Falling For The Bad Boy

By Wordsmith_Ana

© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy o... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter twenty three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Epilogue
E X T R A S --- Graduation ---
E X T R A S --- Panicked Pandy ---
E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---
Friendship's Day Special

Chapter Twenty Nine.

85 3 0
By Wordsmith_Ana

She was okay.

My mother was okay. She was fine. Absolutely alive and smiling in front on me.

The operation went successful. She was conscious and could talk to all of us. But the accident left her in a state that she couldn't walk for a few months. I was worried but more than that, glad to see her brightening smile again. The alive and energetic look of her face was back.
She lay on the same bed; with stretches; wearing a baby pink gown and a star smile.

She apologized for what now seemed like hundredth time. She was really sorry about her driving skills all the time actually. I was a much better driver than her. I scolded and warned her that I wouldn't let her drive anymore, but hugged her more. And off course, cried in her arms.
I couldn't afford to lose her.

Zayd was equally happy and Juliet was in a party mood. She distributed cup cakes in the whole hospital. Yeah that's right, cupcakes!
She loved them.
Maybe that's why Zayd called her cupcake sometimes.

Right now, I sat in her room; watching her taking her healthy meal. A nurse fed her and we talked continuously.

"We better appoint a driver for you when you get back to work. I don't want your irresponsibility again. I can't afford to go in that two day depression again." I glared at her; while scolding.

"Ah! This is fun. At least I wouldn't have to work for two or more months now." She spoke with mouthful of oats. "Besides, I'm sure Zayd took care of you while I wasn't here.." She shrugged.

Sure.

She didn't know about what happened. But now I had to tell her. I could not keep her in the dark forever.

"Mom...um Zayd and I-" I was saying more but a familiar voice said something which I didn't expect ever!

"We are going stronger as ever! And yes, off course I took care of my young Lady..." He entered the room in his play boyish manner and said; winking at me playfully.
I couldn't understand his sudden outburst of happiness.
What the hell was going through that naughty, evil, dirty yet sexy head of his'?

Mom grinned at us and he came close to me. Slowly, he placed a soft kiss on my cheek and my cheeks heated up. My eyes literally popped out and my jaw dropped to the floor as I glared at him.

What was he doing? Why was he lying to her?

I gave him an 'unbelievable' look and he just kept smirking.
Mom cleared her throat; mocking us and we both turned our heads to her then.

Zayd sat next to me; too close let me tell you.
He was badly messing with me.

First, that hug and then the cold behavior.
Second, the cuddling at night and the ignoring behavior in the morning.
Now, he kissed my cheek and was being all 'my young lady you are'. I wondered what his next act of hurting me will be.

I couldn't do it anymore. He was making me frustrated and stressed.

"So you two, I shouldn't see you two getting cozy in my house while I can't walk. Don't ever take advantage of that, alright?" Mom warned us, still amusement written all over her face.

I nodded; smiling cheekily. Just to show her, okay?

"Oh shit. That's not too good. But don't worry, we still have two more days at your home alone, Pandy. She'll get discharged on Saturday." He elbowed me naughtily and exclaimed.

My heart skipped a beat. It literally did, I swear.

He called me Pandy, almost after ten days. Gosh, it felt like hundreds.

We talked for few more minutes and then exited her room.
As soon as we were out of it, I threw all my anger at the guy in front of me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Why are you lying to her now?" I shrieked out.

"She's already not fine. I don't want her to stress about anything, got that?" He shouted back and turned around to leave.

"Well, you don't have to worry about her. She's MY mom!" I cried back, now my face totally red from anger.

But I actually immediately regretted what I said. I shouldn't have said that. For him, my mom was more important than his own mother.

He turned back to me, his face showed evidently what we call an expression of hurtfulness.

I looked down.

"Listen...I didn't mean that. I was just-" I tried to apologize.

"No you listen! If you want me to not come here, I will not. But I can't stop caring about her. I'm not heartless like you! Sometimes it's better to think before opening your big mouth." He took out all the hurt out in the form of his anger. He was always like that, I knew him.

And I knew that I shouldn't say anything else now. He would get more hurt. I didn't want him to be in pain. I didn't care if he was putting me through hell. I still wanted him to step on the easiest and happiest ways.

I kept quiet looking down.

He called me heartless. That clicked me now.
But it was okay. I wasn't going to snap back. Till it had his happiness.

After a minute of silence, I thought of speaking something which would make him feel better.

"I want you to come here. You can take care of her better than I can. And she anyway loves you more." I said in a small voice. "Um...I'll go to the canteen. Kind of hungry..."

I made a small attempt of chuckling but it didn't work.
Without making any eye contact, I turned back and left, walking with heavy legs and a swollen heart.

When I was out of his sight, I let myself break. Tears flowed out as I sat on a bench of the hospital garden.

