You Should Be Illegal (Onisio...

Por YourSweetSacrifice

"Black Veil Brides? Sounds emo." Greg said hitting the search button. What he saw in the results changed h... Más

Banana Powerrrrr(Just A Note)
On the floor, on the floor
Emo Douchebag Person
Now there'll be fanfiction about me wearing special panties
Gryffindor Greg, Loser Lainey
Goodbye Agony
"I love you too, An- uh I mean Lainey"
"Don't you dare, Ashley!"
Your place or mine?
I'm An Asshole, Baby
You heard me. Cuddle me.
But last night, you said you ended up in Palm Springs dancing on tables
The warmth. The affection.
Greg's attracted to kitchenware
If these sheets were the states, and you were miles away,
Daddy
Greg and Andy sitting on a tree.......
Love Isn't Always Fair
Can you tell from the look in her eyes? (We're going nowhere)
If You Can't Hang Then There's The Door, Baby.
What's So Good About Picking Up The Pieces?
Karma's A Bitch
It's A Contractual Relationship
Love Me Or Hate Me But You Want To Fuck Me ͜ʖ ͡°)
I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream ( ͡° ͜
Could You Be My Heroine?
Author's Note
I Promised You And Now I'm Home Again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Final)
Sequel and Other Stuff

What? A crush? What?

1K 52 50
Por YourSweetSacrifice

*Andy's pov*

I thanked Jake for letting me crash for the night and headed out for the airport early morning. He asked what my plan was now and I told him I was meeting a friend, he left it at that.

I grabbed coffee while I waited at the airport. I didn't really know what I was going to do the three days till I met Greg but it seemed like the best decision right now.

Sure I explained vaguely why I couldn't come to the studio for the next five days, not everyone was entirely convinced but they couldn't really do much about it.

If I really think about it, I'm not entirely sure what all had happened in the past 24 hours.

I had a massive fight with my girlfriend, I stormed out, I made a plan to a guy I had a slight crush on.

Wait what.

What did I just say? A crush? What?

I looked around me thinking, suspicious if people could hear me thinking.

But everyone just carried on doing what people do at airports, minding their business.

What was I really doing? Was I even in my senses? Should I pick up my stuff and go back?

But go back where? My house? Where my angry girlfriend must be sleeping without a concern. Or to a dim and dull hotel room? Where do I have to go?

Before I could think more I heard the announcement and headed to continue with my current plan.

I spent rest of the journey listening to music and catching up on all the lost sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

"I'm going, Lainey." I said to my wife, picking up my bag.

"Have fun. Miss me."

"Will do. Mercades will come over in a few?"

She said in a coolly painting her nails. "Yup. Oh and say hi to everyone from me."

"Yeah sure, say hi to your girlfriend for me too." I said with a smirk.

"Fuck off" She said throwing a pillow at me.

"Fine, fine. Oh and I might meet Andy while I'm there."

"Alright, say hi to your boyfriend for me." she smirked.

I threw the pillow back at her but she was smart enough to duck before it could hit her.

"Ha. Loser. Bye now." Lainey said laughing.

I waved bye smiling and headed towards the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

I reached my mom's place and was greeted by her, my sisters and a few of my cousins.

Satan, I loved my family.

I wish this was over soon.

I thought about how I was going to meet Andy soon and couldn't help but smile.

Going through these two days would be so worth it.

***********************************************************************************************

Smaller chapters, can be kind of annoying ikr but I feel much more in my senses now so the story will really pick up from here. I hope.

Thanks for reading <3 <3

Well, hope you liked the chapter ,comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...