Chapter 16

Everything starts to turn black. I wake up a in a hospital. Everything is so white unlike the blood! "Guys?!?!" I scream I start to thrash around and then I see my grandmother ?

"Nana?" I try to get up and I do. "Sweetie I don't have much time but something big is coming and I need you to be prepared for it. Just... I love you and do what you feel is right ok? I love you good bye for now.." I bolt up from my bed sweaty. "Nana..." Why did I dream of her? "Guys?!" I yell.

Where are they? I actually start to look around. I'm not in my bed or room. It's so hot... A knock at the door startles me. "Hello?" I say quietly. The door creeks open and an elderly lady walks in but her face burned. "Miss are you ok?!" I say as I get out of the bed and walk up to her. I stop when I get about a foot away from her.

Darkness. That's all I can describe what's around her. She looks at me and smiles. Oh lord... What's going on where are my mates? "Someone" I whisper as the lady walks up to me. I back up. She puts her hand up to my face then...

-----------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Lol.. Hey how have you been. Whale,.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Have a nice day or night bai!