Falling For The Bad Boy

By Wordsmith_Ana

© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy o... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter twenty three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Epilogue
E X T R A S --- Graduation ---
E X T R A S --- Panicked Pandy ---
E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---
Friendship's Day Special

Chapter Thirty.

93 3 1
By Wordsmith_Ana

Imagine me in a gents undergarment shop, selling men different sizes of underwear. No? Off course, a BIG NO. Its a total bad idea because I'm so much of a dirty minded girl. Maybe I'll imagine the sizes of their dicks and asses when they'll tell me their underwear sizes.
That's just yuks.

Next.

Now imagine me in an ice cream parlour, selling ice creams to cute little kids. Yeah...that's better I guess. As long as the kids won't turn out to be creepy or whiny, I was okay.

I ticked that advertisement in the newspaper and sighed.
The sound of the microwave caught my attention. I walked towards it and saw that oats were ready. This was mom's daily breakfast now.
I served them in a bowl and went towards mom's room. Knocking, I walked in.

She was reading the newspaper too.

"Breakfast's ready!" I sang and gave her the bowl.

"Thanks darling, you've got school today?" She smiled at me and I nodded at her question.

"I'll come late today, mom. Miranda will take care of you. She's on her way," I told her, examining myself in the mirror.

Miranda was our new maid. Because I went to school and had extra practices for the debate competition, she took care of mom all day.

"Why? Practice again?" She asked; chewing her meal.

"No, I'm gonna go work at an ice cream parlour." I said; grinning.

Mom looked at me shockingly. Her face did not seem happy by hearing that. I shrugged at her. I had to do it. Our savings weren't enough for daily expenses. And I couldn't use the bigger amounts in mom's accounts. They were for my higher studies.

"You aren't working." Mom stated; stubbornly.

"Mom, it's important. And I'm not gonna work for more hours, just three hours." I shrugged and smiled gleefully to assure you.

"But June, I have enough savings. We can deal with it easily, kiddo!" She protested again.

I sighed, afraid I will have to tell her the reason now.

"Mom. Your savings are spent in the car repairing. The car was totally damaged. I sent it for repairing and servicing. It took away our savings of three months. So I just have to work." I softly said; explaining it to her.

Her face fell and she suddenly looked older. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head signalling her not to worry.

"I'm sorry, darling. That's my entire fault. You're paying for it now..." She almost had tears.
I hugged her.

"No mom. I can do it. I'm your daughter, after all. You're a super woman." I kissed her cheek; assuring her again.

She finally smiled. She took all the details about the new job from me and then let me go.
I left in hurry; already late by ten minutes. I guess I'll have to skip the first lecture now.

Reaching the school, everybody looked at me like I was a ghost. Like I did something wrong. I didn't want this right now. The least I would like after all the drama going on in my life from some weeks was the high school drama.

I didn't look at anybody and found my way to my locker. I found Emma there.

"Thank God! Why is everybody staring at me again?" I asked her; furiously.

"Um...they're just rumors. Like always. They always get new ones everyday.." She said. But there was something hesitant in her tone.

"Yeah, but I am the queen bee. It never happens with ME. No one fake rumors about me," I said in my bad girl attitude.

"June...I don't think you're the Queen bee anymore.. There's this new girl Zayd is going crazy about since a few days. You weren't coming because of your mother and so you didn't know." She almost whispered to me.
"And as you know, everybody knew about Zayd being with you in an almost relationship, they are staring at you pitifully....um well, because that girl basically replaced you..."

Her words stung in my heart like a knife. She replaced me? Nobody in hell replaces me!!!
And wow. Just wow. Zayd is going crazy about her and she is the new Queen bee and what not???

I was boiling from anger suddenly. It was high time now. I kicked hard on the lockers and a lock broke. I didn't know who the hell that locker belonged to and I didn't care.

"June! Calm down...you're ...you're scaring me!" Emma held me by my shoulders and tried to calm me down.

"Let's see who this fuckin girl is. What the fudge is her name?" I calmly spoke; gritting my teeth.

"Um...Ella Valentine."

The reply came.

__________________________________

I didn't see Ella in any of the classes. Thank God we didn't share any. Because I'm sure if we did, I would have killed her unmercifully.

