Chapter 21

SORRY FOR ERRORS IN General!
----------------------------------------------

I woke up with an aching headache.
I felt that I was tied down. "W-what the-" my words were cut off by a yell. It sounded like a male but I could be wrong.

I hear the door creek open. An all white cat comes bolting in. The cat then runs under the bed I am tied to. The room is very plain. Every thing is white. Except me of course. The cat then meowed.

The cat ran out of under the bed and jumped on me. The cats eyes were a striking black. Everything was white except for the cats eyes. My eyes flicker to the cats mouth. It's sewed shut. Now that I see the cats mouth is covered in dry blood dew to the fact that the mouth is sewn shut.

I gasp. "Kitty...." I whisper. My eyes start to water. I hate seeing things in pain. I close my eyes and hear bones crack and groans of pain. The weight on my chest is a lot heavier now. I open my eyes and see that the cat is now a pale girl with white hair and back eyes. Her mouth is still sewn shut. The girl is naked except for an all white collar I didn't notice before.The girl sees a white shirt on the ground that I didn't noice before. The pits it on and it goes down to her knees. The girl walks over to me and begins to untie my arms and legs. "A-Are you ok?" I know it's a stupid question. Of course she's not ok. Her mouth is sewn shut. She is probably in a lot of pain.

"Sorry" I mumble and look down. Once she unties me I rub my wrists. I don't feel a connection to Ryan anymore. I shouldn't be thinking about that asshole. There is an injured girl in front of me I should take care of her first instead of my own feelings.

I look up at the girl. I grab her face softly and inspect her lips. I wince at the site of so much blood. I look up and around the white room. I spot and all white dresser. There are nail clippers on the white dresser. The dresser is across the bed I am on. I let go of her face , get up, grab the nail clippers, and then sit back down on the bed. I grab her face softly and clip the wire her lips are sewn up with. She winces and every wire that is cut.

When I finally finish the wires are still sticking out of her lips. "Is there a bathroom any where close?" I ask her. She nods her head very lightly and then points to a white door in the room. I get up and grab her small hand. I walk to the door and open it. The bathroom is all white, the same as the room. I start to run the water in the sink. I take the wires out of her lips. She winces. After all the wires are out of her lips I check to see the temp of the water. The water is lukewarm. I cup some water in my hands and start to rinse off her lips.

After I am done she shifts into her cat form leaving her shirt on the ground. She then quickly runs out of the room. "What the..." I questioned out loud. I went and sat on the bed. I heard the familiar scream of the man. After a few more minutes the white cat came running back in to the room I was in with a sewn mouth. I got up and picked her up. I looked at her sympathetically.

----------------------------------------------OMG HEYYYY sorry it's short I plan to make the next chapter 10 pages. LORD FINALS KILLED ME UGHHH. ALSO when I look my book up it was number 426 IN ROMANCE!!!! AHHHHHH THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHHHH!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT!