Falling For The Bad Boy

By Wordsmith_Ana

© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy o... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter twenty three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Epilogue
E X T R A S --- Graduation ---
E X T R A S --- Panicked Pandy ---
E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---
Friendship's Day Special

Chapter Thirty Two

69 4 0
By Wordsmith_Ana

In a room full of thousand or more teenagers, I was feeling lonely as hell.
My friends dragged me to a party on Saturday. I was in no mood to go because things were not the same anymore. But they managed to convince mom and I couldn't refuse in front of mom. She would have asked the reason and I couldn't afford to give her stress by telling her my current situation in school. I was totally bullied by Ella and her puppets' words regularly at school. I ignored for a few days but after that, it was unbearable.
Hearing by every other person around that I was a loser was something I wasn't able to hear. Emma punched some of them and shut them up but she couldn't do it with the whole school, so she stopped after two days. I stopped sitting at the popular table. Everyone said they'll come with me but I refused and told them to carry on. I didn't want my other friends to suffer because of me.
James and Emma always stayed with me, though. They sat with me on the corner table to accompany me. They companied me at home some days and that made me feel better.
In the last few days, I have developed a really soft corner in my heart for the both of them.

But I still wasn't able to forget the times I spent with my best friend.

No one could ever replace those days.

Today's party was at Jasmine's place. She was a really sweet and understanding girl. She never judged me even after all the changes that took place in these past days. She even invited me personally. That was one of the reasons I agreed when James and Emma dragged me.

Now Emma and I sat on the bar; drinking. James went to his buddies. Charlie and Vanessa were with the other group. I didn't mind. They couldn't break their friendship with Zayd just because all that happened. They couldn't be rude to Ella just because she was rude to me.
But I still felt bad that they so easily accepted her in their group.

I had nothing to do in this party. So I preferred only drinking. I have had six tequilas till now and I was still sober. I wanted more.

Emma was not drinking much. She preferred some cocktail, while I took another glass of vodka.
I almost finished my drink when James came and sat with us.

Another guy sat near him. He looked like his twin.
Woah. I didn't know James had a twin.

"You have a twin! Exactly hot like you! I didn't know that," I narrowed my eyes at James and asked.

"June...what are you talking about? I have no twin.." He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"But there is a guy sitting near you...looking exactly like you.." I pouted.

"Wow! She's drunk... I haven't met drunk June ever!" Emma exclaimed, jumping in her seat.

"I'm not a drink, Em! I'm a girl." I snapped.

They both bursted into laughter after that. I looked at them in confusion.

"Dance?" James came to me and asked.
I grinned and held his hand, jumping towards the dance floor.

We both swayed our bodies to the current song. It was some rap song and I was loving it. I wrapped my arms around James' neck and he did the same on my waist. He pulled me close to him and I gladly went closer, grinning more.

He was looking at me as if I was a chocolate ice cream. I laughed more on that. I rested my head on his shoulder and kept dancing and laughing.

I felt soft kisses trailing on my neck and I welcomed them by moaning. The soft kisses turned into passionate and hungry ones and he moved from my neck to my jaw line.

B-but this was James... No this wasn't right.

"Mmm...James. No, let me go..." I pushed him away slowly and came back to my senses.

"June...I love you," he said, looking in my eyes sincerely.

I could see the love he had for me. But unfortunately I didn't have any feelings for him. Not a bit.
I sadly looked at him and then decided to not say anything.

I turned back and walked away. I reached a corridor and saw staircase at the end of it. Without thinking, I walked towards it.

Before I could step up the stairs, someone held my wrist and pushed me against the wall.

"Hey baby, want an awesome night?" A strange voice reached my ears. I looked in the stranger's eyes in confused state. They were gray eyes, just like mine...only darker.

I didn't recognize his face at all. He was a stranger, and he looked dangerous. But hot.

"Stay away, asshole!" I pushed him harshly and shouted.

"Wait!" He shouted back and followed me as I stepped up the stairs.

Yes, I was drunk but not drunk enough to not know that he could hurt me.

I ran faster and reached the first floor. I looked towards the right of the newly found corridor and then left.
On the left corner, I saw two familar figures making out.

My eyes filled and my heart ached with betrayal. I sat down near the staircase; moving my neck away from them.
I then sobbed silently into my palms and cried my heart out.

I hated him. I hated her. I hated them. I hated to see them together.

Lustful moans reached my ears and I felt worse than before. They were clearly enjoying what they were doing.

"Babe, you'll forget your pain in my arms. I can show you what's pleasure...come with me," the stranger's voice whispered in my ears and I felt he sat really close to me now.

I looked up at him from my palms and sobbed again.

He wiped the tears away from my cheeks and smirked. His smirk was different from Zayd. It was naughty. Zayd's smirks were always bad boyish and sexy.

