Chapter 6

(I'm sorry for any spelling errors ps THATS MY CAT <3 enjoy)

"No problem" I grab his hand and fire works erupt within his touch. I get up with Romeos help of course. "Why are you up?" Romeo asks with his voice just above a whisper.

"Oh I couldn't sleep because mike woke me up." I said with a sigh. Romeos face erupts with anger " HE WHAT!" This time he yells . He clenches his fists and his knuckles turn white even though he's really pale. Everyone wakes up and runs to me except for mike which is all away down the hall in my room with the door closed. Yeah I don't think he herd that.

"are u ok?" Ryan asks stroking my cheek with his thumb and holding me by my waist. My face is as red as a strawberry. "Y-yeah I just wanted to get up to get a glass of water" I stutter.

"I can get it for you" he says with his husky voice that sent shivers down my spine. His lips brushing up against my ear. 'HOW THE HOLY (haha get it water holy water hahah -_- sorry for my attempt to make a joke...)(one more holy is not in hell hahhahaha sorry) HELL CAN SOMEONE MAKE GETTING WATER SEXUAL?!?!' I think to my self. Romeo chuckles softly.

'Wait can-' I get cut off. "Yep" Romeo said while popping the p. Ryan to my dismay let go and within seconds there was a cold cup of water in my hands. Ryan was standing there as if waiting for approval. I kiss the corner of his lips and he grunts in approval.

I walk way and go into my room. I sit in the bed and take a big gulp of my water and then I set it down on my night stand. I lay back down. Mikes arm snakes around my waist. I fall asleep within seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED AND IM SO SORRY THAT IT WAS SO SHORT!!! My reasoning is one satanic word: School.. Jk school Its not that bad it's just its almost over and everyone is freaking out. *sigh*

So question do u think there should be switching POVs or no?

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE!!!

Have a good day or night!!!!!!