Chapter 2

(Hey! Here u go!)

Sparks went up and down my body. They hugged me for what felt like hours. The teacher coughed. One of then men which had whitish hair and light blue eyes. He was an angel I know that because he had his wings out. This is a supernatural school though.

"Hello miss we would like to sit by our mate please" he gave her a smile that was so beautiful . I do admit I was jealous.

"O-ok" she said barely Even speaking English. "Kids move so the princes can sit next to there mate!" She yells.

I finally break through the hug and right when Robert got up I tugged him back down in his seat. "Your staying here." I say. Robert smiles and I scoot his chair out with him on it and I sit in his lap. "There you guys can all sit next to me" they all growl and before they can move me I say "if u move me I will not talk to u guys"

"I don't care" the werewolf with brown hair and fierce green eyes says. He of course moves me. I move again and sit in Roberts lap. They shut up and sit all around me.

The class ends finally. I get off of Roberts lap. "Ugh hold me" I say to anyone who will grant my wish. The angel picks me up bridal style. ( did I spell that right?) Sparks run up and down my body. His soft blue eyes were staring in to my forest green eyes. "Your so beautiful " my face immediately turns into a tomato red.

The ending bell to my class rang and I jumped up and I braced my self for the ground but I never felt the ground what I felt was very strong pair of arms snake around my waist and the sparks start to fly were the person is touching. I look up to see a brunette yellow eyed boy. He was so short. He was the one that smelt like candy. I feel that this is going to be one 'exciting' life.

(IM SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT!!!!!!! T-T DONT KILL ME!)

Follow
Comment
And
Vote!