looked so devilishly sexy.
He complimented me. He really talked to me. He checked me out. He REALLY thought I looked good...

The little girl inside me jumped in joy and I just sat there, smiling like an idiot.

Why did he always leave such an impact on me?

After changing into my normal clothes again, I went out with a mind set that I will purchase this dress only.
I saw all the girls standing near the payment counter.

I started moving towards them when my feet froze.

Zayd and Ella stood hand in hand, facing the counter.
Ella held a shopping bag in her hand with her blue dress in it. She was smiling ear to ear and talking about something to Zayd.
Zayd smirked at something she said and then took his card back from the girl opposite them.

He paid for her.

HE PAID FOR HER.

Okay. That wasn't a big deal. She was his girlfriend.
But the thought that bugged me was that he never paid for any of his flings.

Till today, he has only paid for Tiana and me. Because till today, only we both girls were important to him.
And now...she was too.

I gulped down the lump in my throat and started walking again.

"You found your dress?" Emma asked me.

"Yeah...I did." I gave her a lipped smile and said, my eyes still on the happy couple in front of me.

"Don't look at them...they're just fake. You know that, right?" Emma held my hand tightly and asked.

"Yeah..." I looked down to blink back my tears and nodded.

"Jeez...marry me, please. I'll never hurt you!" She joked.

I literally laughed out loud on that.

I have got a crazy friend!

____________________________________

"Ugh! Mom, please let me go, he's waiting..." I pleaded as my mom clicked one more picture of me and my half sister.

Actually, she only wanted to capture me in my prom dress. But Ella being the spoiler, came in between.

Mom said I looked like a princess, which she will obviously say.
For me, I looked quite pretty and fine.

My dress was already perfect. My hair was tied up in a side bun. It was my mom's creativity and was really good. My makeup was dark today, but still not too much to look like a cake of makeup.
It was just enough for the night.

I wasn't excited at all.

Why would I be?

The guy I wanted to go with, was taking my half sister with him.

Speaking of guy...

"Mom, Drake is still standing on the door!" I scolded her and walked to the main door to open it.

"Oh" she pouted while I opened the door.

"Hi!" He waved childishly and smiled cheekily.

Ha ha he was so cute!

"Hey Drake!" I grinned.

"You look...wow!" He said in awe.

"Thanks!" I shrugged while looking at my dress and then him.

He wore a white tux and it really suited him.

"You look good too!" I complimented him, not wanting to be rude.

He dramatically put a hand on his heart and sighed "June Sullivan just complimented me!"

I punched his arm playfully and we laughed together.

After that, we left.

Reaching our destination, my mood was just..okay. I was not as excited as any other school girl.
I was just normal. And it bothered me.

I should be cheerful, right?

Then why am I not?

We got out of his expensive car and hand in hand entered the party. As soon as we entered the hall which looked like a ball room now, I spotted my friends at a distance.

"I'll be back, Bond!" I told him and moved towards the girls.

Emma looked beautiful in her baby pink dress. She stood with James, laughing about something I didn't know. It was like...they had their own funny world together in which they got lost sometimes.
I chuckled at them and then greeted them.

"Hey everyone!" I said and everyone's heads spun towards me.

"You look Gorgeous with a capital G!" Vanessa chimed in and jumped and that's when I noticed her in her golden gown.
She looked like a star.

"You look like a Star with a capital S!" I laughed and replied to her.

Everyone laughed and then I saw Charlie in her white and silver gown. My mouth hung open.
They all looked too good and here I thought I was pretty.

"Your dress, June! I curse myself for not finding that one!" Emma pouted and said.
I laughed more on that.

"You always look good June. But today, you look...I have no words?" James said, chuckling at the end.

"I look I have no words? I haven't heard of such compliment..." I played along.

"I invented it!" He stood straight and made a proud expression while Emma and I started laughing on the poor guy.

After some time, Zayd and Ella entered the party. I wouldn't lie at all. Ella looked like really really hot and beautiful. Her blue gown was flawless and it looked even better on her.

She was better than me in almost everything.

Zayd, carried a black tux and his sexy smirk. His hair were actually made up today, unlike his usual ruffled.
I liked that one. The messy Zayd. He was mine...

He can never be mine...

I pushed the bad thoughts away as Drake took me to the dance floor. We danced a lot. Sometimes on raps. Sometimes on slow songs.