I got to know this new queen bee wasn't so sweet. She swore a lot...well just like me. But unlike me, she was really rude to people. She treated them like shit and behaved like she owned the world.
Also, everyone said, there was something familiar about both of us. They didn't know what, but something was.
Great.

We were right now sitting in the cafeteria; waiting for the new Queen bee and her puppets - as everyone called them. Her puppets were Megan and Perry. Typical sluts.
They deserved to be with her.

But they all didn't deserve the tag I once had. That was just...NO.

I was digging the spoon in the ice cream bowl as if I'll kill it. I was in no mood to see the bitch.
God! I haven't seen her and already hated her.

"Let that ice cream live in peace, girl." James said, chuckling.

"Leave her alone, James. She's in no mood." Emma snapped back.

"Hey...Juno. But you can't be like this with us, babe." Charlie stated, upset from my behavior.
Lately everyone gave me this 'Juno' nickname.
I sighed.

"You're right. I'm upset, but...I can't behave like this. Its just...that...I feel stabbed. Not just by Zayd, but by all those people who gave me the Queen bee tag. I feel that it was really easy to replace me with some other chick." I shook my head as I shared my feelings with all my friends...except Jordan, who sat there staring at me mysteriously.

"We understand, Juno. But you can just chill for now. Or if you want, we can be bitchy to her together!" Vanessa winked at me playfully and said.

I laughed out on that and everyone else joined me.

And then came the play boy.

He entered the cafe with pride on his face. I watched him as he waited for the girl of his current dreams.

"Listen June, I want you to know that we are with you. No matter what happens, we're in this together alright?" Emma whispered to me.
I nodded at that.

"Relax Juno!" Penn, Vanessa and Charlie said in unison.
I nodded again.

My eyes were fixed on the door of the café.
I could see a girl coming in.

Oh boy.

She was tall. That was the first thing I noticed as she stood tall with Zayd.
They sweetly held hands and I saw her attire then.

She wore...hot pants?

Holy shit, who wore hot pants at school?
And where was her uniform?

Didn't she know we only get to wear casuals at important days?

Her crop top revealed her cleavage and I could see the fair skin of hers. She wasn't pale. She was fair and it made her look attractive. Adding to the look, her toned long legs had all eyes on them.

A brunette, she was. Just like me. She had messy waves. Just like me. But the difference was that she had bangs too.
And her face had a kind of expression that told everybody that she ruled them.

Well, she did not.

Not to forget, she was really, absolutely, pretty and gorgeous.
Now I know how she replaced me. Her blue eyes were so big that any guy would fall for them.

But wait...she looked familiar.

Why did she look so familiar?

They both walked towards our table and I knew Zayd was going to sit here with her. I saw her puppets following her and they made their way to us too.

Lunch was going to be dramatic, I could feel it.

With those slutty cleavages, definitely our table was going to get spoilt.

All the eyes were on us. Corrections. All the eyes were on her as she walked to us and sat down with Zayd on the empty seat beside Charlie. Corrections again, Zayd sat on the chair and she sat on his lap. The puppets sat between Emma and Zayd.

That's when I heard her voice.

"Hey people, how are ya'll?" She spoke.

Woah. Her accent was British. No, Asian. I don't know. But she was definitely not an American.

"Cold as ice, Ella." Emma sweetly tried to frame and then rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I can see that." Ella bitterly said this time.

Everyone else started talking too. I quietly dug in my ice cream. But now I was actually eating it. Not looking up from my bowl, I concentrated only on the ice cream.

I decided it was better not to speak up. I also decided I won't pick up a fight till she will remain sweet. If she'll be nice, I'll be nice as well.

"June, have you got your practice today?" Vanessa asked all of a sudden.

I looked at her and shook my head; smiling. "No, I don't."

"So you are June." Her irritating voice mocked. I was getting a feeling this conversation wasn't going to end well.

"Yes, I am June. And you are Ella..." I dubbed her voice.

"Duh! Off course!" She rolled her eyes and I took this as a sign to ignore her and eat again.

Everyone kept chatting except Emma and I. Whenever Zayd spoke, his voice left a kind of electrifying feeling in me. I didn't know what was going on.
But the worst happened when I heard some unusual sounds. My eyes followed the sound and fell on Zayd and Ella.

