The Girl With 10 Mates

Od Coffeebeanaddictt

A girl that was never noticed. Always rejected. Always bullied. 10 people , males to be exact come into her l... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Ages+names And what
Chapter 3
Thanks
Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Please read
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Note
Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
ANNOUNCEMENT
Life Update

Chapter 14

7.2K 264 24
Od Coffeebeanaddictt

RYAN'S POV

"My answer is... Ok" I know its not the right thing to do but I can't let my father down.

TORA'S POV
We all get ready for bed. Robert is sleeping in his room while me and my mates are sleeping down stairs. "One second I'm going to be get some water." I say while getting up from the floor.

I turn back to go into the room but I get this fiery (did I spell that right?) pain throughout my body.

I drop my glass of water and with my glass making contact with the floor I screamed. But, by the time the glass hit the floor everyone was in the kitchen. My mates eyes start to kind of glow but get darker at the same time. It's very hard to explain.

Robert looks back-and-forth from me to the rest of my mates. "Crap" he mumbles.

At the speed of light Robert scoops me up and runs to his room and locks it. He also moves his desk to the door. "Oh crap. Crap crap crap!" Robert kept repeating this over and over again. By this time the pain went down and it only turned into a sort of cramp.

"Hey Robert why-" before I could finish he said "Your in heat." "What?!?!"

-----------------------------------------
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO HOW DID YOU LIKE ITTT :D. So I have a reason why it took me so long to write. school .  I have a teacher that I don't really like but it's only because he hates me so yeah. Well

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Have a wonderful day or night  

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.3K 184 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...
55 3 10
In a world about to colapse, theres one person that can give the last hope to all living beings, she need to reunite the clans again and together get...
2.9M 66.3K 34
Ashton Heart didn't have an easy life. She was bullied every day because of her weight, her looks and worst of all, her father. She's bullied by the...