It was fun. Our friends joined and it was better that way.
Every single person in the hall was enjoying.

After an hour of dancing, I was thirsty.

I told all of them that I need a drink and went towards the bar.
I decided to take soda, keeping in mind my "anti-alcohol" plan.

I took few sips of it and then kept it, sitting not so comfortably on a chair and watching everyone dance. My legs were now aching because of the red high stilettos I wore.

I suddenly wanted to relax. In front of all these people, I couldn't do that.
So I got up and started walking towards the restrooms.

Once I was in it, I put off my heels and sat on one of the chairs inside. I massaged my feet and then sat comfortably, leaning on it.
When my legs felt better, I got up and looked at myself in the mirror.

My makeup was still in place. My bun was still in place. I was alright.

"Perfect!" I grinned and winked at my own self in the mirror.

Then I made my way out of the place.

There was a huge corridor now, that led to a room and then the huge hall.
The corridor was empty and it scared the shit out of me.

I walked faster and faster.

It had rooms on either side of it and I wondered while walking, who resided in them. This hotel looked expensive and all, so obviously rich people would be there.

I was almost to the room when a hand pulled me inside a room on the left side of the corridor.

I felt like I was going to die. Someone was kidnapping me. Oh my God! What have I done to deserve such death?

I started screaming on top of my voice when a hand covered my mouth tightly and held my hands back pushing me to a hard surface, a wall, I suppose.
The room was dark. I couldn't see anything. It scared me more.

I kicked and tried to free myself but the evil kidnapper was stronger.
After a while, I stopped fighting back and leaned on the wall.
I moaned in pain that my hand was suffering by his hard grip.

"Sshhh...." He whispered.

His grip loosened and his body relaxed the same time my body tensed.

It was a familiar touch...a familiar whisper...

He removed his palm from my mouth and held both my hands, pushing both of them to the wall, at either side of my face.
Then he leaned closer...and closer till I could hear his breathing on me.

I could also hear my heart beating the fastest it could ever beat. I bet he could hear it as well.

I didn't know what he was doing...or going to do.

I just wanted the moment to stop.

I opened my eyes slowly and stared in the darkness in front of me.

I saw brown eyes...staring back in mine.
My gray sight turned blurry as tears made it's way in them.

I didn't know why the tears came...maybe it was the fact that I was touching him after so long...or it was because I missed him.

"I..." I started...but my voice choked and it shut me up.

"You?" He almost whispered.

I couldn't understand what was happening and why.

Why was he here? Why the hell was he holding me like this?

Before I could understand anything, he leaned in more and touched his lips with mine.

For a moment, the world stopped.

My eyes widened to the size of saucers when I realized he was kissing me.
Immediately and hungrily, my lips responded to his and I felt pleasure taking over.

I was craving for this for so long...

I poured out all my feelings in that kiss.
The moments that I lived without him and missed him, were hard as fuck. And now I kissed him like it was a backup.

We together kissed and made it up for all the times we couldn't kiss.
Happy thoughts filled my mind.

He's kissing me. He's back. He's mine...

His hands left my hands and moved to my waist, pulling me too close. As soon as he did that, my hands moved to his hair and I moved my fingers through them like old days.
I wanted them back. The old days...

I was just getting comfortable by each passing moment when he suddenly pulled away and in a reflex of moment, went out of the room, banging the door hard against the wall.

I breathed harshly and looked at the closed door in front of me.

He left...

Just like this...

No reason...

No explanation...

No goodbyes...

He just left....again.

________________________________

Hey people.

Don't hate it me pls :p

June's red dress is in the picture on the side :)

Comment and pour your feelings and opinions out please. It will only encourage me to write more.

Remembers guys, it takes HOURS to write one chapter, fifteen minutes to read one and only a single second to vote.

I hope my hard work of hours increases reads and votes.

It's already 810 readers  <3

I love you all!!!

-Ana

***READ, VOTE, COMMENT***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
Glass [ENG] By Ovska

Teen Fiction

324 6 37
You know that story by heart, don't you? The story about a boy straight from the magazine, about a new girl, not like other girls... And the story ab...
4K 267 51
Moving to a new town , new school and making new friends April had to do it all but... With zero memories to her past. She doesn't remember where s...
5.4K 382 20
[COMPLETED] He wrecked me. His smile. His eyes. His words. I had fallen for him. Hard. Zayden Walker. The boy behind the reckless beating...