Chapter 14

RYAN'S POV

"My answer is... Ok" I know its not the right thing to do but I can't let my father down.

TORA'S POV
We all get ready for bed. Robert is sleeping in his room while me and my mates are sleeping down stairs. "One second I'm going to be get some water." I say while getting up from the floor.

I turn back to go into the room but I get this fiery (did I spell that right?) pain throughout my body.

I drop my glass of water and with my glass making contact with the floor I screamed. But, by the time the glass hit the floor everyone was in the kitchen. My mates eyes start to kind of glow but get darker at the same time. It's very hard to explain.

Robert looks back-and-forth from me to the rest of my mates. "Crap" he mumbles.

At the speed of light Robert scoops me up and runs to his room and locks it. He also moves his desk to the door. "Oh crap. Crap crap crap!" Robert kept repeating this over and over again. By this time the pain went down and it only turned into a sort of cramp.

"Hey Robert why-" before I could finish he said "Your in heat." "What?!?!"

-----------------------------------------
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO HOW DID YOU LIKE ITTT :D. So I have a reason why it took me so long to write. school .  I have a teacher that I don't really like but it's only because he hates me so yeah. Well

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Have a wonderful day or night