Chapter 1

(Hai sorry I haven't been updating my other story! Don't kill me also I Hope u like!)
(Name: Tora Hana
Age:16
Looks: brown hair golden highlights green eyes and tan skin
Likes: food,candy,and her music
Dislikes: hoes, anybody who doesn't like sweets)

I pull my blue hoodie hood over my head even more I need to get away from 'them'. I step into the shadows. I take off my hoodie and hold it. I take off my purple t-shirt and put lots of dirt on it and pull a orange hoodie out of my bag. (I like hoodies ok!) I make my why to the one bedroom apartment at Travis apartment homes.

My blue hoodie still in my hand As I walk into the cheap crappy apartment. As I walk down I open my door And plop on my bed. "I want food" I mumble while my face is in my pillow.i get up and make my self a sandwich :3 when I was done I went took a shower and laid on my bed then let darkness consume me.

~~~~~~next day 030~~~~~~

BEEP BEEP BE- I slam my hand on my alarm clock and brake it. "That's the 5th one this month" I get up and put on some grey skinny jeans and a shoulder shirt (U know the ones that hang off your shoulder) and of course I put underwear on... I brush my hair and go to the kitchen and grab an apple and quickly make my way to school. I enter the large building with a grunt. "God I hate Monday" I say to myself. I turn to see my best friend Robert.

"Hey sexy" he said in a weird voice. I walk up to him and give him the biggest hug ever. He turns serious "what's wrong?!" He says in a worried and anxious voice. "Nothing just tired " "dude seriously what's wrong u NEVER gives hugs" he said while looking at me curiously.

"Well let's get to class we are going to be late" I say as I let go of him and walk to class. Oh I forgot to tell you guys! The supernatural and humans live together Robert is a were wolf! Ok back to me getting back to my class room. I walk in and take a seat near the window and Robert sits next to me.

Our teacher ms.love walks in looking happy. "Good morning class! And Tora... " She said giving me a glare. She never liked me. EVER. "We have 10 very very special students joining us." "They are the princes!!" Every girl squealed except me. "Robert I think I'm deaf!" I said crying. "WHAT?!?" He said to me. We both started laughing. Then it hits me 10 different amazing sents which are vanilla,chocolate, pine needles, wood, candy, flowers, green tea,strawberries,mangos, and cinnamon. They all smelt so AWESOME! Especially the candy sent.

10 men come running in and look at me. I think I just melted... WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING I DO. NOT. MELT!
I scoot towards Robert and hug him. "Why are they staring at me?" I whisper in his ear. "I don't k-" he was cut off by growls coming from the men. "MINE!" They yell and they advance towards me. And they take me from Robert and hug me. "Well this is awkward..." I say
TO BE CONTINUED..........

(HOPE U LIKED IT!!!! :D)