And there they were, making out.
The sight of Zayd touching her like he did to me was nauseous. I had the strongest urge to puke. I felt cheated when he held her waist and pulled her closer like he did to me. I felt my heart shattering when he bit her lip like he did to me. She moaned against his lips and they continued.

I couldn't see that anymore.
I wanted to puke.

I got up and was going to rush towards the washroom but the feeling came faster. And I vomited.

There. On the table.

The love birds parted and Ella took a few steps back screaming "Ew!"
She looked at me disgustingly and I felt worse.

Zayd was looking at me that way too. As if I irritated him. As if he was mad at me because I interrupted his making out session. He got up; held Ella's hand and dragged her out of the cafe. Maybe to a quiet place.

I couldn't stand anymore; so holding the chair I sat down.

"Are you okay? What the hell happened?" Emma panicked.

"I-I am okay..." I managed to voice out.

"You should head to the hospital."

More voices kept saying things like these and I felt worst.
After that, Emma took me to the washroom. I washed my face and drank lots of water. When I felt better, I sat down on the sink and thought about what just happened.
It was pure humiliation.

Slowly, the tears came. I felt so weak at the moment. I felt so unlike me. I was not this girl.

Zayd treated me like I was some other chick now. He looked at me like I was just another girl drooling over him.
I was now one of his fan girls.

But I didn't know why I felt, I was different for him. He always made me feel so special. He treated me like princess.
And then all of a sudden, this drastic change.
All of a sudden, he easily replaced me. He easily forgot me and all those moments we have spent together.
Were they not important to him?

Because for me, they were my entire life.

I managed to convince Emma to let me go home.
I rushed home and met mom; telling her I wasn't feeling fine, I went to sleep.
She told me she had a surprise for me when I wake up. I wondered what it was. But more than that, I wondered what was the reason of this sudden change. Of that goodbye.

___________________________________

Waking up, I heard sounds of people talking. I immediately sat up. There are guests.
Was this the surprise?
I wasn't looking forward to this.

I washed my face and changed into a decent pair of jeans and a pink shirt. Leaving my hair messy and natural, I walked downstairs.

He sat there on the huge couch with mom. They were talking, smiling and looking so comfortable with each other.

"Look who's here!" Mom looked and me and said; grinning.

"Dad." I spoke; smiling sweetly.

I was seeing him after so many years. He only sometimes came on my birthday parties. Since I was born, he didn't live with us. He already had a new wife and two kids.
I ran into his arms; happily. He last came on my fourteenth birthday and I have missed him. Whatever the situation was, he was the only person I considered dad. He was not the best father, but at least he loved me.

He hugged me back and then made me sit near him -- between mom and him.

"How is my princess?" He asked; cupping my cheek.

"Better than ever, dad." I said and looked up.

And then I realized dad wasn't the only guest we had here.

On the opposite couch, sat a girl my age and a small boy of six. The boy was grinning at me and the girl looked at me wickedly.

Those pair of big blue eyes stared at me evilly. And I couldn't make out why the hell was she here.

"June, that is Jay and Ella." Mom said; her voice seemed happy.

How the hell could she be happy?

"What is she doing here? Who is she?" I blurted out in panic.

Mom looked at me with wide eyes and gave me a look that said "you better behave, kiddo".
I cleared my throat and looked at dad.

"She is your half sister, June..." Dad told me.

Uh-oh.
I could smell trouble here.

____________________________________

Surpriiiiiseeeee :D

What the heck will happen now?

Haha xD wait for the next one.

-Ana

***READ, VOTE, COMMENT***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.7K 46
Joshua Taylor. Whenever people hear that name, they would shake with fear. Why? Because that name belongs to the school's bad boy. He was mysterious...
21.5K 775 30
Here: Meet Ashley Riverwood, Hellingfield's queen bee. Seemingly flawless, her just-as-doll like posse behind her, the school practically bowing down...
5.4K 382 20
[COMPLETED] He wrecked me. His smile. His eyes. His words. I had fallen for him. Hard. Zayden Walker. The boy behind the reckless beating...
2.4K 51 30
Thomas Parker aka hot, popular, bad boy and best friend of rich and equally as hot, Jacob Lawson, practically ran the school. After all, everyone di...