Chapter 7

Sorry for any errors

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I open up my eyes and I see that there is light coming through my window. I feel a heat source right next to my body. I look to see and its mike. I cuddle closer and lift my hand to play with his hair. I continue to play with his hair but then I hear him groan... Not like the when you are hurt kind of groan but the OMG this feels good groan.

I start to feel his uh 'member' against my inner thigh. I cup his face and kiss the corner of his mouth. He bolts up and looks down at me and starts to blush. I get up and walk out of the room so I could get some wonderful food. I walk past Romeo ,James , Ryan, and Cody. They stare at me with lust in there eyes. I just shrug it off and continue my stroll and then I enter heaven. A.K.A. My kitchen. I grab an apple and walk back to my room and I see mike on my bed on his iPhone 6. Wow I only have a flip phone. Mike looks up and starts to blush.

~~~~. MIKES P.O.V. .~~~~

When she walks in I can feel my face go red. It's just her shorts are um.... Moved up when she was sleeping so now it looks like she is just wearing a shirt with underwear ,also the way that shirt hangs off her shoulder is just so... Amazing.

Tora slowly came over and put her hand on my forehead."hey mike are you feeling ok?" She asks with her sweet angelic voice. "Y-yes I f-f-feel great!" I say giving her a thumbs up.

-------TORAS POV------

I give mike a weird look. "Well I'm going to get dressed" I said graving a towel and walking the the bath room.after doing my girl stuff and cleaning my self I rap myself in my white fluffy towel. I walk out only in a towel completely forgetting mike is in my room. I see him sitting on my bed with a strawberry red face. Out of no where I scream and fall back. I put my hand over my chest to try to clam my rapid beating heart.

After i scream all 9 of my mate come bursting in my room. Ryan pins down mike and starts to say stuff to him in a different language while everyone else is trying to comfort me. I get up and start to say "I'm ok I just forgot mike was in here so I just got a little freaked out when I saw him on my bed so I perfectly fine now. Little did I know my towel was slowly falling and in a second it fell to the floor. I scream and try to cover myself up. (Lol I'm laughing so hard!) XD)

"GET OUT!!" I scream at all of them! They all scurry out of the room like mice except Ryan. He stands there shirt less with brown knee shorts. (Idk what to call them)

I pick up the towel and rap it around my body. "GET OUT!" I yell as I get a pillow from my bed and throw it at him. He moves an inch so the pillow hits the wall instead. I grab the closest thing to me which was at the time my red underwear.

This time he doesn't doge but instead when I throw them. He grabs them and puts it in his pocket and places a smirk right on his handsome face. "PERVERT!" I yell at him as he heads to the door. But before he leaves he says "only for you" then he shuts my white wooden door .

////////////////////////////////////////////

So who do you want Tora to hang out with next chapter but, until then

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE

GOOOD NIGHT PR MORING MY PRETTIES!!

Peace ✌