Chapter 11

SORRY FOR MISTAKES
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I start to head to bed after I check my clock but before I get to my room someone pulls me into their chest. I try to turn my torso to get a look at their face which works. It was Ryan.

His hands go up to my cheek and softly places his on on my cheek. He makes eye contact and mumbles something I couldn't really make out I think it was sorry? After that everything went black.

~~~~~~~~.                .~~~~~~~~~

I try to open my eyes but I can't they just won't open. I start to hear voices... "She's been asleep for 2 days! When is she going to wake up?!" "Calm down my dad will be here in a second!" I recognized that voice... It was Ryan. I try to move again but I just can't.

"Sleep" is all I hear before I fall into a deep sleep.

A tingly sensation shoots through my body when one of my mates touch me. The feeling was soft and sweet, the hands belongs to mike. I shoot up and open my eye lids.

I jump on the person closest to me and start to cry. "Why would he do that.." is all I kept saying after my sobs turned into whimpers. It was him. His face oh god his face turns into my fathers... The tingles are replaced with a burning sensation.

I wake up yet again but Ryan is holding me. I start to cry. "Ryan~" I cry into his chest.

-----------------------------------------

SUPPPPPPPP SO HERE IT IS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS FRIDAY.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Good night or day!