People saw me but no one came to sit nearby and ask what was wrong. What was wrong with this world?

I held my face in my hands and let out some more sobs before wiping away all the moisture and breathing calmly.

This crying part was something I was used to now.

Looking around the park, my irises fell on a group of small girls playing sandcastles. That immediately clicked my mind and took me back to those days of insanity. Two crazy fellows building sandcastles even after being in the age of sixteen. We were really, totally mad to do all that.
I smiled faintly at the memory but it faded as soon as I realized it could never be the same again.

That's so weird, right?

One moment you're loving this person, playing with him, spending your day with him. Your day starts with his good morning texts and ends with good night kisses. And the next moment he stands right there in front of you, shouting at you and calling you heartless like he doesn't care. He acts so icily that your heart seems swollen and everything feels dull.
And then you know that you will not be the same anymore.

I felt so weird at the moment.

What can two weeks do to you...

I sat there some more time, taking time to look at those innocent girls, who had no idea what the world was going to do to them when they will grow up.

Maybe, one of them will grow up to become a queen bee like me. Some other one will grow up to be a nerd who will be counted as a non existent, social disaster girl.
Maybe the only guy playing with them will grow up to be a play boy, a heart breaker.

But right now, they were all so innocently happy. They didn't care what they wore or how they looked. They didn't discuss which party they have to go to the weekend. They didn't cry about their best friend breaking their heart.

They just played, like carefree birds.

And that's why I loved watching all of them play.

When I felt better and light hearted, I walked inside.

Reaching the floor mom was now shifted to, I turned towards her new room.

"Where is she?" A familiar voice asked.

"I've no idea." He replied.

"Tell me, you bastard, what did you do now?" She screamed like a mad woman and I could feel another nose breaking incident was going to happen.

But I would be there to stop it now.

I ran faster, and then saw them shouting at each other crazily, while my other girl friends tried to stop them.

"Emma! I'm fine!" I shouted to assure her. She immediately left his collar and her face broke into a sad smile, looking at me.

I beamed at her too and she ran into my arms.

"Oh thank God. Is she okay now? I came to know about her just this morning. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you..." And she kept on saying the things I knew she will say when she will meet me.

"Jeez...calm down." I said; pulling away. "She's okay now. You can go meet her if you want." I smiled at all of them now.

"We were so worried, June." Charlie exclaimed; being the dramatic girl she was, her face was close to crying.

I laughed out at her.

"I'm fine guys. I'm a strong girl and can handle myself!" I assured them again.

"I knew that all the way. I knew you would take care of yourself. But it was about your mom, for some time I was in doubt too." Vanessa said this time, her face had the genuine smile I very rarely get to see.

I liked when she smiled like that.

"Thank you girls, for being there."

"God! Why am I even standing here and listening to all the girl world drama? I need fresh air." Zayd exclaimed; giving us all a disgusting look. "Your friend held my collar in a way I almost died!" He now yelled at me, pointing to Emma.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I thought you again did one of your asshole acts. Now gettaa hell outa here!" She shouted back angrily.

And then they both got in an another argument including Zayd throwing a tantrum about that Emma called him an asshole and she laughing her ass out that he really was an asshole.

We three turned around and sighed at them.

After some time, they got tired on their own and parted ways.

"So, can I meet the lady now?" Emma asked; rubbing the imaginary sweat off her forehead.

"We! Can we meet the pretty lady now?" Charlie glared at her; also correcting her.

"She's beautiful. Not pretty. Prettiness is everywhere. Not beauty..." This time, Vanessa corrected both of them.

"Okay shut up!" I put my hands up to stop Emma argue again about something.

God! Why my friends are such a pain in the ass?

"Let's go meet her," I walked into her room saying this.

They followed me.

Again arguing about something my head will never understand.

__________________________________

Heyyy guys :D

Happy Navratrii <3

Wait will be longer :(
Just to tell ya that I'll be updating late again due to upcoming festivals (many are on their ways) and important events (my birthdaaayyy).

Just keep wondering what's gonna happen now.

Love ya'll ❤

-Ana

***READ, VOTE, COMMENT***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 775 30
Here: Meet Ashley Riverwood, Hellingfield's queen bee. Seemingly flawless, her just-as-doll like posse behind her, the school practically bowing down...
2.4K 51 30
Thomas Parker aka hot, popular, bad boy and best friend of rich and equally as hot, Jacob Lawson, practically ran the school. After all, everyone di...
4K 267 51
Moving to a new town , new school and making new friends April had to do it all but... With zero memories to her past. She doesn't remember where s...
37.5K 876 39
"Why? Why did I tell the queen bee at school that I have a boyfriend? Where am I supposed to magic one from? " One lie can invite tons of trouble. Fo...