Chapter 12

RYANS POV

"Son I need you to come back very quickly..." He mindlinks me. "Yes father" I say. I look at my crying angle in my arms. I feel the waves of sparks. 'God I love you' I think to myself.

She continues to cry. "What are you crying" I say to her. "I-it was a nightmare about you... Y-you hurt me..." I look at her with a slight rage forming. "I would never even dream of hurting you." I say with a stern tone.

She looks up at me. She looks so broken...

I smash my lips against hers and sparks fly. She tastes so good like strawberries and cream.

We stop for a breath.

TORAS POV

After we stop the soft make out session I take a deep breath. 'He would never think about hurting me' I think to myself. "I have to go I'll be back just hang here." Ryan says as if he is remembering something.

"Ok" I say as I climb back into my warm bed. I look out my window. So much has happened with my mates my father and "ROBERT!!" I yell I get up and put on a simple light blue sundress with black flats.

I grab my phone and run to the front door and turn. "You guys!" I yell "who wants to go with me.." Before I could finish they groan. "Shopping?" They say with annoyance. "No to Roberts house" I mumble.

They shoot up and quickly put on Clothes. Mike comes to me and holds my hand. I look down at him. " your to cute!" I exclaim. He looks down and blushes. I kiss his cheek and turn to the door. 'God I'm so lucky' I think to myself as I open the door.

/////////////////////////////////

SUPP MY LITTLE BOOK WORMS IT'S LATE RIGHT NOW I'M TIRED BUT I GOT IT UP TODAY, YAY! SO

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT ✌- E͙m͙i͙l͙y͙