"Who are you?" I whispered back.

"Come," he shook his head and held out his hand.

I held his hand and stood up with him. We walked towards the right of the corridor and then into a room. I heard some voices calling me. They were familiar. But I didn't bother opening the door and looking out.

All I did was to welcome the stranger's touch. He met his lips with mine and I felt like heaven.
After that, all I did was to get lost in the moment.

___________________________________

The first thing I felt when I woke up was hangover.

Ugh.

I couldn't handle alcohol well but still chose to drink it everytime. I promised myself I won't drink ever now. However, I did that every time I got a hangover but never fulfilled it.

When my eyes opened, shocked filled inside me and I tried to understand what the fuck was happening.

I was in some strange room, laying on the bed with a stranger...half naked.

The red dress I wore was half slid down my body. My bra was unclasped. My hair were ruffled and I was a mess.
I snapped my eyes to the guy sleeping near me.

He was a complete stranger... Who was he?
I saw that he was naked...at least shirtless. I didn't know the rest because sheet covered the lower half of his body. I didn't even want to know about the other half at all!!! I couldn't see his face because his back was turned towards me. But OH GOD.

What the fuck did I do?

I slept with a stranger...

I had sex with someone other than Zayd...

I felt guilty as hell.  I felt as if I was cheating on Zayd.
But why?

I was not even sure of having sex with him because I couldn't remember anything that happened yesterday night. I just know that I was crying because I saw my dearest half sister making out with Zayd.

After that, everything was blank.

Who was this guy?

I hurriedly got out of the bed. Wearing my dress properly, I made my hair and ran out of the room; carrying my stilettos in my right hand.

What I saw, totally disgusted me. The corridor had many spoilt teenagers lying. Some were asleep, some were laughing, some were still making out.

I covered my nose with my palms to avoid the bad smell of alcohol and stepped away from all of them.
I reached the staircase and walked downstairs.

I just wish no one sees me.

I didn't want anyone to see me like this. I was myself ashamed of my deeds. What will I say when mom will ask me where was I the whole night?

Fuck fuck fuck!!!

I was hella scared.

I was going to run faster down the stairs but I stopped in my tracks as soon as my eyes fell on a familiar figure standing down the stairs with a panicked and concerned look on his face.

My insides melted seeing him. His eyes were worried, his eyebrows were furrowed and those lips which are always curved up in a smirk, carried frown.

I froze where I was and took that moment to stare at him.

I knew I wanted to go and hug him. But I also knew I won't be able to swoon over him once he will see me.
So I stayed and looked at him...

He was gorgeous.

I didn't even deserve that piece of beauty.

But I still lov-

"Where the hell were you?"

My face drained out all the color as the gorgeous guy in front of me suddenly shouted on me.

I looked at my left and then, right.

I was sure... He was talking to...me?

A smile made its way on my lips on its own. Happiness took over all the emotions in my heart. He said those words to me. He uttered those five words to ME.

"What did you not understand in that question? And why are you smiling, you psycho?" He yelled again, pulling me out of my world.

"Oh." My smile went away and I mumbled.
Seriously June? All you could utter was 'oh'?
I never left chances of embarrassing myself.

"June! What the hell?" I heard my friend's voice and my eyes snapped towards her.

"Em!" I shouted back.

"Where were you the whole night? Do you have any idea how worried we were?" She rushed to me and hugged me while scolding.

'We'?

Was he worried about me?

"I...um" I started. "I fell asleep..." I pulled away.

Zayd looked at me with a clenched jaw and pressed lips. As if...as if he knew I was lying through my teeth.

"Oh my God, where did you find her?" James' voice brought me back to reality once again.

"She fell asleep...can you believe it?" Emma replied to him, laughing.

"I'll go now." Zayd turned around and left as soon as James came and stood by my side.
That didn't surprise me at all.

He was probably getting irritated by my sight.

I frowned at the realization.

"Let's go home..." I muttered and carried myself outside.

________________________________

Thank you guys for your support till now <3

Please keep reading.

I'm gonna add this story in 'your story India'.
I just hope it gets completed in time.

Thank you once again.

-Ana

***READ, VOTE, COMMENT***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 382 20
[COMPLETED] He wrecked me. His smile. His eyes. His words. I had fallen for him. Hard. Zayden Walker. The boy behind the reckless beating...
Glass [ENG] By Ovska

Teen Fiction

324 6 37
You know that story by heart, don't you? The story about a boy straight from the magazine, about a new girl, not like other girls... And the story ab...
11.9K 361 13
"Was that the only reason you talked to me?" I asked in a whisper. "What reason?" "That our parents have known each other from a while?" I asked. "N...
1.3K 391 30
Meet Thea A naturally blond seventeen years old high school girl who doesn't really believe in the four lettered English word 'LOVE'. "How can the t...