Chapter 4

sorry about all the mistakes I was using Siri

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I heard knocking at my door and I made my way towards my door I opened it and they were all there staring at me with guilt and regret in their eyes. Mike came up to me and hugged me I was pretty short so we were about the same height since he was the elf prince.

"We were not doing anything we're doing this thing for drama we were doing a zombie Play."

They all came up to me and gave me a group hug Sparks were running up and down shivers down my spine.

We got out of the group hug and Sky sat me down on my bed.

"Well, I bought all of us tickets to go to a waterpark and I really want you to go with us we're sorry for the miss understanding ." He said. His voice was very husky and it sent shivers down my spine.

Who knew somebody could have this type of effect on me!

"Well I guess I could and I'm sorry for overreacting I should've heard your side of the store before I ran." I said with Regret and guilt in my voice.

"Well do you guys want to stay over since you're already here I only have one bedroom and you guys are not sleeping in there."

The room filled with yes, sure , and hell yes. It was Monday but I guess me missing a day wouldn't hurt I have average grades so I would be okay.

I went into the hall because there is a closet there where I kept all of my extra pillows and blankets I brought them all out to the living room and gave them to the boys.

"Well I'll be in my room if you need me so good night." I said walking to my room. I walked inside of my room and I close the door I put on my PJs which was A big cookie monster T-shirt and some green shorts.

I climb in my bed and I turn off my lamp beside my bed and close my eyes after about me staring at the ceiling for 10 minutes I finally fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys sorry about me not updating for so long I was busy because I'm going to be getting a new pet and sorry it's so short I really hope you guys liked this chapter and have a nice , wonderful evening or day it really depends on when you are reading this

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT