Chapter 19

JACKSONS POV
"DAMIT!" I yell as I hit the counter top.

"Jackson you need to calm down we will get her soon" Mike comments.

"No Mike I can't just calm down RYAN TOOK OUR MATE! ARE YOU EVEN MAD?!" I yell at Mike.

"You don't think I'm mad OF COURSE IM MAD!" Mike yells back at me.

"We were just about to tell her..." I say tears forming.Mikes frown deepens.

"Yeah..." Mike trails off.
----------------------------------------------
TORAS POV

"So what species is your mate?" I ask truly curious about the subject.

"Oh well she is a werecat. Her cat is so beautiful it is a all black puma." She said looking like she was in another realm. "I really miss her... When ever you lose your mate you feel like your losing apart of your self..." Tears start to form in her eyes. "I miss her so much!" She said as she started to cry. I try to comfort her.

"Ella in sorry I really don't know how to comfort people so I'm going to awkwardly pat your head." I said. A small smile forms on her face. She looks up at me. Then we both start to laugh our heads off.

Ryan comes busting in "I FUCKING SAID THERE WAS FOOD BRAT DOWN STAIRS! NOT UP STAIRS!" He  yells at me.

"Y-yes I'm s-sorry" my smile fading. I get up and so does Ella.

"Tell that slut to stay up here." He growls at me. Before I could open my mouth Ella starts to talk.

"Mcxcuse me bitch? I'm a Virgin that means I have not had sex yet and the definition of slut is a person who sleeps around so before you talk think about what you are going to say slut." I stare at Ella with awe.

Ryan doesn't look so happy...
----------------------------------------------

OMG I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR LIKE 11 YEARS I SORRY!!!!! It's just that I'm editing this book and finding a different plot then the one I originally had so I finally got it!!! So before anything could you give me schedule ideas so I could update frequently? And sorry it's short but it's like a chapter/ authors note so yeah....so.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT !!!!!!